Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

Keith C wrote: »
    OK so got the 30w eleaf and mini nautilus bought 6\12mg bang dippy dawg and 0mg hangsum menthol. Just to try different levels\flavoyrs. Just wondering for those who what are the best settings for each? If I want to swap liquids can I clean the nautilus? or what's the best way? Thanks

Start at 10w and adjust up or down to suit your taste. I usually vape in the 11-13w range.

Before starting a new coil, prime it - this will help the coil last longer. Pour a little juice into the holes at the sides of it until it doesn't absorb any more. Then load up with liquid and maybe let it stand for 5-10 minutes. First off vape it at the lowest setting rated on the side of the coil (probably 8w).

For swapping liquids, you can go for a full wash and clean, or you can do what I do, which is vape what I have as far as I can, then dump the liquid left. I'll shake it out or wipe it with tissue (depending on which tank I'm using). I also dry the outside of the coil as much as I can. Then I fill up and off I go again. The first couple of pulls may well be a bit funky, but after 3-4 drags all is good again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Wismec Theorem
    Smok TF RTA with G2 Deck
    iJoy Tornado RDTA
    Geekvape Griffin 25 with top AFC
    Geekvape Tsunami RDA

Smok H Priv 200w Black/red (preorder)

Red panels for my Reuleaux Rx200

Melo 2 coils

Some acrylic stands.

Some plain 28ga kanthal.

I stayed in this weekend.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Now that's an order for someone on a mission, very impressive. Theorem is good, not sure on the notch coil yet, takes a massive amount of cotton. Drip tip is small and may not suit all, I swapped it for a wide bore and performs better.

Have been eyeing that iJoy for a while also,let us know what you think once you get it going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

I'm just using the coil that came attached. I was reading another thread that mentioned milkman juice + muffinman cinnamon, any sites you'd recommend For liquids to try?

Keith C wrote:
    I'm just using the coil that came attached. I was reading another thread that mentioned milkman juice + muffinman cinnamon, any sites you'd recommend For liquids to try?

Republic of Vape have a massive range of juice.ROV10 should give you 10 per cent off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

jno547 wrote: »
    Republic of Vape have a massive range of juice.ROV10 should give you 10 per cent off.

With the 30w and nautilus mini is there any of/vg ratio I should avoid? Thanks for all the info for a newbie

Keith C wrote: »
    With the 30w and nautilus mini is there any of/vg ratio I should avoid? Thanks for all the info for a newbie

I'd imagine you'd be good using a Nautilus with a 50/50 mix,maybe even a 60/40 VG/PG,any higher and you might have wicking issues.
    Someone using a Nautilus regularly might be able to add to this.
    Great to see a newbie here and any info you need just ask. :)

jno547 wrote:
    Have been eyeing that iJoy for a while also,let us know what you think once you get it going.

Sure, its coming on the China express though. A lot of my order was from FT, but I split it up and grouped into similar shipping dates.

I think the tornado will be insane, and I'm not sure I'll be capable of building 6 coils on it, I'd be happy with 4 if I can manage, I'll have to watch a few videos on it in the run up to it arriving.

The TF RTA with the G2 and the griffin 25 will probably be my daily drivers, so I'll be selling some stuff when they arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Someone posted on the Irish Vaping FB page yesterday an image of a Wismec theorem busted, they said it cracked under heat pressure! Just be wary .... I would have said they probably dropped it, but the poster was a fairly well respected, long time vaper.

Someone posted on the Irish Vaping FB page yesterday an image of a Wismec theorem busted, they said it cracked under heat pressure! Just be wary .... I would have said they probably dropped it, but the poster was a fairly well respected, long time vaper.

Yeah it looks fairly basic in its structure, I'll be sure to use the steel wrapped tank then, less chance of cuts etc. It depends what they had built in there too. If it was the stock notch coil its bad news, if it was some crazy alien coil or something it would never hold.

I'm just getting it for a bit of a play around, its not the sort of thing you could use all day without having to be overly careful.

• Advertisement

I see the notch coil is only rated to 55w even though it's a 0.2,must be careful as I had it at 70w and vaped well, still not fully happy with the notch so am going to put a dual clapton in it and see what the difference is like.

It looks like a DIY coil job, nothing fancy. Not sure if any of you are in that group? but there's a pic of it here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1163304490370333&set=gm.1020282278068010&type=3&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

moleyv wrote: »
    Disney Tornado RDTA

Corrected that for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Finally bit the bullet

Nicotine (VG) 1L
    Propylene Glycol 1L
    Vegetable Glycerine 2L
    Bavarian Cream - TFA 30ml
    Black Currant - TFA 30ml
    Blueberry (Extra) - TFA 30ml
    Brown Sugar - TFA 30ml
    Caramel - TFA 30ml
    Greek Yoghurt - TFA 30ml
    Orange Cream - TFA 30ml
    Peach (juicy) - TFA 30ml
    Raspberry - TFA 30ml
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - TFA 30ml
    Vanilla Custard V1 - Cap 30ml
    Whipped Cream - TFA 30ml

Many thanks to j26m for the Darkstar code.

Let the fun begin. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Finally bit the bullet

Nicotine (VG) 1L
    Propylene Glycol 1L
    Vegetable Glycerine 2L
    Bavarian Cream - TFA 30ml
    Black Currant - TFA 30ml
    Blueberry (Extra) - TFA 30ml
    Brown Sugar - TFA 30ml
    Caramel - TFA 30ml
    Greek Yoghurt - TFA 30ml
    Orange Cream - TFA 30ml
    Peach (juicy) - TFA 30ml
    Raspberry - TFA 30ml
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - TFA 30ml
    Vanilla Custard V1 - Cap 30ml
    Whipped Cream - TFA 30ml

Many thanks to j26m for the Darkstar code.

Let the fun begin. :-)

Remarkably similar to my order :)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

Just ordered a second Uwell Crown. I only got the first one last week, but I was so blown away by the flavour from it that I had to order a second before the TPD comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Silicone Skin for Joyetech eVic VTC Mini - Color : Red 1 2,50 € 2,50 € -- 120ml White Lighting eLiquid - Flavor : Unicorn Cake, Strength : 3mg 1 21,00 € 21,00 € -- Silicone Skin For Eleaf iStick Pico 75W - Color : White 1 2,50 € 2,50 € -- Samsung INR 18650-25R 2500mAh 30A Battery 2 8,50 € 17,00 € -- 120ml White Lighting eLiquid - Flavor : Super Cereal, Strength : 3mg 1 21,00 € 21,00 € -- 120ml White Lighting eLiquid - Flavor : Orange Dream, Strength : 3mg 1 21,00 € 21,00 € -- 120ml Gypsy Juice eLiquid - Flavor : Charmed Robbery, Strength : 3mg 1 22,00 € 22,00 € -- 120ml Gypsy Juice eLiquid - Flavor : Tiger's Blood, Strength : 3mg 1 22,00 € 22,00 € IRISHVAPEVoucher: IRISHVAPE

Silicone Skin for Joyetech eVic VTC Mini - Color : Red 1 2,50 € 2,50 € -- 120ml White Lighting eLiquid - Flavor : Unicorn Cake, Strength : 3mg 1 21,00 € 21,00 € -- Silicone Skin For Eleaf iStick Pico 75W - Color : White 1 2,50 € 2,50 € -- Samsung INR 18650-25R 2500mAh 30A Battery 2 8,50 € 17,00 € -- 120ml White Lighting eLiquid - Flavor : Super Cereal, Strength : 3mg 1 21,00 € 21,00 € -- 120ml White Lighting eLiquid - Flavor : Orange Dream, Strength : 3mg 1 21,00 € 21,00 € -- 120ml Gypsy Juice eLiquid - Flavor : Charmed Robbery, Strength : 3mg 1 22,00 € 22,00 € -- 120ml Gypsy Juice eLiquid - Flavor : Tiger's Blood, Strength : 3mg 1 22,00 € 22,00 € IRISHVAPEVoucher: IRISHVAPE

Let us know what you think of the eliquids,they look interesting. :)

Let us know what you think of the eliquids,they look interesting. :)

I'll do that Doc,I'll set up a few drippers & test them out,they should be all well steeped by now...

I'll do that Doc,I'll set up a few drippers & test them out,they should be all well steeped by now...

I found that the flavour of Karma definitely changed after a week- 10 days
    Nothing major - just a little richer and creamier

• Advertisement

Shinobollo wrote:
    I found that the flavour of Karma definitely changed after a week- 10 days Nothing major - just a little richer and creamier

Karma is one on my list, would you recommend?

Karma is one on my list, would you recommend?

Very fond of it but my opinion when it comes to anything with peach or blueberry or yoghurt in it has to come with a government warning
    I'm just a wee bit partial to them !
    Never understood the whole Strawberry in everything craze

I couldn't resist it,I had to buy the
    Kanger Dripbox 160

& a Nitecore D4.....Skint again:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I ordered the Serpent Mini from gearbest for €15.00 ish , plus tracking , came out to less than €20 .

I'm getting better at ignoring all the new shinies these days. A lot of the tanks that just came out all look the same, slightly fancier versions of the bunch just before them. All these Sharknados and Tronamizers and iBiebers and Theorem of Pythagorases :D

Ok, maybe it's just that I'm broke, but I have learned to not want all the new stuff for the most part. I would like maybe one dual 18650, and maybe a Griffin 25 to go with. But that's about it. Happy with my little simple set up for now.

Nautilus X Black
    Pico white
    Kayfun mini v3 clone
    New wire snips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Nautilus X Black
    Pico white
    Kayfun mini v3 clone
    New wire snips

Who has the nautilus X in stock? That's top of my wish list.

EGriff wrote:
    Who has the nautilus X in stock? That's top of my wish list.

3fvape. In black has despatch in 24 hrs. Like 25 dollars or something. Think they are Chinese based. If in a hurry might be better waiting for closer to home

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Nautilus X Black
    Pico white
    Kayfun mini v3 clone
    New wire snips

How are you finding the nautilus?

Advertisement