Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Ordered one of the 200w reuleaux for 45e from the far east. Thinking of ordering one closer to home too as I will probably get impatient.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I have to say it's flawless in power mode and worth it for that price alone. It's istick prices but there's no comparison on the build quality. Great to hold.

It;s an amazing mod for that price,I bought two from Cigreen,I have the Bellus with SS .14 dual coil on the white one & a subtank mini with RBA at .3 single Kanthal coil on the black one.
    I also upgraded the firmware to V 1.07 from V 1.03.I didn't see any difference,I suppose it just fixed some bugs,a reviewer did say there was a very slight delay when the fire button was pressed & the upgrade fixed that,I never noticed,maybe it was just a few of them that had that issue,I'm well happy with them :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Got a kanger nebox as a replacement for egrip that I left in a pub.

It has its drawbacks but the stock .5 ohm coils give a crackin vape and 10ml capacity is great. Haven't tried TC coil or RBA but its the same RBA as the subtank which i love.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I like the Nebox but the plastic tank worries me, I use a lot of citrus juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I have a Nebox on its ways to me. Attracted by 10ml capacity and using same coils as subtank. Don't use juices that have issues with plastic so plastic tank not an issue. Hopefully it works well.

• Advertisement

EGriff wrote: »
    I like the Nebox but the plastic tank worries me, I use a lot of citrus juices.

Yeah me too, I use a lot of menthols.

Apparently the tank is made of PCTG and is extremely resistant to cracking.

Anyway, the proof is always in the pudding.

My initial impressions of it are very good. The RBA is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I've never cracked a polycarbonate tank with any menthol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I had a tank crack once because of the liquid, it was called phluid I think. It was an old vivi nova clear tank. Haven't used anything bar glass in well over a year now and no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Got a kanger nebox as a replacement for egrip that I left in a pub.

It has its drawbacks but the stock .5 ohm coils give a crackin vape and 10ml capacity is great. Haven't tried TC coil or RBA but its the same RBA as the subtank which i love.

I've been toying with the idea of a NEBOX as I like the form factor being the same as the eGrip of which I have 3 on rotation. It does look to be considerably bigger than the eGrip though and have read some horror stories of very bad leaks. Have you had any serious leaks yet ? Am I right in saying you get the RBA deck with it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

10ml of a leak would be insane.

• Advertisement

moleyv wrote: »
    10ml of a leak would be insane.

Some pretty scalding review of it here http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/reviews/kanger-nebox-starter-kit-blue.cfm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

A good few YT reviewers had serious leaks with the Nebox,not sure what coil setup they had...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Evic Vtc mini (black) arrived today, it feels really nice in the hand compared to my Istick 30w and its also heavier, love the screen and all the options, the ego one mega is a great tank I love the drip tip and the overall look of the device is great, I have the .4 ohm titanium coil in at the moment and I'm vaping some red Astaire 6mg. Also bought the CLR head with it for rebuilding. Happy out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Evic Vtc mini (black) arrived today, it feels really nice in the hand compared to my Istick 30w and its also heavier, love the screen and all the options, the ego one mega is a great tank I love the drip tip and the overall look of the device is great, I have the .4 ohm titanium coil in at the moment and I'm vaping some red Astaire 6mg. Also bought the CLR head with it for rebuilding. Happy out :)

A really nice .4 titanium build comes with that CLR as well .

TinCool wrote: »
    I've been toying with the idea of a NEBOX as I like the form factor being the same as the eGrip of which I have 3 on rotation. It does look to be considerably bigger than the eGrip though and have read some horror stories of very bad leaks. Have you had any serious leaks yet ? Am I right in saying you get the RBA deck with it ?

Yep it comes with the rba. No leaks so far. I really like it actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Sense Herakles Plus and 5x0.4 coils from Fastech,no rba for this yet but good reviews on tank and coils.

Black Evic Mini VT being delivered tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I ordered a Nebox from gearbest. I really don't know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

EGriff wrote:
    I ordered a Nebox from gearbest. I really don't know why.

I did the same. Should get it today.

Where does the stuff from Gearbest ship from ?

• Advertisement

Nevermind, I've figured it out.

Black Evic Mini VT being delivered tomorrow.

Must say I'm well impressed with the Evic VT. Only using it with kanthal and a subtank mini but it's great. Feels a lot more sturdy than an iStick. I think I'll be buying another one I the new year.

Must say I'm well impressed with the Evic VT. Only using it with kanthal and a subtank mini but it's great. Feels a lot more sturdy than an iStick. I think I'll be buying another one I the new year.

Lost my vtc mini while out on the beer :( Just ordered another one from gearbest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Lost my vtc mini while out on the beer :( Just ordered another one from gearbest :)

Which warehouse did you order from?
    I ordered one last night for €32 from gb but my PayPal was charged in dollars so I'll assume it's the USA.
    It's my first order from them so I'm not sure how long I'll be waiting or if I'll get charged customs.
    I opted for free shipping with tracking number. It's still processing so not much tracking can be done yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Just threw an order into fasttech 2 days ago... Been a while.
    Ordered a mellody box style mod really nice looking piece of kit i think... Some dot mods drip tips, an eleaf ijust2 tank, a temple rda, a couple of 18650s and handy little kit for coil building. Its so cheap its hard to stop one you start filling tje cart haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Fastech also,IPV D3,another Goblin Mini and a Zephyrus V2. Delivery from FT has improved lately so hoping for a 10/12 day delivery. :)

corsav6 wrote: »
    Which warehouse did you order from?
    I ordered one last night for €32 from gb but my PayPal was charged in dollars so I'll assume it's the USA.
    It's my first order from them so I'm not sure how long I'll be waiting or if I'll get charged customs.
    I opted for free shipping with tracking number. It's still processing so not much tracking can be done yet.

I got the full kit from the EU warehouse for 50 with standard delivery, fingers crossed it will get here quick.

http://m.gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_232173.html?wid=3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

I got the full kit from the EU warehouse for 50 with standard delivery, fingers crossed it will get here quick.

http://m.gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_232173.html?wid=3

I seen that after I placed my order alright, too late to change now I suppose.
    I only ordered the device without a tank as I have 2 subtanks and I'm sick of swapping.

corsav6 wrote: »
    I seen that after I placed my order alright, too late to change now I suppose.
    I only ordered the device without a tank as I have 2 subtanks and I'm sick of swapping.

The subtank is great on the mod but I took a shine to the ego one mega tank which was lost with the evic :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Lost the run of myself ,

Joyetech cuboid
    2 LG batteries
    Aspire Cleito tank
    Ceramic tipped tweezers
    All from esmokeireland

Happy Christmas to me :)

Advertisement