Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Small bottle of OHW - Police Man
    Wick Liquor - Boulivard
    and Element - Key Lime Cookie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

morritty wrote: »
    and Element - Key Lime Cookie

Let me know how you get on with this one. I've never topped Rocket Fuel Vapes Limerick, but it's hard to come by in Europe at 6ml. I am debating ordering a 120ml bottle from the US.

TinCool wrote: »
    Let me know how you get on with this one. I've never topped Rocket Fuel Vapes Limerick, but it's hard to come by in Europe at 6ml. I am debating ordering a 120ml bottle from the US.

Tried it at Vapefest and loved it, but thats a while back. should have it in tomorrow and ill update over the weekend.

Edit: Vintaghe Vape rooms sell large bottles of some of the Elements range, Website is down atm but should be back soon enough id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

e-smokeireland stock the element range too.

e-smokeireland stock the element range too.
    That's where I got it, but they dont stock large bottles there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Ordered a bottle of Bomb Pop from republic of vape. It's on sale, €42 instead of €60.

TinCool wrote: »

Ok, i think the easiest way to describe this is, its literally like biting into a sugar coated lime, its not bitter at all, does have a sweet hint, with a little hint of biscuit in there. I'd have a look for shops near you to try it out, I got the 80VG version and it still bursts with flavour.

morritty wrote: »
    Ok, i think the easiest way to describe this is, its literally like biting into a sugar coated lime, its not bitter at all, does have a sweet hint, with a little hint of biscuit in there. I'd have a look for shops near you to try it out, I got the 80VG version and it still bursts with flavour.

Sounds nice. Might have to get a bottle to try

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

All from vape club uk:

10 aspire triton mini 1.8 ohm Clapton coils
    10 aspire nautilus coils
    All liquids 3mg
    Yosi liquid by epic e juice 15ml
    Cr3am Ben Johnson 3 x 30ml
    Boss reserve cuttwood 2 x 30ml
    Rich epic ejuice 2 x 15ml
    Prohibition blend Jean cloud 20ml
    No.88 beard vape 15ml
    Shorty epic e juice 15ml
    Black flag risen original five pawns 30ml

Nice little selection with free delivery to Ireland.

Decent company to deal with and they're rarely out of stock which is the only reason I started using them as the Irish sellers I was using didn't always have stuff in stock.

Just received delivery of 50mls 3mg of Digby's Oriental Plunder. Smells real nice. Looking forward to lunch for a toot or 50.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

TinCool wrote:
    Just received delivery of 50mls 3mg of Digby's Oriental Plunder. Smells real nice. Looking forward to lunch for a toot or 50.

Its nice, but not something I could vape all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Placed an order with Everything Liquid, 250 ml 72% nic, 1 litre PG, 2.5 litres VG and 10ml Captain's Custard. Total €63.87 including free delivery to a UK address supplied by An Post Addresspal where I've just registered. They charge €3.50 for delivery up to 20KG and I collect at my local PO. :)

And of course I check the T&C's AFTER I place the bloody order and NO liquid allowed FFS

Cancelled :( :mad:

Just registered with Parcel Motel so off we go again :pac: :pac:

moleyv wrote: »
    Its nice, but not something I could vape all day.

I'm loving it. Already gone through 10mls.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

jno547 wrote: »
    An Post Addresspal where I've just registered. They charge €3.50 for delivery up to 20KG and I collect at my local PO.

Did not know An Post had a service like this - thanks! Could be useful for packages that don't fit Parcel Motels boxes or weight limit of 11Kg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

8mm wrote: »
    Did not know An Post had a service like this - thanks! Could be useful for packages that don't fit Parcel Motels boxes or weight limit of 11Kg.

Quite a small dimensions limit though I think although it does give an address in England so handy for places that don't deliver to ni

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Ordered some peach, mango, yogurt, VBIC flavourings and some VG and bottles from Pick'n'mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Ordered from Cloudhouse...

500ml Base
    7 x 20ml Concentrates
    Load of Clapton Coils

Thanks to JNO,I got 12% off... using "happyday"

Put in an order for €27.50, applied code and it came to €27?
    (btw, €25 for 500ml base, can't go wrong with that, currently paying €17 for 100ml in Dublin City Centre B&M)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Plascebo wrote: »
    Put in an order for €27.50, applied code and it came to €27?
    (btw, €25 for 500ml base, can't go wrong with that, currently paying €17 for 100ml in Dublin City Centre B&M)

€17 for 100ml,that is taking the piss,B+M's are ok if you need something urgent,I tend to stock up loads & I never run out of anything.
    I see ESI prices have dropped,their web site just needed to be tinkered a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

5L of VG just to be on the safe side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

From everything liquid. Arrived today 5 litres VG,
    2.5 litres PG, 1 litre 72mg nic base (900mls in freezer)

From chefs vapour
    100mls - New York cheesecake, Glazed doughnut, sweet cream, lemon meringue pie.
    30mls - sweet strawberry, caramel, lemon Sicily
    All Capella.

Fcuk the TPD

DarkStar have better prices than chef's. I've ordered some 30ml - Chocolate glazed doughnut, sweet strawberry and cheesecake graham crust, along with 500ml VG. I'm in there again filling up my basket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

DarkStar have better prices than chef's. I've ordered some 30ml - Chocolate glazed doughnut, sweet strawberry and cheesecake graham crust, along with 500ml VG. I'm in there again filling up my basket :D

I had a code for them worked out about 16 Euro for 100ml Capella concentrates. Can't complain at that. :-)

So long as you're getting decent value ;)

I just ordered: Golden pineapple, NY cheesecake, Blueberry, Juicy peach, hazelnut, maple pecan, double choc, Mango, coconut, greek yogurt, VBIC, marshmallow and some butterscotch, all from various companies, all ordered from E-dym.pl

Decided to check them out, see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

An iStick 60w TC mod and a GS Air.

I figure the swappable battery will cover me for periods where I am away from power sources, and it seems a good enough mod to grow with me as my needs/desires develop.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Kayfun v3 mini clone
    Istick 50 to replace one I have dropped and loosened the top-plate
    Torx screwdriver set to attack aforementioned dropped istick with...
    isub rba
    isub bvc Clapton coils.

All from FT- let the forgetting I have ordered stuff begin!

bd2012 wrote:

bd2012 wrote:

I'm waiting 6 weeks for my last order, and that's taking out time for the total time since i ordered for the Chinese new year!!!!

I'm waiting 6 weeks for my last order, and that's taking out time for the total time since i ordered for the Chinese new year!!!!

Jaysus. Good job I haven't ordered anything from there...... :)

bd2012 wrote:
    Jaysus. Good job I haven't ordered anything from there......

I only get reminded when I come on here....

• Advertisement

I only get reminded when I come on here....

True that! Mind you I do get a bit tetchy about 3 weeks after ordering. Staring down the postie and the like. :)

Advertisement