Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoT Stats in game.

Options
  • 21-03-2012 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

A few of you have asked how to install the XVM mod which allows you to see the stats of players in games. As the instructions are a bit difficult according to some.
    So I have created an zip file with a ReadMe and the files needed, hope this helps.
    XVM Stat mod.

1. Unzip Stats_Mod.zip onto your desktop.
    2. Run the DokanInstall_0.6.0.exe
    3. Unzip xvm-1.7 into C:\Games\World_of_Tanks (standard install, your path may be different)
    4. Unzip flash_files into C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.7.1.1\gui\flash (standard install, your path may be different) (you may need to overwrite some files)
    5. Go into C:\Games\World_of_Tanks right-click wot-xvm-proxy.exe > create shortcut
    6. Right-click on the shortcut you have just created > properties
    7. target input-box > insert: 'wot-xvm-proxy.exe / launcher' (without the quotes)
    8. Start the game using the shortcut. (You can remove the files from your desktop)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11884276/WoT/Stats_Mod.zip (download will start when link is clicked.)

Also for anyone who wants it the Tactical Tablet file:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11884276/WoT/TacTab.zip

EDIT: Sry guys missed the config file from the flash_files.zip it shouldn't make a difference (there will just be a message saying config missing using default) but it's in there now anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 seth2508

Cheers phil,

Excellent explanation of how to set-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DaMadGinger

Nice I always wanted that stats mod. thx :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

The game won't start with the new shortcut for me.
    I get a little dialog box saying "cannot assign drive letter or mount point".

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Aenaes wrote: »
    Not sure why this would happen if all the files are in the correct place. When I get some free time I'll look into it see if I can find what the cause is and then the solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

This thing kills my fps *stops using*

• Advertisement

This thing kills my fps *stops using*
    The only change I noticed was when going into a battle it takes a little longer to load in. Nothing major though.

Aenaes wrote: »
    It seems to be something to do with Dokan so firstly I would check that you have it installed properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

phil3995 wrote: »
    It seems to be something to do with Dokan so firstly I would check that you have it installed properly.

Working now, cheers. Re-installed Dokan, should have thought of that myself really.

Well it's working that's the main thing :)

Files have been updated to the latest version.

• Advertisement
Advertisement