Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I'm using the AIO a lot since I got it, and I'm not particularly into MTL, its just very handy. Battery life is pretty good too. I wouldn't worry too much about the glass, its not completely open. And its not the most expensive device to replace either I guess, although its easy to say that if you have a lot of other devices to use.

For a beginner, istick and Nautilus is going to cost 60-70e. For 25e (around), its a good option to see if you are going to get into vaping. Its what I would be recommending. And a vape band only costs little if the tank breaking is a big concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Good points ... stop making me want to buy one for meself :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

moleyv wrote: »
    Yeah, I did the same. Its very nice. I thought I put too much cotton in but said I would try it first. Chain vaping and wicking isn't an issue. More capacity too than if using the stock coils. I might build my own coil for it though, I'd like it a bit lower than 0.6.

I will have to learn how to make Clapton's, now that I see the difference I won't be going back to TC/regular coils unless it's an emergency.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Really liking the AIO, could be a bit tighter for the perfect MTL, the airflow control really doesn't do much. But still a great vape off it, I'm gonna stick some 80VG in there later to see how it copes, not well I imagine cause of how small the juice holes are but we'll see.

EGriff wrote: »
    Really liking the AIO, could be a bit tighter for the perfect MTL, the airflow control really doesn't do much. But still a great vape off it, I'm gonna stick some 80VG in there later to see how it copes, not well I imagine cause of how small the juice holes are but we'll see.

I'd be interested in hearing how it vapes with high VG, as I'm usually on 80/20. Also, I only lung hit nowadays, how is it for that?

• Advertisement

I'd be interested in hearing how it vapes with high VG, as I'm usually on 80/20. Also, I only lung hit nowadays, how is it for that?

You can get a lung hit off it but not a great one, full open I'd say it's about the same go as a nautilus fully open. I wouldn't be an airflow expert though, I mostly MTL. Tank is too small anyway to be taking massive hits, I can empty it in an hour doing MTL.

I didn't try the high VG yet, I'll get back to you on that one.

Hmm, it's probably not really for me then, I like an airy long draw.

AIO coping OK with high VG. I put two tanks of bomb pop (80VG) through it yesterday and it was grand. You have to back the coil off a bit after you close it or the base blocks the holes and you get dry hits.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Efest LUC V4 Smart Charger from the best shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

That from there. :D :rolleyes:

https://alchemy-eliquid.co.uk/cov/council-of-vapor-tanks-rdas/council-of-vapor-phoenix.html

Crazy maybe but really want to try out that ceramic coil.

Edit : I'm blaming youdipstick for this moment of madness.:D:D

• Advertisement

jno547 wrote: »

https://alchemy-eliquid.co.uk/checkout/cart/

Your link leads to an empty cart :D

Your link leads to an empty cart :D

Must be losing it,does that one work now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

https://alchemy-eliquid.co.uk/cov/council-of-vapor-tanks-rdas/council-of-vapor-phoenix.html

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I've saved that link,must get one on Wed,I see there is only 10 left now.

Yup, can see it now :D nice looking tank actually

I've saved that link,must get one on Wed,I see there is only 10 left now.

If I have it before then I'll give you a heads up on it, looks impressive though.

I've saved that link,must get one on Wed,I see there is only 10 left now.

ESI also have it for about the same price . Can't do a link on the mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ok Doc,I'll have a looksie & looking forward to your info on it...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

[IMG][/img]oiakpj.jpgGot my white Pico today - love it! But, I might be doing something wrong......not a lot of flavour or vapour off the Melo....Also, how safe is it to charge off usb or am I better off buying a charger?

dragona wrote: »
    Got my white Pico today - love it! But, I might be doing something wrong......not a lot of flavour or vapour off the Melo....Also, how safe is it to charge off usb or am I better off buying a charger?

A separate charger is best. The Melo isn't amazing for flavour, it's an average, ok tank. The best sub tank for it IMO, is the Cleito.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

More of a "what did I order this week" post but heres my beginners kit:

Innokin Coolfire IV with iSub G Tank
    5 x 2.0 ohm iSub coils
    Velocity RBA Dripper clone - Stainless Steel
    Muji Cotton Pads
    100% VG - Granny Apple Smith, Lychee Martini, Strawberry Falls , Coconut Paradise flavours from ichorliquid in the Isle of Man

• Advertisement

dragona wrote:
    Got my white Pico today - love it! But, I might be doing something wrong......not a lot of flavour or vapour off the Melo....Also, how safe is it to charge off usb or am I better off buying a charger?

Melo coils need high watts to really perform well, 0.3 is good for me at 50/60 watts, they also tend to improve after a tank of juice has gone through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭alec76

alec76 wrote: »
    Friend of mine placed the order yesterday ( Aeromamizer RDTA) from EU Gearbest warehouse ,shipped today, hopefully get it delivered this week .

It took 10 days in total , wouldn't call it fast delivery ( came from UK warehouse )

Doge wrote:
    Innokin Coolfire IV with iSub G Tank 5 x 2.0 ohm iSub coils Velocity RBA Dripper clone - Stainless Steel Muji Cotton Pads 100% VG - Granny Apple Smith, Lychee Martini, Strawberry Falls , Coconut Paradise flavours from ichorliquid in the Isle of Man

Nice setup, prime those coils well with juice, not too sure how they'll handle 100%vg as that will be quite a thick juice. Maybe someone here has used high vg in them and can tell you how they perform.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Oy you lot with new gear... pictures in the "what's in my hand" thread please!!!!

Enjoy! :P

Melo coils need high watts to really perform well, 0.3 is good for me at 50/60 watts, they also tend to improve after a tank of juice has gone through it.

Ah right! I only had it at 35watts, will try again.Hang on, I vape 12mg will I die??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

Ah right! I only had it at 35watts, will try again.Hang on, I vape 12mg will I die??:)

:) Just palpitations, breathlessness and maybe nausea.... :)

The Melo is really best suited to direct lung inhales as it has a large air flow,I wouldn't recommend direct lung inhales using 12mg,no you won't die but it will be severe on your throat,drop it to 6 or better still 3mg,open that airflow wide open,crank up the power and blow some clouds;)

The Melo is really best suited to direct lung inhales as it has a large air flow,I wouldn't recommend direct lung inhales using 12mg,no you won't die but it will be severe on your throat,drop it to 6 or better still 3mg,open that airflow wide open,crank up the power and blow some clouds;)

Going to get me some lower nic eliquid and see! But I do lung inhales using my 12mg:eek::eek::eek: using the GS Air

I've complained about ESI and their prices on some gear before but they have some top class pieces of kit in stock and well priced also so hats off to them. :):)

Shouldn't have looked there as I've just seen my Avocado for €12 cheaper than what I paid. ffffffsss. :mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Going to get me some lower nic eliquid and see! But I do lung inhales using my 12mg:eek::eek::eek: using the GS Air

Jesus wept,I'd cough up a lung if I tried anything over 6mg :eek:

Advertisement