Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I cancelled my order & got a refund with no bother,great guys at ESI,using a reputable Vendor is so easy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I cancelled my order & got a refund with no bother,great guys at ESI,using a reputable Vendor is so easy to deal with.

Why did you decide to cancel out of curiosity? I think they are too big/heavy for me. And I'd need a new charger.

moleyv wrote: »
    Why did you decide to cancel out of curiosity? I think they are too big/heavy for me. And I'd need a new charger.

Two reasons,many reviewers had said that it was under powered & not giving true power readings & the other issue is the fire button,when pressing the button & you hear the click,it does not fire,you have to press harder on the button for the mod to engage.
    I could have lived with the under power but not the fire button issue.I really hate mods with dodgy fire buttons & mods that go to sleep,for example,I have a Kooper 60w & that thing goes to sleep after 5 mins & I have to click it to wake it up & then click it again to fire,it's the only dodgy mod I have in my arsenal.I don't need anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Dean the vaping biker slaughtered it in his review, Bogan didn't think much of it either. A lot of niggles with it, button and battery rattle, TC not working the best, not great build quality in general, fiddly menu system, screen and buttons wrong way around etc

Dean the vaping biker slaughtered it in his review, Bogan didn't think much of it either. A lot of niggles with it, button and battery rattle, TC not working the best, not great build quality in general, fiddly menu system, screen and buttons wrong way around etc

A load of scrap metal,I might treat myself to my first DNA 200,I wasn't keen on the DNA's because of the e-scribe software,I prefer to do all my settings on the device,I'll check out the e-scribe & see how easy or hard it is to operate,I need a mod that doesn't topple over easy,something like the RX200 or I might go for the RX DNA 200,must check out some videos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Freemax starre pure tank

A load of scrap metal,I might treat myself to my first DNA 200,I wasn't keen on the DNA's because of the e-scribe software,I prefer to do all my settings on the device,I'll check out the e-scribe & see how easy or hard it is to operate,I need a mod that doesn't topple over easy,something like the RX200 or I might go for the RX DNA 200,must check out some videos.

I'm selling my lost vape triade dna200 soon if you are interested. Its lovely, I just don't use it. I have the light tan leather version.

With the DNAs you can alter temp and max wattage on the fly, only thing you have to use escribe for is the ramp up power and length of it.

I'm selling my lost vape triade dna200 soon if you are interested. Its lovely, I just don't use it. I have the light tan leather version.

With the DNAs you can alter temp and max wattage on the fly, only thing you have to use escribe for is the ramp up power and length of it.

Yeah,give me a shout when your ready to sell...

Yeah,give me a shout when your ready to sell...

Will do. I'll be putting up a list of stuff Friday night / Saturday and I'll put that on hold for you and I can send pics/ discuss price etc.

Someone else pm'd me about it too so if you choose not to take it, no worries.

Will do. I'll be putting up a list of stuff Friday night / Saturday and I'll put that on hold for you and I can send pics/ discuss price etc.

Someone else pm'd me about it too so if you choose not to take it, no worries.

Ok Moley...

• Advertisement

I thought it was about time to get one of these,I've been buying one for years,so I just bought this today,will be handy for my RTA/RDA & my shower head,I get a lot of lime in my area...

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/JAMES-ULTRA-7000S-Digital-Ultrasonic-Jewellery-Spectacle-CD-Sunglasses-Cleaner-/222114937356?hash=item33b714fa0c

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Ordered a Snapdragon v1.5 last night. I was trying to get it with the velocity posts, but everywhere is sold out. This is my first genuine high end bit of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭nobodys_hero

EGriff wrote: »
    I ordered an eGrip 2 from thebestshop. I loved the original but it was a bitch to fill and re-coil, also leaked and killed itself through the USB on the bottom. The new one looks slick in stainless.

The egrip II is a whole different beast to the original. I had the Egrip TC and then got the egrip II. The airflow is totally different and so is vapour production. I love it. I think I like the ni coils with it best (didn't come with it). Found the notch coil got a bit hot inside but worked fine in an external tank.

I'm looking enviously at the ultimo tank now. Just gotta find a way to justify it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I thought it was about time to get one of these,I've been buying one for years,so I just bought this today,will be handy for my RTA/RDA & my shower head,I get a lot of lime in my area...

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/JAMES-ULTRA-7000S-Digital-Ultrasonic-Jewellery-Spectacle-CD-Sunglasses-Cleaner-/222114937356?hash=item33b714fa0c

I have that one! Its oddly fun to use! You'll end up roaming the house for stuff to clean. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Time to bump this back to Pg 1

I love Vape Mail Mornings :D
    xpBuoFNdeGgfFriEq43RvsgrOl5ARnlfsTFkt5DOb0YMbBXhoFPTZeY2o9oN8lrhLAL9rvSrAv65D5OC4ov-EvWU6m7Rq7iumwDMrD15_2chj5ZzfKCDA_Dk1nu6YETh7E30n9BjjB8RhIadHOlFYY785xY7wPrnG5ppBZP2Ie2W9813G0H6890lgczY--zfbp1LlfT8lLgM48PJIi73s8KrsdZ9z_iQ3zeKxpU8LKipmcaQ88QwHyoD4Ggzd-tZ_LpfS1d-ft_C0YXzwHOFtlFgLvKuyzcDSBOUb_qylxdJsaMtTU5iMTL2UuFONMyZVO8DldBTZRUq3mheCqKLu3Edk0t7xSPQhI9KWbjMG4tEqR504K4rQC6Zu6ETtcsq7MtVr_Wph34fx9nmN_01F1FSMwYW-qDoa_4LOrak9hSATrWBXWggusxdqWyU-E9dDIszY5CD1uu3ashpidVaDko2qcY5tBFn5PIhYYM7TwMOFN2OpGZCt--1hlH2sd-wV5oiGc8dWH8306RieMbnk5KEdLqZwk8FV5PgSU-VFvEH67PntepLq_3sb81bIZkQBwd6H6k33ZBdsmBYipkAFUFve1PJpQpuYBGIARyGzYh0yOI=w808-h923-no

Not entirely sure I remember ordering some of these :eek:

You didn't fancy the Rx 2/3?

I don't fancy either one tbh. But got it new for €40 including postage in country so I couldn't let that slide :D

Always handy to have that kinda power available if I need it :)

I just ordered a Smok Alien Kit in Champagne Gold http://puremist.co.uk/pure-mist-cigarettes/smok-alien-kit

and the Ijoy Combo RDTA http://puremist.co.uk/rba/ijoy-combo-rdta

The Smok Alien was £20 cheaper at Pure Mist compared to the UK Mainland...

I just ordered a Smok Alien Kit in Champagne Gold http://puremist.co.uk/pure-mist-cigarettes/smok-alien-kit

I like the look of that, might be selling a Cuboid to fund it if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Ordered a iJoy Limitless XL today on Gearbest in a flash sale ,@ €23 I thought it was worth a punt .

• Advertisement

Today I ordered....

something I've had my eye on for a while, but have never been able to find it for sale...

It's a mod, that's my only clue...

Oh and it is spectacularly beautiful!

and a second conqueror :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Today I ordered....

something I've had my eye on for a while, but have never been able to find it for sale...

It's a mod, that's my only clue...

Oh and it is spectacularly beautiful!

and a second conqueror :)

I can't bear the suspense, what is it?!

Therieon sqonker...:p

Therieon sqonker...

Nope. :pac:

dCLrIjD.jpg
    :pac:

efest ... eurgh ... other than that, wtf is it?

Ah, ok. That would be wasted on me with my max 60w vaping. Though it would probably last an age before a charge

hehe - I'm currently hitting a 0.5ohm hive coil with 20w - so I'll probably pass too :D

Great for muscle developement though :)

Also - with those Efests - great training for being a firefighter :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Rose3 from Eden mods. Really like what these guys do.

Advertisement