Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Today I ordered

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Agree with that,postage prices here has gone crazy lately, if you can get something in the UK with free postage within the UK it's actually very good value to use Addresspal or Parcel Motel for delivery,and add to that another phenomen that has popped up lately, post going missing :mad: I've had 2 mods and 2 rta's disappear lately and neither has turned up yet. :(

Had a couple of packages go AWOL over the years, the vendor usually takes it on the chin and sends out another, but it should never happen. AddressPal were actually responsible for one going missing from DarkStar, they pretended to be helpful at first, said they were searching for it, but stopped answering me and I never did get any word back.

Ordered from P'n'M Monday last week and it didn't get here until yesterday morn. They put their postage prices up and now it takes longer? :/

delivery times from FT are pretty much ok but from Gearbest takes forever to get anything, same as from Geek which I blame our post :)

My missus is still waiting on a package from Ali-express nera 2 months now! :O I have waited up to a month from GB, they are very slow.

My Fasttech order has changed to 'restocking' and the ETA ship date has changed from the 20th to 23rd ... so when it should have shipped yesterday, it's switched to tomorrow ... until it changes again I suppose :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Mine arrived today. Its tiny, wasnt expecting it to be this small.

How are you finding it Stuart? I've been using mine a fair bit in the evenings. I think it was a bargain for 20 quid. It looks like the proposed 80w one ain't going to be released now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

conjon wrote: »
    How are you finding it Stuart? I've been using mine a fair bit in the evenings. I think it was a bargain for 20 quid. It looks like the proposed 80w one ain't going to be released now.

80w will be out just not for a while and it will have vandy vapes own chip instead of the gene.

Yeah i really like it just the only squonk dripper i have is the goon 1.5 and with two stainless micro coils at around .24 its quite a cold vape and struggles to ramp up. I have the wasp nano on route . Just not sure what coil will work best in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Yeah i really like it just the only squonk dripper i have is the goon 1.5 and with two stainless micro coils at around .24 its quite a cold vape and struggles to ramp up. I have the wasp nano on route . Just not sure what coil will work best in it.

About 0.15 to 0.18 standard ss coils will give good performance. 0.24 is a little high.

About 0.15 to 0.18 standard ss coils will give good performance. 0.24 is a little high.

Yeah that sounds good. Dual coil in the goon is not ideal i dont think. Dunno bout using single coil in it though

Yeah that sounds good. Dual coil in the goon is not ideal i dont think. Dunno bout using single coil in it though

Make sure your battery is good for that build, Sony vtc5a is a good option. That dual build in your Goon should be fine. You'll get a much faster ramp up which should give you a much better vape quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

80w will be out just not for a while and it will have vandy vapes own chip instead of the gene.

GB have a new sale on. The wasp is down to 8.16, so I've just ordered one. I'd highly recommend the dead rabbit if you're looking for another dripper. This is a personal opinion but I prefer it to the drop.

Make sure your battery is good for that build, Sony vtc5a is a good option. That dual build in your Goon should be fine. You'll get a much faster ramp up which should give you a much better vape quality.

Yeah i got my hands on some vtc5a's from fogstar. Might try one wrap less on each coil and hopefully it drops it under the .2 mark.

• Advertisement

FFS, found out the reason why my Cyclon was stuck at the pre-shipping stage .... they didn't have the colour I chose ... I don't give a hoot about the colour :rolleyes: Told them, yes, the all black is perfectly fine just get it sent! Hopefully that'll move it along. I originally had chosen the silver/red leather but black is always fine with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

A Vapefly Galaxy RDA.

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/21462-authentic-vapefly-galaxies-mtl-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-black-stainless-steel-pmma-22mm-diameter.html?search_query=vapefly+rda&results=12#.WrUR0penwuU

I'm not getting on with the strike18 RDA I got that I'm running on my 2nd pico squeeze. It's too small. Hopefully, this being a 22mm, should do the trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

TinCool wrote: »
    A Vapefly Galaxy RDA.

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/21462-authentic-vapefly-galaxies-mtl-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-black-stainless-steel-pmma-22mm-diameter.html?search_query=vapefly+rda&results=12#.WrUR0penwuU

I'm not getting on with the strike18 RDA I got that I'm running on my 2nd pico squeeze. It's too small. Hopefully, this being a 22mm, should do the trick.

For MTLing, the Berseker Mini is a damm good tank and only 22mm.

Venom wrote: »
    A Vapefly Galaxy RDA.

For MTLing, the Berseker Mini is a damm good tank and only 22mm.

Cheers, but am after an RDA for squonking rather than a tank.

Cheers, but am after an RDA for squonking rather than a tank.

Then check out the Berserker RDA :)

• Advertisement

Having listening/reading to various reviews of the beserker MTL RDA, I found a website in the UK that stock them so ordered a gold one. I would have preferred SS, but it was either gold or the horrible rainbow one.

Also ordered some more Cherry Tart by Indulge, seriously nice and a bottle of Rejuiced Apple Pie - https://rejuiced.com/short-fill-eliquid/the-vapery-eliquid/apple-pie-50ml-shortfill-the-vapery . From what I've been told it's pretty much spot on to a McDonalds Apple Pie.

Bloody hell, I gotta stop buying ****. These last couple of months have been too expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Not been on this forum for a long time...

Ordered a Kayfun Prime today. Will hopefully arrive before I go on holidays at the weekend!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

My Smok Alien landed this morning, only ordered it on Monday afternoon :D

Picked up a good few juices in the Evolution Vaping sale and hopefully they land tomorrow and Ill take a pic of all my new goodies :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭finno

jonnycivic wrote: »
    My Smok Alien landed this morning, only ordered it on Monday afternoon :D

Picked up a good few juices in the Evolution Vaping sale and hopefully they land tomorrow and Ill take a pic of all my new goodies :D

Were did you order it from?
    Looking to pick one up for myself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

finno wrote: »
    Were did you order it from?
    Looking to pick one up for myself

I posted the link in the bargains thread the other day, easi vape. 25 pound for the mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

My Fuchai Plus kicked the bucket (battery contact strip in the top area broke with metal fatigue)
    So picked up a Wismec Sinuous P80

Damn if this thing isn't tiny and powerful and light !!!

Has a few quirks, like jumping out of temp control back to wattage every so often, but overall awesome little device and the temp mode actually works properly, which is more than I can say for most other mods I've tried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Didn't I do well,my wallet opened for the first time this year:D:D I have just purchased a righthanded Smok Mag Kit in Belgium colours from UrbanVape in Lucan...

https://www.urbanvape.ie/collections/smok-1/products/smok-mag-kit-225w-kit-ireland?variant=1382263095315

FT doesn't have it in stock,I've been waiting a few weeks for it to appear,UrbanVape was only €15 dearer than FT & I'll have it Friday.

Also ordered Smok X6 coils & 8ml glass tanks for the Smok Prince tank...from FT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

I ordered this last week on pre order with the Recoil Rebel RDA-
    https://www.vapeclouduk.co.uk/products/ohm-boy-oc-the-rage-squonk-mod?utm_source=back-in-stock&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=stock-notification&utm_content=Ohm%20Boy%20OC%20-%20The%20Rage%20Squonk%20Mod&bis_id=NMDJve&variant=5657467944991

Should have it in about 10 days. I'll post my opinion about it once I get it.
    That's me done for a bit... I hope!

I'd be interested in your opinion of it once you get it, looks grand for the price and worth a punt despite me thinking I'm done for a bit!

judas1369 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in your opinion of it once you get it, looks grand for the price and worth a punt despite me thinking I'm done for a bit!

Yeah I'll give you the thoughts on it when it arrives,couldn't actually believe it was cheaper in the UK than China,Fastech were way off the radar,$70 :eek: Some great deals to be had in the UK at the moment.

judas1369 wrote: »
    I ordered this last week on pre order with the Recoil Rebel RDA-
    https://www.vapeclouduk.co.uk/products/ohm-boy-oc-the-rage-squonk-mod?utm_source=back-in-stock&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=stock-notification&utm_content=Ohm%20Boy%20OC%20-%20The%20Rage%20Squonk%20Mod&bis_id=NMDJve&variant=5657467944991

Should have it in about 10 days. I'll post my opinion about it once I get it.
    That's me done for a bit... I hope!

Ohhh that's nice and neat for a dual battery and dammit another page to browse:D

Yeah, isn't that the way it always goes! I'm off the beer for the last few weeks so decided to splurge on something decent, hopefully its a keeper.
    I liked how compact it looks and do like the idea of the "series bypass to go full savage" for those quiet contemplative moments!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I couldn't get my wallet closed again so I bought a VAPORESSO-SWITCHER-MOD from VapeWild...

15% off hardware this weekend...code is HIPPITYHOP

https://vapewild.eu/easter-sale-15-off/?redirect_mongo_id=5abd25eb9a62460035387449&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Friday%20Fiver,%20Easter%20Sale,%20%20Womens%20Tshirts%203/30/18

Two of these https://www.fasttech.com/p/9616289. MAP disount available too.
    The nice thing about these bottles is that they're 30 mls, have both a nozzle for tank filling and a 510 for squonk filling, so ticks all the boxes. I'll be using one for my ADV MTL juice and the other for whatever squonking DTL juice I'm currently using.

• Advertisement

So in the last week I have ordered the following:

Smok Alien 220 Mod
    Vaporesso Revenger Kit
    4 x Samsung 25r 18650's
    60ml of the Hundies 10 Spot
    60ml of Babies by Yoda
    60ml of Blood by Yoda
    5 Smok M2 Coils

I think thats it all, just waiting on a few bits to arrive and I will pop up a pic when its all here :D

My Fasttech order has changed to 'restocking' and the ETA ship date has changed from the 20th to 23rd ... so when it should have shipped yesterday, it's switched to tomorrow ... until it changes again I suppose :rolleyes:

This arrived today, so not so bad. Would have been quicker if they had let me know sooner that they didn't have the colour I wanted originally actually in stock.

The Cylon is a nice beefy mod, a fair bit chunkier than the Alien, nice colour screen, simple controls and instant fire, which I love. The only niggle so far is the fire button, it's a bit 'plasticky' and clicky for my liking. It does rattle a bit if you shake the mod, but, you don't do that really :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Ordered nothing ......... but have a new Vapegeek Blade kit winging it's way to me courtesy of Mr.Todd in the shed, all hail the competition winner :D

Goodies :)

Nice haul

Nice haul

Cheers, ordered 150ml of Wick Liquor Boulevard aswell last night and the guy is going to send me a few smaples of other juices aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Nrg3

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Cheers, ordered 150ml of Wick Liquor Boulevard aswell last night and the guy is going to send me a few smaples of other juices aswell :D

If you don't mind em asking where did you get the hundies juice from?

Nrg3 wrote: »
    If you don't mind em asking where did you get the hundies juice from?

https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/e-liquids/multipack

:)

A Pulse RDA 22 to stick on my 2nd Pico Squeeze. I've reached the conclusion that I much prefer DTL type setups on these squonkers. I've tried both the beserker MTL and Galaxies MTL RDA both in squonk mode. My style of MTL vaping, 3 or 4 drags in a row just doesn't suit these. I find the cotton gets dry too quick and it's also hard to tell how much juice is in the wells etc. The mouthpiece also gets wet with condensation/juice too quickly for my liking. I also find that the experience is too harsh. The vape isn't so smooth and I've tried all sorts of liquids. I'm quite happy with the dead rabbit SQ I have on my 1st PICO squeeze, but I feel that there could be more in the flavour department, so I'm going to give the Pulse 22 a shot and stick with my trusty kayfun mini v3 for my daily MTL setup.

• Advertisement

A Pulse RDA 22 to stick on my 2nd Pico Squeeze. I've reached the conclusion that I much prefer DTL type setups on these squonkers. I've tried both the beserker MTL and Galaxies MTL RDA both in squonk mode. My style of MTL vaping, 3 or 4 drags in a row just doesn't suit these. I find the cotton gets dry too quick and it's also hard to tell how much juice is in the wells etc. The mouthpiece also gets wet with condensation/juice too quickly for my liking. I also find that the experience is too harsh. The vape isn't so smooth and I've tried all sorts of liquids. I'm quite happy with the dead rabbit SQ I have on my 1st PICO squeeze, but I feel that there could be more in the flavour department, so I'm going to give the Pulse 22 a shot and stick with my trusty kayfun mini v3 for my daily MTL setup.

Mike Vapes has a new squonking designed single coil RDA due out called the Recurve. Gotta admit it looks very promising and I like how you can squonk juice above the coil without it leaking.

Mike Vapes has a new squonking designed single coil RDA due out called the Recurve. Gotta admit it looks very promising and I like how you can squonk juice above the coil without it leaking.

Looks good all right. I received the pulse this morning. Threw in a SS coil came out about .5 ohms. It's vaping real nice on the squeeze. I prefer the way it squonks over the dead rabbit SQ. Flavour is pretty good also and zero leaks so far. Pretty impressed.

Looks good all right. I received the pulse this morning. Threw in a SS coil came out about .5 ohms. It's vaping real nice on the squeeze. I prefer the way it squonks over the dead rabbit SQ. Flavour is pretty good also and zero leaks so far. Pretty impressed.

Whats the issue with the Dead Rabbit SQ?

Whats the issue with the Dead Rabbit SQ?

I'm using both in rotation but the SQ could be better in the flavour department. Also due to the post design, the juice has a fair bit to travel up the cotton to the coil so you can get issues with the cotton drying out if you're not squonking often enough.

The Pulse suffers none of these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Today I ordered ....The LostVape Therion DNA 75C squonker ........ so now I'll go sit in the hall and wait for it to arrive . And when it does arrive I'll sit at my PC and wait for the new 'Replay' feature to arrive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Not so mush ordered but picked up a VooPoo Drag yesterday. It's an upgrade on my AL85. Loving it!

Recently bought an OBS Cirus 2 but having some trouble with burning coils. Bought some 24 gauge SS wire today so giving building my first go, hopefully SS will work better then the pre made coils I've tried (all pointers very welcome).

I'm only vaping about a month and already have bought my initial AIO, AL85 kit and 2 new tanks! Still cheaper then smoking :)))

• Advertisement

My latest haul :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CreepingJesus

I was looking for the Tesla one max but just couldnt find it in stock.I wanted a big tube set up so ordered the Aramax Power 5000 mah.Only €39 so wont hurt if its not great.Not sure I like the look of the tank the send with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cosmiq

haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

£300 of assorted Manabush Eliquid arrived yesterday :)

I’m just loving their flavours.

monkeynuz wrote: »
    £300 of assorted Manabush Eliquid arrived yesterday :)

I’m just loving their flavours.

**** man, that's a lot of money. Yes, they are good. Nokomis is my favourite. Unfortunate that they absolutely kills your coils though within a couple of tanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement