Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency services

• 20-03-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭

Was about 8:20 tonight ( 20/3/12 ) when 3 ambulances were rushing past Eddie Rocketts towards Ballybeg area and on out the road.

Seemed pretty serious to have 3 of them rushing it so if anyone knows anything would be nice to know, hopefully no one is badly hurt.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

how long is a piece of string?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I was a bit further up the road by Waterford Crystal when they came speeding past and some idiot pulling out of Ballybeg nearly crashed straight into them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Why do people start a thread every time they see emergency services vehicles with their sirens on? Why do you need to know what happened, you'll find out anyway if it's anything worth knowing about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

there is a forum for this kind of stuff ya know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭cassette50

I believe they were attending the scene of a crash in Kill village.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Why do people start a thread every time they see emergency services vehicles with their sirens on? Why do you need to know what happened, you'll find out anyway if it's anything worth knowing about.

People are terribly nosey and everyone loves a bit of tragedy/action to talk about, we all do, even myself.
    I agree though, the threads asking what X ambulance or Y garda car is doing is posted a bit too often here. I see ambulances and fire brigades (:pac:) on call every day in the city which is kind of why I posted the earlier comment. They could be doing anything and everything, or absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

I saw a squad car driving down the road today, I wonder were it was going

Advertisement