Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Chase this eveing?

• 21-03-2012 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭

Anyone hear about a Car chase in limerick this evening? Was passing Daly's Cross heading towards limerick when a white Ford Focus with a foreign reg puled out of the petrol station and nearly slammed into the rear of me. Drove up my ass like a lunatic until we got to the roundabout where ou can get on the motorway heading to dublin. I was headed down to the next roundabout when I looked back to see the Focus sideways with the rear bumper hanging off. He flew down passed me out entereing the roundabout smacked the wall under the motorway then took off up the motorway. It was only then I noticed an unmarked car tearing up after it. Saw another unmarked flying out past Finnegans to the roundabout then. This was around 6:45pm. Anyone hear anything about it?

Advertisement