Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

jno547 wrote: »
    Nice setup, prime those coils well with juice, not too sure how they'll handle 100%vg as that will be quite a thick juice. Maybe someone here has used high vg in them and can tell you how they perform.

Thanks for info, after looking into it more the 2 ohm coils soind like a bad idea for dry hits with max VG.

I ordered them as sub ohm vaping scares me haha!

I might stick them up for sale and stick to the sub ohm coils that come with both tanks.

I'll just need to be careful with voltage / wattage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Doge wrote: »
    Thanks for info, after looking into it more the 2 ohm coils soind like a bad idea for dry hits with max VG.

I ordered them as sub ohm vaping scares me haha!

I might stick them up for sale and stick to the sub ohm coils that come with both tanks.

I'll just need to be careful with voltage / wattage.

You don't want a dry hit..ever:eek: High VG works best with big wicking holes or wide juice channels due to it's consistancey (that's not spelled right but you know what I mean).
    No need to be scared of a little sub ohm ;) Any questions you have about resistance or watts just ask here. :)

You don't want a dry hit..ever:eek: High VG works best with big wicking holes or wide juice channels due to it's consistancey (that's not spelled right but you know what I mean).
    No need to be scared of a little sub ohm ;) Any questions you have about resistance or watts just ask here. :)

Sorry, i meant a bad idea that will lead to dry hits! Im glad I bought the velocity RDA now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I was wary of sub ohming for a while too. I was a 15w max type, using 1.2 - 1.8 ohm coils. But walked into iVape one day, said "what's that then? an Atlantis? gi's a go!" *choked* lol ... had another go, now that I was expecting it, and fell in love. I can't even remember what MTL vaping is like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I've complained about ESI and their prices on some gear before but they have some top class pieces of kit in stock and well priced also so hats off to them. :):)

Shouldn't have looked there as I've just seen my Avocado for €12 cheaper than what I paid. ffffffsss. :mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek:

I found the Avocado on ESI but not the Phoenix,the Avocado looks the business,just like an old Genisis but updated to the hilt,no more leaks & no more SS Mesh needed.
    I do like the see through look,I like a lot of air,what would it be on par with,regarding the air...

• Advertisement

I found the Avocado on ESI but not the Phoenix,the Avocado looks the business,just like an old Genisis but updated to the hilt,no more leaks & no more SS Mesh needed. I do like the see through look,I like a lot of air,what would it be on par with,regarding the air...

Have a look in New Arrivals on ESI,airflow on Avocado is similar to Clieto wide open, I wouldn't say 100% leak free especially in dual coil mode and I probably wouldn't leave it in my pocket for any length of time but for flavour it's fantastic.

I found the Avocado on ESI but not the Phoenix,the Avocado looks the business,just like an old Genisis but updated to the hilt,no more leaks & no more SS Mesh needed.
    I do like the see through look,I like a lot of air,what would it be on par with,regarding the air...

http://e-smokeireland.com/product/ijoy-tornado-rdta/

http://e-smokeireland.com/product/council-of-vapor-phoenix-tank/

Check that iJoy as well,looks a very interesting build with quad coils.

Thanks Doc,I need eye transplants:D:D

That iJoy,300w,I may as well hook it up to a car battery:D:D:D:D but interesting,I did start to watch DSLB video but it's out of sync,should be others appearing soon.

Price of Avocado €28 at e-dym https://e-dym.pl/gb/25-mods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭alec76

Price of Avocado €28 at e-dym https://e-dym.pl/gb/25-mods

I think they had it for €21 last Thursday , one odd site though, tags change few times a day, one product for different price at same moment

https://e-dym.pl/gb/szukaj?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Cuboid+mini&submit_search=
    It is really worth checking promotion page regulary , they cheaper than fasttech or gearbest in some cases.
    https://e-dym.pl/gb/15-promotions

alec76 wrote: »
    I think they had it for €21 last Thursday , one odd site though, tags change few times a day, one product for different price at same moment

https://e-dym.pl/gb/szukaj?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Cuboid+mini&submit_search=
    It is really worth checking promotion page regulary , they cheaper than fasttech or gearbest in some cases.
    https://e-dym.pl/gb/15-promotions

and delivery time is 4 times faster than GB & FT,as you say,well worth a looksie every now & again...

• Advertisement

Waiting for my starter kit to come tomorrow has been one of the longest weekends of my life!

Who did you order from? And what?

Posted it a page or 2 back:
    More of a "what did I order this week" post but heres my beginners kit:

Innokin Coolfire IV with iSub G Tank
    5 x 2.0 ohm iSub coils
    Velocity RBA Dripper clone - Stainless Steel
    Muji Cotton Pads
    100% VG - Granny Apple Smith, Lychee Martini, Strawberry Falls , Coconut Paradise flavours from ichorliquid in the Isle of Man

The coolfire and coils were from a seller fulfilled by Amazon.
    The velocity clone was from a seller on eBay.

I sorta ordered them quickly so didn't take the time to consider recommended vendors on here.

I'll be sure to do that for my next orders though.

I have 2 Velocity clones. One is from Tobeco the other some random Chinese one I bought through here. The Tobeco one is better quality, no wiggles or lose fitting like the other has. It locks into place when lined up a lot smoother too. Hopefully you got a good one.

I have 2 Velocity clones. One is from Tobeco the other some random Chinese one I bought through here. The Tobeco one is better quality, no wiggles or lose fitting like the other has. It locks into place when lined up a lot smoother too. Hopefully you got a good one.

I saw that about the looser one in a video on YouTube. Mine was cheap so I doubt it was the Tobeco! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

1100 mah ego one stainless steel battery to go with my kayfun mini v3. A very nice match indeed as both are 19mm and a decent vape off it to boot. Nice and small to fit in the pocket with a relatively decent battery life. I'll probably end up getting a couple more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

TinCool wrote: »
    1100 mah ego one stainless steel battery to go with my kayfun mini v3. A very nice match indeed as both are 19mm and a decent vape off it to boot. Nice and small to fit in the pocket with a relatively decent battery life. I'll probably end up getting a couple more.

Where did you buy the kayfun mini v3 from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

jonski wrote: »
    Where did you buy the kayfun mini v3 from ?

I bought an original from cremedevape, a bit pricey. I also bought a clone from www.provapes.co.uk for 1/3 the price. Extremely good quality and have had zero problems with it. To be honest, I'm hard pushed to tell the difference. Definitely are MTL tanks which is my kind of thing.

I saw that about the looser one in a video on YouTube. Mine was cheap so I doubt it was the Tobeco! :P

The Tobeco one is just as cheap though, just seems to be a little better made than other clones. Even my no-name one is grand, just a little loose on the airflow cover. Both are much the same deck-wise and in turn, performance-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

My replacement pack of 4 LG HG2 batteries arrived from Fasttech today. So did the pack that were sent to the wrong address in Italy.

So I'm now the proud owner of 8 x 3000mah batteries!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Just ordered a Wismec Theorem, should have it tomorrow all going well.

I'll just send it direct to Dr Bill when I'm finished with it :)

corsav6 wrote: »

I'll just send it direct to Dr Bill when I'm finished with it :)

Ooooooh yeah,let us know what you think of that notch coil,looks very interesting but then again so did ceramic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

corsav6 wrote:

I'm waiting for your review haha!!

Guys, for Fasttech, which option do you choose for delivery? I think Sweden post took 3 months for my last order...

moleyv wrote: »

Guys, for Fasttech, which option do you choose for delivery? I think Sweden post took 3 months for my last order...

My batteries came through PostNL - took just over 3 weeks from dispatch.
    A couple of other bits I ordered came through Singapore Post and took a bit less than 3 weeks, but I couldn't track them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

moleyv wrote: »

China post and DHL Global Mail (the cheaper DHL option) always came in about 12 business days for me. give or take a day or two

j26m wrote: »

So I'm now the proud owner of 8 x 3000mah batteries!

Interested in trading a couple of those?

Interested in trading a couple of those?

I've done the honest thing and let them know and asked if they want me to get a quote to ship them back. Given that it's probably more to ship them back than they cost, I'd say they won't want them.

If they tell me to keep them we might have a chat. I can't see myself needing that many batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Ordered a selection of eliquid from MoleJuice.

They always were out of stock when I went to order from them before but they had what I wanted today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Keith C wrote: »
    Hi
    Looking to put through my first vaping order going with bestshop from reading threads. For a newbie I'm looking at 30w eleaf I stick full kit and aspire nautilus mini. Do I need anything else to start vaping? Picked dippy dawg and bang liquid to have a try with.

OK so got the 30w eleaf and mini nautilus bought 6\12mg bang dippy dawg and 0mg hangsum menthol. Just to try different levels\flavoyrs. Just wondering for those who what are the best settings for each? If I want to swap liquids can I clean the nautilus? or what's the best way? Thanks

• Advertisement

Keith C wrote: »
    OK so got the 30w eleaf and mini nautilus bought 6\12mg bang dippy dawg and 0mg hangsum menthol. Just to try different levels\flavoyrs. Just wondering for those who what are the best settings for each? If I want to swap liquids can I clean the nautilus? or what's the best way? Thanks

Which coils are you using? 10 - 12w is the standard for the nautilus. You may want to take it down a little for 12mg, you just need to find your own sweet spot. Menthol tends to leave flavour behind in tanks, ideally you'd want a separate tank for each. But, you can of course just refill with another flavour. It might just take a bit longer for the new one to take over if you've used menthol

Advertisement