Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I'm scouting the 24mm RDTA tanks ... it's like Irish vendors don't really want me to buy them. I'd hit gearbest only I'm moving house soon and would be wary of them not getting it here before then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

LazyPicti wrote:
    DJLSsubs (not sure if that's his name? lol) has a video up on you tube for the SDNA75.

I just skimmed through it there. I do like his reviews.

From the video, he 'tuned' the chip and 'wrote the user manual'.

I haven't watched the whole vid yet, but I think I might order one later. I'll see if I can get another review, as he has a vested interest, although he made that clear and said look out for other reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

I'm really tempted by the SDNA at that price but i want to leave it another month to see what else is out or on the horizon.Or I'll just end up adding it to basket and checking out later lol.

I'm beginning to think shinyitus is a very real problem and not just a joke lol.

I'm scouting the 24mm RDTA tanks ... it's like Irish vendors don't really want me to buy them. I'd hit gearbest only I'm moving house soon and would be wary of them not getting it here before then

What are you looking at? Avocado 24?

LazyPicti wrote:
    I'm really tempted by the SDNA at that price but i want to leave it another month to see what else is out or on the horizon.Or I'll just end up adding it to basket and checking out later lol.

I actually prefer the looks of it compared to the hcigar, just you can never tell from a picture.
    LazyPicti wrote:
    I'm beginning to think shinyitus is a very real problem and not just a joke lol.

Yeah, I'm in the process of consolidating what I have, I want one single 18650 mod, 1 double, and one triple. Decent ones, and hold onto them.

• Advertisement

moleyv wrote: »
    What are you looking at? Avocado 24?

That or the limitless yeah. Some of them are asking €40 like, ger'outta that garden! Irish sites never have nice sales on either

They have them for 30 on e-dym.pl, might just wait until I add some more to the basket, get some concentrates and Vg while I'm at it

Yeah, I'm in the process of consolidating what I have, I want one single 18650 mod, 1 double, and one triple. Decent ones, and hold onto them.

I'm kinda doing the same thing.2 good dripper set ups and 2 good tank set ups, and stick with them.I have one of those done, just three to go.

Similar here too, though I never have any more than a few mods at any one time. I hate clutter. I have 2 singles, and one triple 18650 now, and a handful of tanks. I'm allowing myself one more tank, maybe. One 18650 will house my velocity clones, for drip flavour testing. The others will be my 2 mains. The rx200 for home use, the Pico for out and about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

I actually prefer the looks of it compared to the hcigar, just you can never tell from a picture.

A 60w Zero,an Asmodus Minikin and an RX200s

That or the limitless yeah. Some of them are asking €40 like, ger'outta that garden! Irish sites never have nice sales on either

They have them for 30 on e-dym.pl, might just wait until I add some more to the basket, get some concentrates and Vg while I'm at it

I think ESI have the avocado 24 for 36e, its the going rate really for Ireland. I've a few things to get from ESI so I'll be able to get the 10% off, just waiting to sell a few more things ;)

• Advertisement

I'll feel better if I'm already ordering DIY stuff and can get it for 30 :D I already ordered from ESI last week, didn't think I wanted a new tank then, bugger. There's nowt else I need on there atm, though i will have a peek.

That Polish site is out of stock on the Avocado, didn't notice that. They do have the Gemini Plus and the Herakles RTA 2 though.

jno547 wrote: »
    A 60w Zero,an Asmodus Minikin and an RX200s

Well.... it will be a SMY SDNA75 in a wood style finish ( as I just ordered!!!)

I am considering the minikin in white, although the black is nice. The sigelei fuchai 213w in blue is the second runner. I could be easily swayed from either though. For the double 18650, I would like it to be compact. The triple can be huge for all I care, rarely leaves the house.

For the triple mod, I think it will be the Koopor Primus, maybe the RX200s.

I won't buy though until I sell a couple though, as I am actually very happy with what I have right now, so can't justify buying more.

Also just on the sdna75, the code MAP knocks 14 dollars off the Hcigar if anyone interested. Doesn't knock as much off as the SMY, but better than nothing

Well.... it will be a SMY SDNA75 in a wood style finish ( as I just ordered!!!)

I am considering the minikin in white, although the black is nice. The sigelei fuchai 213w in blue is the second runner. I could be easily swayed from either though. For the double 18650, I would like it to be compact. The triple can be huge for all I care, rarely leaves the house.

For the triple mod, I think it will be the Koopor Primus, maybe the RX200s.

I won't buy though until I sell a couple though, as I am actually very happy with what I have right now, so can't justify buying more.

Also just on the sdna75, the code MAP knocks 14 dollars off the Hcigar if anyone interested. Doesn't knock as much off as the SMY, but better than nothing

Which site are you using?

Which site are you using?

Fasttech, lazypicti posted the code here earlier - MAP

I think ESI have the avocado 24 for 36e, its the going rate really for Ireland. I've a few things to get from ESI so I'll be able to get the 10% off, just waiting to sell a few more things ;)

Efag is also €36 but you get your 10% discount without having to bump it up anymore,basically covers the postage.

Nice spot on the hcigar code, now that is tempting to at $85.

LazyPicti wrote:
    Nice spot on the hcigar code, now that is tempting to at $85.

Yeah, after I had bloody clicked to buy the smy I said I would try if the code worked on the hcigar haha.

Nah, as I said I prefer the look of the SMY, and thankfully I had already posted that, or ye might not believe me!!!

Efag is also €36 but you get your 10% discount without having to bump it up anymore,basically covers the postage.

What's the 10% code?

What's the 10% code?

Boards

Boards

Of course, lol :D

• Advertisement

Of course, lol

:):)

I just realised the hcigar takes a 26650 or 18650. The smy only takes 18650. The hcigar could be the better buy!

Edit, I haven't fully looked into it, but that's what I've seen from a quick look

I went ahead and ordered the Avocado 24 [Black], and some ceramic tweezers while I was at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

...and some ceramic tweezers while I was at it.

YES! Creamic tweezers are the business, so good for tweaking a coil after it gets shifted from tightening down. I waited for far to long to get one.

I just realised the hcigar takes a 26650 or 18650. The smy only takes 18650. The hcigar could be the better buy!

Edit, I haven't fully looked into it, but that's what I've seen from a quick look

Yeah the hcigar takes both types but it is a good bit bigger than the SMY.With a 3000mah battery the SMY will be a tidy little device for a 22mm atty.

LazyPicti wrote:
    Yeah the hcigar takes both types but it is a good bit bigger than the SMY.With a 3000mah battery the SMY will be a tidy little device for a 22mm atty.

Yeah I looked at a fair few reviews last night. I almost bought the two.

Then I slapped myself!

Actually, how do you charge those bigger batteries, they won't fit in my chargers anyway.

I still might buy both!

*SLAP*

8mm wrote: »
    YES! Creamic tweezers are the business, so good for tweaking a coil after it gets shifted from tightening down. I waited for far to long to get one.

Been using the missus' old steel tweezers up to now, lol. I have hit the button a few times when squeezing coils, so think it's time I got my own safe ones

Yeah I looked at a fair few reviews last night. I almost bought the two.

Then I slapped myself!

Actually, how do you charge those bigger batteries, they won't fit in my chargers anyway.

I still might buy both!

*SLAP*

FT have another DNA75 called the Think vape box 75w and the code MAP works but only takes $5 off.Just thought I'd through that out there for the sake of choice :), I'll slap my self for that one.

I charge my 26650's in a Nitecore D4.

LazyPicti wrote:
    I charge my 26650's in a Nitecore D4.

I have two nitecore um20s. Just double checked there, don't do 26650s. Another consideration if buying the Hcigar, new charger too (15e + new battery as I only have 18650s). I wouldn't think about charging a battery that size internally.

What brand 26650s do you use. There isn't much choice, mostly efest.

• Advertisement

Been using the missus' old steel tweezers up to now, lol. I have hit the button a few times when squeezing coils, so think it's time I got my own safe ones

Yeah, I would consider them almost essential to anyone into building. Some places charge stupid money, think I got a youde pair for like 3e.

Advertisement