Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Been good here, haven't spent anything on vaping for well over a month :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jonski wrote: »
    Lost the run of myself ,

Joyetech cuboid
    2 LG batteries
    Aspire Cleito tank
    Ceramic tipped tweezers
    All from esmokeireland

Happy Christmas to me :)

And to me :D:D:D I copied your list,except for the tweezers,got 2 bottles of Nut Juice instead,couldn't find any spare coils for the Cleito,I must email them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

And to me I copied your list,except for the tweezers,got 2 bottles of Nut Juice instead,couldn't find any spare coils for the Cleito,I must email them...

I saw cleito coils on FT.

Speaking of FT, I was looking at cubis coils. And in the description, it says the authentication strip had been taken off them by FT, but they are authentic. Sounded too dodgy to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

moleyv wrote: »
    I saw cleito coils on FT.

Speaking of FT, I was looking at cubis coils. And in the description, it says the authentication strip had been taken off them by FT, but they are authentic. Sounded too dodgy to me.
    Nah, FT do that so that Joyetech cant track them down for selling way below the RRP price, they will be authentic.

morritty wrote:
    Nah, FT do that so that Joyetech cant track them down for selling way below the RRP price, they will be authentic.

Great to know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Been good here, haven't spent anything on vaping for well over a month :-)

Yeah I think I've gone a month too... twitch... the shakes are coming back...

Though I am thinking I need to stock up on stuff before TPD-day in case things get difficult after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Fastech also,IPV D3,another Goblin Mini and a Zephyrus V2. Delivery from FT has improved lately so hoping for a 10/12 day delivery. :)

Hope you are right bill. I havent used them in nearly a year

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

So weird, put an order into cloudhouse last night for 250ml of base liquid and 5 bottle of mnv concentrate. I then woke up this morning to an article on my phone about all these new laws comming in. Glad i ordered now, i might have doubled itnif i had of known last night though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

8mm wrote: »
    Yeah I think I've gone a month too... twitch... the shakes are coming back...

Though I am thinking I need to stock up on stuff before TPD-day in case things get difficult after that.

That's all I need to do really, have nearly a litre of 72mg nicotine so will probably buy a few more before any restrictions comes in, everything else for DIY will still be available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

My Nebox arrived from Gearbest EU warehouse, was posted last Tuesday 29th.

I forgot to get an 18650. It looks nice though :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

My Evic vtc mini kit arrived today, it took exactly one week from gearbest EU warehouse. Normality has resumed :)

My Evic vtc mini kit arrived today, it took exactly one week from gearbest EU warehouse. Normality has resumed

I'm waiting on earphones. Orderer 1.5 weeks ago and still not sent out. Would have been as fast from China

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Ah that's taking the sausage isn't it? I've always had quick deliveries from them even from China

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

There's a Vape shop in Swords who are slowly expanding their range, they had the Charlie's Chalk Dust range in most recently I grabbed:

15ml 3mg Dream Cream

15ml 3mg Trueberry Sugar & Knife

15ml 3mg Slamberry

Reasonable price ukecigstore has them at £8.99 which equates to €12 and the store is selling them for @ €13.99 which isn't bad for bricks and mortar imo.

I like all 3 of them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Just ordered from Gearbest:

Jaybo Noisy Cricket
    Jaybo Indestructible RDA

Can't wait!

I received Kanzi by twelve monkeys and The Champion by No Match from ROV today.

I'm gonna steep these with the cap off for a week before I vape them to see if it really makes a difference, I usually just vape them straight off. I've been disappointed by almost every "premium" juice I've bought so far, even if I let them sit in the bottle for weeks, hopefully not this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Anyone know if the ROV own brand juices are any way decent? the sweetie flavour ones? Any I tried there were out of stock either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Anyone know if the ROV own brand juices are any way decent? the sweetie flavour ones? Any I tried there were out of stock either way.

I've used their own brand tobacco flavours and found them fairly decent. Their sweet flavours are supposed to be good too. Think it's pear drops I heard people talking about before. But haven't tried any of the sweet ones myself so can't say for sure.

They are pretty spot on. Pear drops is lovely, so is cola bottles, but double dip and gobstoppers are even better.

There's a 100%VG version of pear drops too if you don't want PG.

Nice,want to try them now. Pear drops was actually one I checked, out of stock, same with the dib dabs. Didn't see the 100% VG though, will have another peek, cheers.

[edit]Actually, can't find the 100% VG if you got a link?

• Advertisement

Nice,want to try them now. Pear drops was actually one I checked, out of stock, same with the dib dabs. Didn't see the 100% VG though, will have another peek, cheers.

[edit]Actually, can't find the 100% VG if you got a link?

Yeah should have put the link in there, it's under a different name.

http://republicofvape.ie/shop/gpo/

It's out of stock too I'm afraid.

Edit: Actually the standard range is 70% VG, thought it was 50/50.

EGriff wrote: »
    Yeah should have put the link in there, it's under a different name.

http://republicofvape.ie/shop/gpo/

It's out of stock too I'm afraid.

Thank anyway, will bookmark for the future. Bit pricier that one, you're into premium prices there. But, if it's really good it'll be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

EGriff wrote: »
    They are pretty spot on. Pear drops is lovely, so is cola bottles, but double dip and gobstoppers are even better.

There's a 100%VG version of pear drops too if you don't want PG.

Yeah, the cola and double dip flavours are very good indeed. I quite like the mango one as well. Everyone seems to like pear drops but I'm not fussed on it. It really does taste like pear drops, but I find it very harsh on the throat. I don't like the marshmallow either, it's far too sickly.

Bought the missus an Evic VTC mini today for her birthday. She will never touch TC modes, but I thought may as well get her one that's up to speed, just in case. Her iStick 30w is starting to fall apart and she's been hinting at a new device for a while. It'll give me an idea on what I want to get next maybe too. As my old battered IPV mini2 bores me lately. I want magnetic battery doors!! Sick of screwing on and off the fiddly cap :D [any excuse for a new toy]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Bought the missus an Evic VTC mini today for her birthday. She will never touch TC modes, but I thought may as well get her one that's up to speed, just in case. Her iStick 30w is starting to fall apart and she's been hinting at a new device for a while. It'll give me an idea on what I want to get next maybe too. As my old battered IPV mini2 bores me lately. I want magnetic battery doors!! Sick of screwing on and off the fiddly cap :D [any excuse for a new toy]

Treat yourself to that Cuboid,good solid mod.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Treat yourself to that Cuboid,good solid mod.

Any idea who sells them, till I have a peek?

Esmokeireland have them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Esmokeireland does for €55,good solid mod,good bit of quality there.

Nice. I've seen one before just didn't know what it was called. I'll only ever hit around 60w max though, and I'll need to get some new batt's, [got a bunch but they're running out of steam] I see it's a dual 18650. Not sure I'd ever make good use of that, even if I was to try out TC vaping [it's more a curiosity atm]

I've been on there looking, I now also want an Aspire Cleito tank :D

• Advertisement

Nice. I've seen one before just didn't know what it was called. I'll only ever hit around 60w max though, and I'll need to get some new batt's, [got a bunch but they're running out of steam] I see it's a dual 18650. Not sure I'd ever make good use of that, even if I was to try out TC vaping [it's more a curiosity atm]

Hear what your saying and I'm also not a fan of tc but dual batteries are giving me about one and a half day's vaping at around 45 watts so am happy with that.

Advertisement