Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Also ordered another RX200 from S & Heaven €41,I got the last one,that's 6 I have now :D:D
    [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

6?!?! Well if you want to flog one let me know. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I have received a Kayfun v5 clone and a mini v3 clone along with one of those coil mater coil jig things all from 3vape took about 2 and a half weeks,
    also 4 juices one thats suppose to be like a deep fried banana the other a deep fried oreo, and a coffee and a chocolate doughnut dipped in vanilla cream. I hope they are nice :P

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

one thats suppose to be like a deep fried banana the other a deep fried oreo :P
    Just to be clear - you are gonna vape these voluntarily? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Lost Vape Therion DNA75 and Sigelei Moonshot 24 from GreyHaze.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

mossymac! wrote: »
    Just to be clear - you are gonna vape these voluntarily? :p

Ha ha yup they sound nice to me :P and got good reviews in general but taste is subjective and all that :pac:

Once I have em in a tank a few days ill let you know provided they don kill me :pac:

How was that bottle of unicorn cake I sent you?

• Advertisement

Still going strong - am spreading it out across different tanks and coils atm - good way to test things :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Kayfun Lite V2 Plus Clone from irishvape, couldn't resist at just €15

• Registered Users Posts: 19,652 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Hi all, first post on this forum so go easy on me :o

I wanna get off the cigs and back onto the ecigs. I did have one a couple of years back from a Healthier Smoker shop, €20 starter pack thingy. Anyway I fell gradually back on the fags and now wanna go back to vaping.

Im utterly confused with the amount of choice on the market so Im hoping for a few recommendations of what to get and where online. The main thing Im after is a vape that has one of those rectangular type batteries that can easily stand on a table without falling off. The one I had before from Healthier Smoker used to be always falling over and rolling off the table, juice everywhere, etc.

Apart from that and an ok battery life (a day would be great, 2 even better) thats all I really need. I went into the vaping cafe on Capel St, Dublin today and all they had with that retangular shaped battery was costing €80. Im hoping to spend about €30 all up for a starter pack, is this possible? If so where and what product would you recommend? Also what extras should I think of getting? How long do the atomisers tend to last, a week or a month or somewhere in between?

Any help much appreciated, my chest is heaving lately so Ive got to get off these bloody fags ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Muahahaha wrote:
    Any help much appreciated, my chest is heaving lately so Ive got to get off these bloody fags

To be honest, I don't think you will get much for 30e, not what you want anyway. 60 would be a realistic minimum. You could get stuff for 50 that might nearly meet your requirements.

From China if you are willing to wait 3-6 weeks, 30 or 40 might do.

Add up how much you spend on smokes a week and see if you might be able to throw a little bit more investment in for something that should last you a year.

Do you want the battery mod to have internal batteries or removable?

Don't worry about asking questions here, I've never seen anyone leave here traumatised yet, poorer maybe but still sane.:)
    You won't get a kit here like you need for€30, from China maybe but as moley said it's a 6 week wait.
    Good value at the moment is the eleaf ipower, ESI and efag have them, about €47, tank is a different story, huge selection of tanks out there for mouth to lung and more so direct to lung, you'd be starting at about €25 and after that the sky is the limit.
    What type of vaper are you, mtl or dtl?

• Advertisement

moleyv wrote: »
    To be honest, I don't think you will get much for 30e, not what you want anyway. 60 would be a realistic minimum. You could get stuff for 50 that might nearly meet your requirements.

From China if you are willing to wait 3-6 weeks, 30 or 40 might do.

Add up how much you spend on smokes a week and see if you might be able to throw a little bit more investment in for something that should last you a year.

Do you want the battery mod to have internal batteries or removable?

yeah I was just browsing a few sites and realised Ill have to up my budget to at least €60 or €70, I hadnt realised prices were that high- is it because the battery technology is much better lasting than it used to be or something? Whats the difference with removable batteries, are they like normal AA rechargable batteries? I suppose the advantage with this is you can buy spares to slot in rather than charging it direct via USB, right? If so I think Id be still okay with internal batteries as its rare Im away from a power source. How long do the batteries typically take to charge to full, an hour or so?
    jno547 wrote: »
    Don't worry about asking questions here, I've never seen anyone leave here traumatised yet, poorer maybe but still sane.:)
    You won't get a kit here like you need for€30, from China maybe but as moley said it's a 6 week wait.
    Good value at the moment is the eleaf ipower, ESI and e fag have them, about €47, tank is a different story, huge selection of tanks out there for mouth to lung and more so direct to lung, you'd be starting at about €25 and after that the sky is the limit.
    What type of vaper are you, mtl or dtl?

Can you explain the difference between mouth to lung and direct to lung cos Im not really sure! When you say tank do you mean the atomiser that holds the liquid? Are these always bought separate or is there some sort of bundle I can buy that gets me everything I need and maybe even a few ml of juice to start off with? Had a look at the eleaf ipower here http://www.efag.ie/electronic-mods/542-eleaf-ipower-tc-box-mod-5000mah.html?search_query=eleaf&results=32 and it looks pretty good but Id need an atomiser on top of this, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

That egrip looks pretty good and at €55 all in it is a decent price. Any ideas on the mouthpiece on it? Its hard to tell how narrow/wide it is from the pictures

Muahahaha wrote:
    Can you explain the difference between mouth to lung and direct to lung cos Im not really sure! When you say tank do you mean the atomiser that holds the liquid? Are these always bought separate or is there some sort of bundle I can buy that gets me everything I need and maybe even a few ml of juice to start off with? Had a look at the eleaf ipower here

Mtl is like you smoked a cigarette, inhale into your mouth and then to lungs, dtl is inhaling directly to lungs, imagine sucking on a straw in a mc donalds milkshake.
    The tanks I refer to are what sits on top of the battery, they can either have re buildable coils or stock coils and they contain your e liquid.
    The new egrip is versatile as it also takes your own tanks if or when you get some, I'm not sure whether it's suitable for mtl, the older version worked well for mtl but was a little leaky.
    From what I'm led to believe there isn't a huge range of mtl tanks available at the moment, some if the older ones can still be got such as the Aspire Nautilus and the Kanger Aerotank Mega which I was always fond of.
    Sorry I cant do links as I'm on the mobile site but if you check thebestshop.eu you'll see a good range of kit and there is also a 10 per cent discount code should you spend over 20 euro, irishvape.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Muahahaha wrote: »
    That egrip looks pretty good and at €55 all in it is a decent price. Any ideas on the mouthpiece on it? Its hard to tell how narrow/wide it is from the pictures

It's narrow enough as drip tips go. You can always take it off and put your own on, there's loads of different types available.

That egrip looks nice alright.

Maybe not for first/only device. If it starts leaking on a new person they would be back on the fags quick as.

Re internal/external batteries. They would be 18650 batteries. Broadly we can say they would be a tenner each.

So you could carry a few (in a special case) and swap them out.

But as you say you would be near power, so maybe internal might be better as a first proper mod. Less things to think of.

That ipower has loads of battery life.

Thanks for all the advice and tips. I still havent made my mind up but have whittled it down to either the eleaf or the egrip and will be pulling the trigger on one of them this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Today I ordered:
    Sxk and Smjy Kayfun v5 clones.

Paid 3 euro for the "fast" shipping on one and used the free standard shipping on the other. Both from 3fVape, Let the race commence :)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Thanks for all the advice and tips. I still havent made my mind up but have whittled it down to either the eleaf or the egrip and will be pulling the trigger on one of them this weekend.

If you don't mind me sharing my tuppence worth, I think the ipower with a separate tank would be the easier to manage for someone who isn't too familiar with vape gear. It'll also give you the option of buying a second tank that you can swap to without any fuss if you decide that you want to have a couple of different flavours on the go at the same time (like a lot of us here).
    I'm vaping a couple of years now and still make sure I have a complete alternative kit with me whenever I leave the house - just in case anything fails :)

The egrip will limit your options for this unless like me you carry a full backup of some sort.
    To be fair though, I've never owned either of these devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I ordered a Herakles RTA 2 and some FA concentrates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Vaporesso target mini kit

Steamcrave aromamiser 2 tank

Kanger toptank mini + coils

Ben jonsons cream

Castle long

Black flag risen

Death by chocolate

Dillinger villain vapors

Slam berry Charlie's chalk dust

The seeker vintage eliquids

Milk man one hit wonder

And some pre made coils for the steamcrave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Vaporesso target mini kit

Steamcrave aromamiser 2 tank

Kanger toptank mini + coils

Ben jonsons cream

Castle long

Black flag risen

Death by chocolate

Dillinger villain vapors

Slam berry Charlie's chalk dust

The seeker vintage eliquids

Milk man one hit wonder

And some pre made coils for the steamcrave

Forgot to say got this little lot from vape club uk

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Tesla Carrate 24... deck looks interesting!
    2240486412f2.jpg
    8c09d6b85053.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Certainty does

Looks similar to the Moonshot or The Mage RTA [which I'm still awaiting!]

Bloody bank Holidays holding s*8t up. I did get my DarkStar order in today though. 90ml of greek yogurt should see some of my ADV DIY juices good for a while, also got in some nic, VG and a few other flavors.

Yay, moaning helps, Mage arrived this morn. I shouldn't moan really, 2 weeks from FT, and there was that BH in between, could be a lot worse

bsHwiRy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

morritty wrote: »
    Ordered an eGrip 2. Kind of fell off the wagon lately. so something small and MTL to try get me back.

2016-08-03 10:48 DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12, ITEM SENT TO CUSTOMS

Crap:mad:

morritty wrote:
    Crap

Doesn't mean you will get charged. They might not even open it. There will be customs tape on it if they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

moleyv wrote: »
    Doesn't mean you will get charged. They might not even open it. There will be customs tape on it if they do.

Does it usually take long to get through?

• Advertisement

Could be released within 24hrs - if they're swamped they often just shove the stuff back out without even looking at it. If they open and they feel it's worth charging you will get a letter in two days looking for a copy invoice.

Advertisement