Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Nice. I've seen one before just didn't know what it was called. I'll only ever hit around 60w max though, and I'll need to get some new batt's, [got a bunch but they're running out of steam] I see it's a dual 18650. Not sure I'd ever make good use of that, even if I was to try out TC vaping [it's more a curiosity atm]

I've been on there looking, I now also want an Aspire Cleito tank :D

I have a Cleito as well & it's one of the best I've used,lung hits only,pure air,wonderful,just the way I like it,no leaks,gone through 7 refills on same coil,still like new.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I have a Cleito as well & it's one of the best I've used,lung hits only,pure air,wonderful,just the way I like it,no leaks,gone through 7 refills on same coil,still like new.

Nice one, sounds ideal for me. I do tend to do long airy lung hits. I'm wide open on any tank I use. Looks a nice, simple to use tank. Which also suits me. I love my Herakles, but just want to try something new on side. Also I haven't had a top fill tank in a very long time, since I used Vivi novas!

Nice one, sounds ideal for me. I do tend to do long airy lung hits. I'm wide open on any tank I use. Looks a nice, simple to use tank. Which also suits me. I love my Herakles, but just want to try something new on side. Also I haven't had a top fill tank in a very long time, since I used Vivi novas!

You wont be disappointed with the Cleito,only tried the .4 coil so far & it's brilliant,haven't seen any coils for sale from our Irish vendors yet,just a matter of time.
    Got to say it again,the air flow is unbelievable,I'm so happy with it,a really enjoyable vape,that feeling we used to get when you have just paid 20 bucks for that special Havana cigar & ready to light it to get the first pull :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Have you tried a Lemo 2 ?
    Very nice build deck and top filling, should suit you down to the ground for airflow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Yeah cleito is good. I just know the coil is going to twist off at some stage with the top though.

I've gone through about ten tanks on 0.2 ohm at 60w. And the coil is still good.

It does get a little hot to the touch, more than most, but still fine.

I use it at half airflow and its still just like breathing.

Cuboid is excellent too.

Cubis isn't for me, might be worth a look for those into mouth to lung

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Ordered a Wismec Reuleaux RX200, 3 x Samsung INR18650-25R, Smok TFV4, 5 x Quad TFV4 Coils!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

From vape club: castle long (new blend) x3 boss reserve x2 Ben Johnson cr3amx2 beard vape no51 x1 red eye saloon select x1 spirit walker x1 ixcacao x1 English toffee and banana simple vape x1 traitor x1 indulge x1 ménage a trois x1 rich x1 the last cowboy x1 aspire Atlantis 2 and a set of coils to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

monkeynuz wrote: »
    From vape club: castle long (new blend) x3 boss reserve x2 Ben Johnson cr3amx2 beard vape no51 x1 red eye saloon select x1 spirit walker x1 ixcacao x1 English toffee and banana simple vape x1 traitor x1 indulge x1 ménage a trois x1 rich x1 the last cowboy x1 aspire Atlantis 2 and a set of coils to go with it.

A number of those juices are new to me so I thought I'd try them out so there's a mix of 10-30 ml bottles there.

Inquitus wrote: »
    Ordered a Wismec Reuleaux RX200

I love the look of this, but 3 batts? I'm never making use of that power, I guess I'd get good longevity out of it though eh? I'm close to buying a Tron kit, but keep looking at this one on the side. Would you recommend it for someone who's mostly going to just use power mode/kanthal coils? I use the Herakles mostly, and also eyeing up the new version of that.

I love the look of this, but 3 batts? I'm never making use of that power, I guess I'd get good longevity out of it though eh? I'm close to buying a Tron kit, but keep looking at this one on the side. Would you recommend it for someone who's mostly going to just use power mode/kanthal coils? I use the Herakles mostly, and also eyeing up the new version of that.

I bought 5 of these RX200 for 4 main reasons,the first for me is the ergonomics of it,they are good for arthritic hands to hold & they wont topple over very easy.
    The second is the battery life.
    The third is Power/TC (especially SS) & will work with any atty.
    And finally,the ramp up speed in TC is tops & the menu is so easy to use between different modes...Ok,that's 5 reasons :D:D:D
    For Kanthal only coils....Perfect....and those silicone skins from Cigreen are brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

I I use the Herakles mostly, and also eyeing up the new version of that.

I'm using the Plus version of the Herakles with the 0.4 coil, fantastic for flavour, very good top and bottom afc, juice control works well as long as you remember to open it after filling, I leave it about half open using 70VG. Coil needs high watts to really shine, it's rated to 100 watts but it's good for me at about 60.
    It's a juice guzzler but awesome for flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Ordered a Crown Tank, spare coils and the RBA from FT, came out to nearly 29 quid with RMBBUST. Better late than never i guess.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    I'm using the Plus version of the Herakles with the 0.4 coil, fantastic for flavour, very good top and bottom afc, juice control works well as long as you remember to open it after filling, I leave it about half open using 70VG. Coil needs high watts to really shine, it's rated to 100 watts but it's good for me at about 60.
    It's a juice guzzler but awesome for flavour.

I find similar with the original Herakles, even the 0.6 coil likes to be up around 32-35w. I get a nice warm vape at that, never had one burnt/dry hit since I got it a good few months back. Sadly, i don't think the new version coils work with the old tank? I will get a black one at some point, broke from vape gear atm :/ got 2 evic minis, a new charger and some new batt's along with juice top ups over the past 2 weeks. Cheaper than smoking they said ... :D

Ordered another Cuboid & Cleito from esmoke & a bottle of wingnuts Raspberry Sour & 3 bottles of Nut Juice,these are two fav from wingnuts I love.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

I ordered my evic vtc mini from gearbest on the 1st and received it on the 19th.
    An Post had it out to me 2 days after arriving in the country so fair play to them.
    That's my 1st ever order from China so happy out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Arek wrote:
    Today I received Joyetech Cuboid order from

Decent price from europe. How long for delivery, and is postage extra?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

moleyv wrote: »
    Decent price from europe. How long for delivery, and is postage extra?
    I bought in a promotion from this link but now is not in stock https://e-dym.pl/promocje/1788-joyetech-cuboid-tc.html
    Shipping €6 Came to me in 5 working days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Just ordered for €18 shipped from UK:

50m spool of 22awg Kanthal
    10m spool of 24awg & 32awg pre-made Kanthal Clapton

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Ordered and received over the past couple of days.

1. 300ml of Liqua French Pipe - my ADV
    2. 250ml of various juice from molejuice.co.uk

Just a quick word on the mole juice stuff. This is seriously cheap. £12 for 100mls. I got the milk mole, which is basically strawberry milk. Very nice vape. Also the lime cookie in 100ml and an assortment of 10ml flavours to try. The rocketmole (some kind of blueberry granola) is rather nice. I've not had anything like that before, basically like vaping a bowl of alpen with some blueberries thrown in. A nice change.

Although I think they're offline right now. They basically use the profits made and donate them to various charities. One of their kids has a medical condition. Well worth a punt though for the prices they're charging.

That's me sorted for juice now for a few months.

• Advertisement

Just ordered a black RX200 for 65 quid off EFag and 3 batteries.

Have a Crown tank with spare coils and an RBA coming from china too.

Just ordered a black RX200 for 65 quid off EFag and 3 batteries.

Have a Crown tank with spare coils and an RBA coming from china too.

Received Aspire Cleito today, impressed would be an understatement, was a bit dubious about the coils as I have never been enthusiastic about stock coils especially Aspire but these Cleito coils are excellent. 0.4 at 55w is amazing and they are so damn easy to fill which is good as it empties itself quite quickly as do all these tanks nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Received Aspire Cleito today, impressed would be an understatement, was a bit dubious about the coils as I have never been enthusiastic about stock coils especially Aspire but these Cleito coils are excellent. 0.4 at 55w is amazing and they are so damn easy to fill which is good as it empties itself quite quickly as do all these tanks nowadays.

They are the dogs wobbly bits I've been using mine pretty much on its own (poor ignored Subtanks) for 2 weeks and only changed the coil yesterday.

nuttyboy79 wrote:
    They are the dogs wobbly bits I've been using mine pretty much on its own (poor ignored Subtanks) for 2 weeks and only changed the coil yesterday.

Me also, haven't left it down since getting it, will be interested to see how long the coil lasts and itching to give that 0.2 a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Me also, haven't left it down since getting it, will be interested to see how long the coil lasts and itching to give that 0.2 a try.

2 weeks for the 0.4 I wasn't going as high as you 35-40w but still 2 weeks haven't gotten that long out of a coil since I was using a BDC coil with Extreme Menthol. If the RBA is any good the Subtanks will be passed on.

The 0.2 lasted me about two weeks of probably 1.5-2 tanks a day. 65w

Haven't tried the 0.4 yet.

For the price, its great!

nuttyboy79 wrote:
    If the RBA is any good the Subtanks will be passed on.

Didn't realise an rba was available,this just gets better by the minuteðŸ˜႒

moleyv wrote:
    For the price, its great!

Absolutely worth every cent and now I believe an rba is available which sweetens it even more.

• Advertisement

Dr Bill wrote:
    Didn't realise an rba was available,this just gets better by the minuteðŸ˜႒

Not available yet to my knowledge, but they have promised it.

Advertisement