Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

It might be month before I see it, but it'll be a nice surprise because I have the brain of a goldfish lol

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

My one very minor complaint with the Tesla is it has no true off mode. The screen will always light up if the fire button is pressed, but will not fire so not a biggie really.

I have 2, a black and steel one. I really want to get another 2 as backups I like them so much. Just a great mod, you are gonna really like it. Battery lasts me more than a day too chain vaping @25watts.

My one very minor complaint with the Tesla is it has no true off mode. The screen will always light up if the fire button is pressed, but will not fire so not a biggie really.

I have 2, a black and steel one. I really want to get another 2 as backups I like them so much. Just a great mod, you are gonna really like it. Battery lasts me more than a day too chain vaping @25watts.

I'm normally in around the 40-45w range, but I do switch between mods and tanks a lot, so should be grand :) I like that it's a dedicated battery, that actually turned me off of it in the past. But habits change, and we chop and change like the weather. I have enough separate batt mods now, one I can just charge, without worrying about which battery I use, sounds good to me. Also, it's snazzy as f**k, I still think it's the best looking mod, at least in the small/single batt/nano category to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Ordered a smok micro one kit in silver yesterday evening from wicked e-juice along with a 30ml of Twango dripper for €75 shipped which I thought was very good as far as Irish retail prices are concerned.

I know I've been yapping on about the h-priv and tfv8 but I needed a kit for this week as the rolling tobacco is starting to get to me in a bad way :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just picked up a Cuboid.Really nice mod.
    My VT fire button stopped working so I needed something with a decent battery life.So far 2 days on one charge with the Cuboid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I may get shot at for this, but the wingnuts range never cut it for me. I have tried them a few times in the past and found them lacking in flavor and quality ... might just be me though, just an opinion

I always felt their nut juice could do with a revamp. I bought litres of it over the last 2 years. DIYing opened my eyes up to its limitations if that makes sense.

My suggestion would be a high vg version with little less sweetener. Not sure of the make up of the normal stuff but it cant be more than 40/60 PG/VG.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

@Thecageyone

Just thought I would let you know, my 25mm Super tank mini came today and can confirm it fits perfectly flush with the Tesla Nano. No overhang whatsoever.

@Thecageyone

Just thought I would let you know, my 25mm Super tank mini came today and can confirm it fits perfectly flush with the Tesla Nano. No overhang whatsoever.

Nice one, any tanks I'm looking at atm are just 24mm so should be grand :) I do fancy the Herakles RTA 2 25mm though. Think the Avocado 24 will live on the Tesla for a while, as it's black for matchy-matchy, I'd probably use any 25mm on the rx200. The Evic mini will be for any 22mm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Package arrived today fair warning to whoever doesn't know wickedejuice.com ships with fastway despite the web store only offering an post regular post. As always the courier called 5 MINS! before arriving at my address at 4pm. I informed the courier I wasn't notified of his delivery and was actually expecting the postman who hadn't shown up at all (usually around 11:00am). Because of this I was over 20mins away and "it didn't suit" him to wait for me despite the fact he had left notifying me until the last minute. I rang him back about an hour later as instructed and he had the cheek to ask me to make a 15min drive to meet him as I was no longer on his route to which I replied yes I am because you have my package and your still in my area. 2 further phone calls and I finally got my package at 18:40!

Micro one kit: Epic bit of kit!
    Fastway courier service: Sh1te. Avoid if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

Yeah fastway are a nightmare. Your story sounds very familiar but that seems to be the way they roll. Myself and my work mate have had the same sort of hassle with them, and they also get aggressive on the phone when you point out they are in the wrong. I was talking to a vendor (as my package was late) and he told me that he had nothing but headaches with fastway and was going to stop using them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

In the last few weeks I've ordered -

The Serpent mini - didn't need it
    Kayfun V5 clone - didn't need it
    The Pico - didn't need it
    The Kayfun mini V3 clone - didn't need it
    I was given a Coolfire IV TC100 - didn't need it
    Liquid and concentrates from Pick'n'mix - didn't need it ...yet
    and this morning I ordered the Nitecore D2 and some samsung batteries - don't really need then .

WTAF is wrong with me !

I need to sit myself down and have a good chat .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

jonski wrote:

Sure do! You forgot to order a squape x dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

jonski wrote: »
    In the last few weeks I've ordered -

The Serpent mini - didn't need it
    Kayfun V5 clone - didn't need it
    The Pico - didn't need it
    The Kayfun mini V3 clone - didn't need it
    I was given a Coolfire IV TC100 - didn't need it
    Liquid and concentrates from Pick'n'mix - didn't need it ...yet
    and this morning I ordered the Nitecore D2 and some samsung batteries - don't really need then .

WTAF is wrong with me !

Another victim falls foul of the dreaded shinyitis bug :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Dropped €130 on that Polish site.

Pico/Cleito combination, another AIO. Batteries, Coils and 12 more concentrates to add to my collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Trond wrote: »
    Dropped €130 on that Polish site.

Pico/Cleito combination, another AIO. Batteries, Coils and 12 more concentrates to add to my collection!

Had my mad moment a couple of weeks ago. Stingray-X - still use mine regularly but it keeps going off in my pocket. Zero mod - for knocking about. Pico / Melo kit for hardiness. And then I saw replacement 75w chips on fasttech for the 50w subox so I ordered that as well - my firing button is hit and miss and that's what started all this for me in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

And we'll all know who's to blame. :p

Shinobollo wrote:
    And we'll all know who's to blame.

Yeah, our wives !

What ? No ?, Well I'm going to continue to not take the blame for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

- "What? You bought MORE stuff???"

- "Well would you rather I was smoking?"

"let me just go count your pairs of shoes and tot up how much your make-up stash is worth, be back in a few hours ..."

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Ordered an eGrip 2. Kind of fell off the wagon lately. so something small and MTL to try get me back.

• Advertisement

Cuboid and a couple of VTC 5 batts.

Been faffing about looking for a decent dual 18650 mod, when the best option has always been there, so just got it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Cuboid and a couple of VTC 5 batts.

Been faffing about looking for a decent dual 18650 mod, when the best option has always been there, so just got it done.

My main setup is a cuboid with a griffin. No complaints...its got a bit of heft to it.

I like a solid feeling mod, should suit me. Thinking on the Mage RTA to go with maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I fancied a kayfun, so I've just ordered the v5 from fasttech. I just need to forget about it now so I get a nice surprise when it turns up.

I fancied a kayfun, so I've just ordered the v5 from fasttech. I just need to forget about it now so I get a nice surprise when it turns up.

My last order from Faettech , not too long a wait .

08-07-2016 09:03 The item has been delivered successfully IRELAND
    07-07-2016 13:20 The item has been processed in the country of destination
    06-07-2016 08:55 The item has arrived in the country of destination
    05-07-2016 14:03 The item is on transport to the country of destination
    04-07-2016 20:39 The item is on transport to the country of destination
    02-07-2016 16:03 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
    27-06-2016 09:57 The item is ready for shipment
    27-06-2016 03:49 The item is pre-advised

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ordered a Red & a Black Limitless Plus from these Guys http://www.audaciousvapes.co.uk/product/limitless-plus-rdta-ijoy-uk/

Using Address Pal....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alleta

Today i receive my TFV8:P
    nice design and so much accessories.
    Any one know this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Alleta wrote: »
    Today i receive my TFV8:P
    nice design and so much accessories.
    Any one know this one?

I haven't got one yet,I think it's called the "Beast" one of the coils can be rocked at 250w,just be sure your batteries can handle at least 30amps,can't imagine how much these stock coils will cost:D:D:DI would be more interested in the RBA deck...

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

Just ordered a WISMEC Reuleaux RX200. I dropped my beloved cuboid on Friday night and broke it :(

Looking forward to the Rx200 though, got it for 40 bucks delivered which is a decent enough price too.

• Advertisement

Just ordered a WISMEC Reuleaux RX200. I dropped my beloved cuboid on Friday night and broke it :(

Looking forward to the Rx200 though, got it for 40 bucks delivered which is a decent enough price too.

I'm going opposite direction, sold off my rx200 and ordered a Cuboid - waiting on it to arrive atm, looking like it'll be tomorrow though, going by tracking.

dual 18650 is more than enough for me, as I use 2 other single batt mods too during any day.

The rx200 is a great mod though, 3 fully charged batts will last you an age, but I'd recommend having a second set of 3 on the ready too if it's going to be your main device.

Advertisement