Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I ordered from both GB and FT recently, took 2 weeks-ish from both. One was a mod, the other just a tank. Luck of the draw

I ordered from FT the day before GB and parcel was delivered in 2 weeks.
    Not the first time I've had issues with GB yet I keep going back for more punishment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Shinobollo wrote: »
    I ordered from FT the day before GB and parcel was delivered in 2 weeks.
    Not the first time I've had issues with GB yet I keep going back for more punishment

I was in the middle of a house move when I ordered from GB, so I used AddressPal meaning the package would go to my local post office for collection. Don't know if that made any difference to the delivery time, it would be as if I ordered from the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Did that postNL package that was sent back have an inbuilt battery or loose batteries. If so, that's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

moleyv wrote: »
    Did that postNL package that was sent back have an inbuilt battery or loose batteries. If so, that's why.

Maybe i shouldn't have ordered that 4 pack of batteries so ......

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

No battery in it.
    It was an impluse buy on the Sunday sale ($20) so not too pushed it they resend it or give me a gift cert, it's not like I'll be stuck for a mod :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

No batteries. Just ****e service

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Bought a load of Silicon Mod Covers from this Guy on Ebay,he combined all the covers & sent them for free to the AnPost AddressPal in St.Albans....See other items for different mods...

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/222008861677?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=520879292385&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Kanger Dripbox Replacement Bottles x 4 **KangerTech Drip Box Spare Tank **

I have 3 x dripboxes 160 & I saw these bottles for sale,I bought 8 bottles & delivered by AddressPal,these bottles also fits the smaller dripbox.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/262556157947?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I ordered an eGrip 2 from thebestshop. I loved the original but it was a bitch to fill and re-coil, also leaked and killed itself through the USB on the bottom. The new one looks slick in stainless.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

b10010_1.jpg

Took advantage of the 15% discount over the weekend

Ordered last thing Monday night
    Dispatched Tue afternoon
    Delivered to Parcel Motel NI Wed morning
    Hit Parcel Motel Dublin Wed Evening
    Waiting for me first thing this morning in Cork :D

Nice when things run smoothly - last time the nic spilled & ruined everything :(

• Advertisement

Why vamp vapes? they're pricier than some others for Nic and VG/PG?

Wanted the concentrates - lazy diying I know :D

300ml of concentrates + 1l PG + 1l VG + 250ml 7.2% nic + 50 10ml Bottles + 30 30ml Bottles + some syringes,etc

with the discount knocking out the currency exchange it came to about €115 for about 1.5 - 2 litres of no fuss juice. What can I tell ya - I like the easy life :D

Aside from the bottles you could get the same for €78 delivered on DarkStar though :D I guess the bottle make up another good chunk, and like you say, getting it all in one place is convenient

These are Vampire Vape premixed concentrates though - dilute, shake & vape :D
    Prolly as un-diy as diy can get :)

mossymac! wrote: »
    These are Vampire Vape premixed concentrates though - dilute, shake & vape :D
    Prolly as un-diy as diy can get :)

Miles better than buying over priced juices though!

Yup, I've tried a fair few juices at this point - some quite expensive. A few I liked, most I could take or leave, and some I actually had to throw away :eek:

Premium E-liquid alot of the time is just e-liquid with a premium price :D

I could kick myself every time I think I used to spend €23 on a 30ml :/ especially as between my partner and I we were getting through that amount in a couple of days. I was very late to DIY, could have saved a small fortune. Probably would have just spent it on vape gear though anyway :D

Give the EU a chance - €23 for 30ml may end up being a fond memory :D

Thankfully my clickhappy buying phase seems to be curbing - for awhile vaping was actually more expensive than the ciggies.

Let them on, I have enough juice atm for months, and enough supplies to make enough for over a year, and I'll be getting more in soon. I'll never buy a "premium" juice in my life again. I'd go 0nic first. Only need a flavour and some VG then :D

Am tempted to try 0%. I seem to be way more addicted to habit than nic. Jumped from 24mg to 3mg in the space of a few months - of course volume of juice usage also went up during that period so kinda hard to figure. Gonna have to try it one of these days though - just for kicks :)

• Advertisement

I started out on 24mg, of course tanks and mods were very different then. It was 2.4 ohm coils @10w, so it didn't feel near as harsh. I'm on 3mg now and flying through juice. Because I can, more so than because I need it. I might do up some 1.5-2mg juices and see how they go. The first DIY I did was 0mg, as I was awaiting the nic. It was ok .... but I found it didn't kill the nic urges, also very little TH, and I was straight back to the bought juices I had.

Also ordered 30 x £1 10ml juice,all heavy vg.
    Some new ones,the jam on toast looks nice...

http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/high-vg-vape-juice-eliquid.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

@youdipstick-: I notice on "onepoundliquid" site that delivery has to be signed for.

Do Parcel Motel do this, or who did you use?

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

It's a beast of a thing..

dohouch wrote: »
    @youdipstick-: I notice on "onepoundliquid" site that delivery has to be signed for.

Parcel Motel sign for it.

It's a beast of a thing..

It is a big bugger,it will sit with all the RX's I have around my computer,a place where I only use Drippers,that will be 10 RDA's on the go,waiting for the Pharaoh to appear here online,looks the business.

dohouch wrote: »

I just used their postage cost,only £4,I think it depends on how many bottles you buy,the most I have ever paid was £6.
    I would have gone the PM but my funds were too low in my PM account & I couldn't be bothered to top up:D:D:D
    As Mossy says,PM will sign,never tried PM on that site,maybe they charge extra postage for N.I.as it is offshore...

The Pharoah looks nice, but you can't really use it as a dripper. DJlsb vapes has a vid up on it, he tries dripping direct to the coils and it just leaks all over the place. It's more like an RTA, that just looks like an RDA.

The Lux is just too big for my liking, good home mod though.

• Advertisement

The Pharoah looks nice, but you can't really use it as a dripper. DJlsb vapes has a vid up on it, he tries dripping direct to the coils and it just leaks all over the place. It's more like an RTA, that just looks like an RDA.

The Lux is just too big for my liking, good home mod though.

I just call them drippers because they look like drippers :D:D I like the Pharaoh because it can handle a good single ss coil.
    Must admit,I am a lazy dripper,hate taking off caps to drip then put them on again,I don't mind doing a few,I prefer sqonking,juice is always at hand,I love the flavours & clouds I get from drippers.
    I hardly ever use stock coils now,all rba's,I find using a good juice in different tanks with stock coils never seem to taste the same,may as well use sh1t juices.
    The Lux is a good table mod,just like the table lighters we use to have at one time :D:D

Advertisement