Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

mossymac! wrote: »
    Could be released within 24hrs - if they're swamped they often just shove the stuff back out without even looking at it. If they open and they feel it's worth charging you will get a letter in two days looking for a copy invoice.

Will a paypal payment email suffice? Could be facing the same in a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Yes, they will accept invoice, paypal receipt, or a print screen from the online checkout

Yes, they will accept invoice, paypal receipt, or a print screen from the online checkout

I was just going to send them a screenshot of the paypal receipt,the mafia would love to be able to do a swindle like they do...

This is even assuming they stop the package - they seem to only have the manpower to tackle about 5% of the incoming mail - and most Chinese senders blatantly lie on the customs declarations

This is even assuming they stop the package - they seem to only have the manpower to tackle about 5% of the incoming mail - and most Chinese senders blatantly lie on the customs declarations

Last time I got something held up in customs was through dhl and it cleared in a day,they didn't open it either,just added the charge by the value of the shipping slip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

morritty wrote:
    Does it usually take long to get through?

1-3 working days in the few times mine have gone there. The longer it goes, the more nervous you will be :pac:

Yup, watching if the postie has any telltale revenue letters for you :D

Mind you these letters are a damn sight better than the ones I used to get for the ciggies - "Hi there, we confiscated yer fags - tough s**t :P"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

My Postie left my Mage RTA in the box this morn, without me needing to sign for it. Never heard him knocking/buzzing. Was delighted, nothing worse than those green slips

Well, actually held up by customs is worse, a lot worse - only ever happened me once. I had to send them proof of the price of the product [was a camera flash unit] so they could tot up the 22% charges, and then had to pay the postman on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

2016-08-03 16:44 DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12, RELEASED FROM CUSTOMS

I'm guessing thats good news and no charges?

Yup, if they were going to charge you they wouldn't release it until you paid up first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Mind you these letters are a damn sight better than the ones I used to get for the ciggies - "Hi there, we confiscated yer fags - tough s**t :P"

Had a box delivered this morning. Nothing in it but a letter from revenue saying "Notice is hereby given that certain goods, to wit: 1.8 KGS TOBACCO were seized by me..."

That's €200 euro worth of pipe tobacco gone but not up in smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Yup, if they were going to charge you they wouldn't release it until you paid up first.

Sometimes charges are collected upon delivery by An Post, sorry, don't mean to be a spoil sport :(

jno547 wrote: »
    Sometimes charges are collected upon delivery by An Post, sorry, don't mean to be a spoil sport :(

It's happened to me, I had to pay customs via paypal first, confirm it, and then pay a fee to the postman, think it was €7 at the time. They won't release it without letting you know any customs charges afaik. It was a few years back that though

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Well just got notification it was delivered.

Back on topic, ROV have 100ML bottles of heisenberg, loved it before so ended up getting a bottle of that today

My Herakles RTA-2 arrived just now, so another fresh build to do up, should have threw some cotton into that order dammit, getting low, might be some improvising with cotton balls!

Also got in some FA flavorings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

25 concentrates and a Cuboid. I'll need a shed soon.

Ijoy Limitless lux 215w mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Just want to update you all, got my vape club order yesterday and am absolutely delighted with the vaporesso target mini kit with the guardian tank, the flavour is fantastic and the 1.2 ohm mtl coil suits me down to the ground, it seems even smaller than it did in YouTube videos so the chaos must have really small hands! I love it though and will probably buy another one as a reserve.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to install a coil in my aromamiser tank?

Thanks chaps.

M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Just want to update you all, got my vape club order yesterday and am absolutely delighted with the vaporesso target mini kit with the guardian tank, the flavour is fantastic and the 1.2 ohm mtl coil suits me down to the ground, it seems even smaller than it did in YouTube videos so the chaos must have really small hands! I love it though and will probably buy another one as a reserve.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to install a coil in my aromamiser tank?

Thanks chaps.

M.

This one is pretty good.

https://youtu.be/O_pBzFfIAow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Got the Kayfun v5...I can see myself using this for a good while. I love the kayfun mini so this is basically a larger version with a couple of huge improvements.

Easiest RTA I've ever built on. Trapping the leads on a kayfun was always a bit of a nightmare but this is a breeze. The screws have posts either side that hold the wire in place as you screw down.

Flavour is excellent and probably helped by the fact that I have a 1.0 ohm clapton build in it.

Airflow is finally easy to change but will not suit everyone. At its most closed its probably a bit too airy for a lot of mtl users and at its most open its a bit more closed than say a griffin or crown tank fully open.

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/9835-sxk-kayfun-v5-kayfun-5-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-5ml-22mm-diameter.html?search_query=SXK+Kayfun+V5&results=2#.V6mOq_krJpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I just bought another 2 x Kanger Dripbox 160W (silver & white) http://puremist.co.uk/pure-mist-mods/kanger-dripbox-160 I'm very happy with the first one I bought a couple of months ago,the mod works like a dream,I use the old Velocity V1 on it.

I liked the Velocity V1 so much,I bought 2 x Velocity V2 RDA from here http://dreamcloud.ie/product/velocity-v2-rda-clone/ because they have sqonking pins in the spares bag,I know FT or GB is probably half that price but they don't always come with the 510 sqonking pin,couldn't take a chance & wait a month to find that out.

I still use my 2 old Velocity V1 clones for my flavour testing. Been pondering on a decent 24mm RDA, just not sure what one. The new Herakles one that's coming out looks good, also like the look of the Goon, but I'd want an authentic of that and they're a little pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

Pre-order in for the IPV6X , looks great for a small dual battery setup hopefully have by October ???

Just under 43 euro with the discount code SUMMER
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/5027600

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

pob1 wrote: »
    Pre-order in for the IPV6X , looks great for a small dual battery setup hopefully have by October ???

Just under 43 euro with the discount code SUMMER
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/5027600

:D:D:D October...You must have the patience of a Saint,fair play to ya...

I'm sweating by just thinking about it,I'll do the worrying for you :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Last night I ordered......... wait for it.......brace yourselves......not 1, but 2 , yes you heard it right, 2.......

Replacement glasses for my melo 3 . Ooooooh , I can't contain my excitement .

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

:D:D:D October...You must have the patience of a Saint,fair play to ya...

I'm sweating by just thinking about it,I'll do the worrying for you :D:D:D

Well currently I'm waiting on a Kayfun v5 mini , ehpro bachelor nano and zepherus V2 so thes should keep me busy till the mod arrives .
    Although I now have about 10 tanks and just 2 mods so may have to balance that out a bit more ....

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Just a word of warning guys,

Postnl seem to be stopping anything to do with ecigs, checked my tracking on a zero mini (no battery) and got this

Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 1972 ms
    2016-08-10 16:25 Arrived at PostNL – Item not allowed (X-ray) and rejected
    2016-08-02 18:00 The item is at the handover point from freight carrier to PostNL
    2016-08-01 06:16 The item is ready for shipment
    2016-07-28 05:36 The item is pre-advised

saw a few other posts on the FT forum about it a few days ago as well.

So ... they sent it back? or they will send it on to you? Probably just didn't know what it was in the x-ray - there's no law against having vape products delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Just a word of warning guys,

Postnl seem to be stopping anything to do with ecigs, checked my tracking on a zero mini (no battery) and got this

Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 1972 ms
    2016-08-10 16:25 Arrived at PostNL – Item not allowed (X-ray) and rejected
    2016-08-02 18:00 The item is at the handover point from freight carrier to PostNL
    2016-08-01 06:16 The item is ready for shipment
    2016-07-28 05:36 The item is pre-advised

saw a few other posts on the FT forum about it a few days ago as well.

Just had one delivered from Gearbest via PostNL last week. (Only took 2 months - never again)

• Advertisement

I ordered from both GB and FT recently, took 2 weeks-ish from both. One was a mod, the other just a tank. Luck of the draw

Advertisement