Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tiguan Joe

Just received these
    From ampulla.co.uk
    Ordered 25
    100ml Amber Glass Sirop Bottle & 28mm (R3) Black PP Polycone Screw Cap
    for £12.60
    Shipping GBP 4.00

used parcel motel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Just ordered a load of Nut Juice & French Pipe & also the Griffin 25 with Top Air...also another Cleito RBA...

Also got the Tesla Stealth 100w http://e-smokeireland.com/product/tesla-100w-stealth-kit/

The coils have to be built to suit the mod,I was curious to see how this performs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Just ordered a load of Nut Juice & French Pipe & also the Griffin 25 with Top Air...also another Cleito RBA...

Also got the Tesla Stealth 100w http://e-smokeireland.com/product/tesla-100w-stealth-kit/

The coils have to be built to suit the mod,I was curious to see how this performs.

I love the look of these type of mod/tank combinations and that's a great price,the only thing that puts me off is, how will the afc be affected by being enclosed in the body of the mod?

jno547 wrote: »
    I love the look of these type of mod/tank combinations and that's a great price,the only thing that puts me off is, how will the afc be affected by being enclosed in the body of the mod?

Todd in da shed held his hand over the airflow hole on the front of the tank & made no difference to the airflow,the hidden air hole which is covered by the mod is still drawing air,there is a gap behind the tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Just ordered a load of Nut Juice & French Pipe

From where ?

• Advertisement

TinCool wrote:
    From where ?

Nut juice from esmokeireland I'd imagine,French Pipe is a Liqua juice and is available from the bestshop.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I may get shot at for this, but the wingnuts range never cut it for me. I have tried them a few times in the past and found them lacking in flavor and quality ... might just be me though, just an opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I may get shot at for this, but the wingnuts range never cut it for me. I have tried them a few times in the past and found them lacking in flavor and quality ... might just be me though, just an opinion

Would never shoot you down but have to say that I'm quite fond of a few. Roobard and the newer Yogurt flavour in particular.
    Different strokes as they say

The only one I tried from Wingnuts was Nut Juice and I absolutely loved it,I think I went through so much of it that I eventually tired of it a bit but will definitely try it again as I'm sure the new style tanks will add a little something to it. :)

I find SS spaced coils really brings out the flavour in Nut Juice...

• Advertisement

I find SS spaced coils really brings out the flavour in Nut Juice...

The SS spaced seem to add a lot to all juices,I'm using one in the Theorem and I eventually found something that I'm relatively happy with in that tank,will try the Nut juice in a Cleito with the 0.4 coil, that setup seems to make a lot of juices shine also.
    Speaking of flavour,I put a dual Clapton build,2.5mm in the Avocado,flavour is awesome but boy does it get hot :eek::eek:

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Would never shoot you down but have to say that I'm quite fond of a few. Roobard and the newer Yogurt flavour in particular.
    Different strokes as they say

They may well have improved, it's been a while since I had some. I just found them a little lacking. I had some of the Dubliner stuff too which was ok, but again a bit light on flavour.

I switched from dual claptons to dual 25g SScoils in my Avocado and find them much better. I was getting some popping and the odd spit back with the claptons, though I think the wire I have is a bit crap. It's UD stuff, I have 2 rolls of it, one seems to be ok the other a bit sketchy. With the SS coils in I'm enjoying the tank a lot more.

I stopped using claptons,too slow of a ramp up time & spits like fukc,I keep to SS & 22g Kanthal,much better vape for me.
    The stock coils I use mostly is Ni200 & Ti,they do last me a very long time,especially the way I vape...

I stopped using claptons,too slow of a ramp up time & spits like fukc,I keep to SS & 22g Kanthal,much better vape for me.
    The stock coils I use mostly is Ni200 & Ti,they do last me a very long time,especially the way I vape...

I don't touch nickel or titanium, I really like stainless though. Barely used Kanthal since I started to try ss out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Just ordered One Hit Wonder's Milkman 20ml 0mg and Element 's Pink Lemonade also 20ml 0mg (aka the coil destroyer!) from Vape Cub UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Jaysus I didn't think anyone liked that nut juice to be honest I tried it once and thought it was one of the worst tastes Iv vaped maybe it has improved, the wingnuts ecto fusion though was lovely, hopped of that for a while.

redkid wrote: »
    Jaysus I didn't think anyone liked that nut juice to be honest I tried it once and thought it was one of the worst tastes Iv vaped maybe it has improved, the wingnuts ecto fusion though was lovely, hopped of that for a while.

The older it gets the better it is,I buy months in advance & just let it sit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 masonlvvy

Just ordered one smok TFV8 tank....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Limitless 200w box mod

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

masonlvvy wrote: »
    Just ordered one smok TFV8 tank....

Let us know your thoughts when it arrives, I am sorely tempted, love my TFV4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

150 mls Liqua Bright Tobacco - TBS - €39.50 delivered

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

J Mysterio wrote: »
    150 mls Liqua Bright Tobacco - TBS - €39.50 delivered

Who'd you order that from.Thats not a bad deal.
    I pay 10 for 30ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Who'd you order that from.Thats not a bad deal.
    I pay 10 for 30ml.

TBS - Thebestshop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The Best Shop does €9 for 30mls and then discounts that on scale.

1 - €9
    2 - €8.50
    3 - €8.25
    5 - €8.00

Discount for 10 units too, I cant remember what. Then add 'irishvape' discount code for 10% on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Tesla Stealth 100W and CoilArt MAGE on the way to me :D :pac:
    zNvW0lf.jpg?1P0oT50Z.jpg?2

Only trouble is, the Mage won't fit in that mod. Will get the Mage soon myself, looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Only trouble is, the Mage won't fit in that mod. Will get the Mage soon myself, looks good.

Tesla hidden tanks up to 22mm in diameter , Mage is 24m.:)
    I like the look of Moonshot, Mage looks like a better version.. (deck)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Tesla nano 60w in black. Wanted one of these beauties for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Ha enjoy it mate. Great little mod.

Advertisement