Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

My Alien sadly passed away [kind of] yesterday, so I grabbed a Smoant Battlestar on GB today. Really annoyed about the Alien, because I just got a Cleito 120 for Christmas from my better half. Thankfully she also got me the RBA section so I can make up some higher resistance coils. The Alien was the only mod I had that would go beyond 80w. And the Cleito 120 likes power! You could run it at 60w [my Tesla's max] but it's a bit weedy, or 75w [max for my Evic] which isn't bad. But I have found that the Cuboid mini has been my life saver for now. Does 80w, which isn't anything amazing, but I can feel the difference between that maxed and the Evic maxed. That 5w extra just does enough. And even the default 0.16 coils for the Cleito give a nice vape at 80w.

The Alien will be sent back to the place I bought it, they have been very good, so I think they deserve a shout out - Elixir out of Cork. They are willing to take back my Alien [just over 2 months old] and have a peek. If they can't fix it, they say they will sort me out. Not their fault the device went kaput! It's Smok's. It still fires, but the LCD is completely dead. And it's been well looked after. I cannot recommend that mod from now on because of this, and the paint chipping issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Put in my Darkstar order yesterday and just checked my email and it has already dispatched, woohoo! Went a bit mad this time and ordered their 500ml x 4 freezer pack of nic, some PG + VG, 50 10ml syringes and 50 1ml syringes.

Headed over to Chefs flavours then.. needless to say the credit card is gone up in flames :o

Put in my Darkstar order yesterday and just checked my email and it has already dispatched, woohoo! Went a bit mad this time and ordered their 500ml x 4 freezer pack of nic, some PG + VG, 50 10ml syringes and 50 1ml syringes.

Headed over to Chefs flavours then.. needless to say the credit card is gone up in flames :o

Maybe, but you have juice for years now :D

I worked out that 500ml of 72mg nic, which is what I just opened the other day - will do for enough juice for myself and 'herself, for almost 2 years.

As is I have enough already mixed up to do us for months, but still mixed up 100ml yesterday. Just ... because ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I fancied a change from the usual tobacco flavours that I'm always vaping so I ordered a couple of juices to try from http://pfvapes.co.uk

I like a bit of citrus every now and then so I've gone for. Lemon Grab which sounds like a lemon version of a key lime pie. I've dabbled with coffee liquids before so though I'd also give Karma Frappe a go.

Will report back once I've put them through a few tanks worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

TinCool wrote: »
    I fancied a change from the usual tobacco flavours that I'm always vaping so I ordered a couple of juices to try from http://pfvapes.co.uk

I like a bit of citrus every now and then so I've gone for. Lemon Grab which sounds like a lemon version of a key lime pie. I've dabbled with coffee liquids before so though I'd also give Karma Frappe a go.

Will report back once I've put them through a few tanks worth.

Very interested to know what the Karma Frappe is like, I had a look on the site, expensive shipping!

• Advertisement

dragona wrote: »
    Very interested to know what the Karma Frappe is like, I had a look on the site, expensive shipping!

Will do. They shipped late Thursday and hoping that they'll arrive today. Will keep you posted.

dragona wrote: »

I received the juices yesterday. I went for the 60/40 vg/pg mix @ 6mg as I'm a MTL vaper. The Lemon Grab is nice. Definitely lemon in there with a kind of a buttery/biscuit background. Kind of like a key lime pie eliquid except it's lemon based. I'm finding a bit sickly after a while though. Nice for the odd tank but not an ADV for me.

The Karma Frappe is very similar to a coffee based eliquid I've had a couple of time from a crowd called http://enjuice.co.uk. I used to order from them all the time when I started off vaping 4-5 years ago. The exact name of the liquid escapes me but it's one of there coffee ones. There's definitely coffee in there. Not in your face flavour. I'm getting a hint of chocolate in there too. Again, not an ADV for me.

Neither of them play very well in my kayfun mini as the wick isn't keeping up with my style of vaping. So I add in a little pg to thin it out a bit. They both chuck out the clouds which again doesn't really suit me. I vape mostly at home and don't like clouding out the place so have to pull back a fair bit otherwise I can't see my hand in front of my face.

I'll finish both bottles but doubtful I'll be ordering them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

TinCool wrote: »

I'll finish both bottles but doubtful I'll be ordering them again.

I am desperately seeking a good coffee liquid, at the moment am going with Rich Bean Rocket from ecigwizard, I have tried so many! I will give them a miss so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Not today as such, but i picked up this last week- Tech Intu Mini 40w. It's a dinky little DTL kit, nice change from the Innokin T18. Burning at 24w, good flavour, i find anything higher to be too dry and burnt almost. That said, i think i'd like to try something with some more oomph to it.

Smoant Battlestar SS
    YFWvYNo.jpg
    Lovely little mod, I won't be so worried about scratches on this one as there's no paint :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

2 months! This thread was usually near the top last time i looked.

Anyway iv ordered a mini alien kit today from the uk

Also ordered a nautilus 2 and samsung 25r from thevapeclub here.

Been a while since iv bought anything so looking forward to trying the alien.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I ordered a BO one from vintage vape rooms. Another item to stick in the drawer and keep using a nautilus.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

picked up a kanger togo.

my god its weak, I had a subtank and for some reason replacement glass is a mystery to me since I cracked it so picked up that and its shocking compared. poor purchase

picked up a kanger togo.

my god its weak, I had a subtank and for some reason replacement glass is a mystery to me since I cracked it so picked up that and its shocking compared. poor purchase

Better off with a small mod and separate tank. Something like the new Smok AL85 kit, you get the baby beast tank and a couple of coils with it. Great little set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Ijoy EXO and Merlin Mini from FT,their Ireland Express service works well,my last order took 6 working days from despatch to delivery.
    2x500ml Boss Shots from Flavour Boss, Lunch Lady and Twister Lolly.

Ijoy EXO and Merlin Mini from FT,their Ireland Express service works well,my last order took 6 working days from despatch to delivery.
    2x500ml Boss Shots from Flavour Boss, Lunch Lady and Twister Lolly.

Let us know what the Boss Shot flavours are like Dr Bill.....

kingaaa wrote:
    Let us know what the Boss Shot flavours are like Dr Bill.....

Lunch Lady is a beautiful mix, similar to Dinner Lady Lemon Tart if you've ever tried it, lemon/meringue flavour, Boss Shot concentrate is probably a little more sweet with each ingredient very obvious.
    Twister Lolly is one I haven't tried yet but reviews are good so I'll let you know the verdict on that one later.

kingaaa wrote:
    I'm a sucker for a 10% sale..!!!

Is the price quoted including the discount or is there a code to enter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Was back on the smokes for ages, off them again. Got an email from Fastech, 10 % off sitewide with code SHAMROCK.

Valid till midnight I think.

trixiebust wrote:
    Was back on the smokes for ages, off them again. Got an email from Fastech, 10 % off sitewide with code SHAMROCK.

Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Ordered some baby beast coils for myself and cubis coils for the mother from fasttech.
    Used ireland express so we will see how quick it is. Shipped today.

Baby beast coils where mostly out of stock anywhere close, well the ones i wanted anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I ordered another Tesla Stealth 100W side by side mod because the first one I bought a few months ago is working great with a 0.5 subtank mini & any 22mm I want to throw at it.Battery life is brilliant & the body has that rubbery finish..
    Unable to use the Ireland Express because the mod has a built-in battery...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011331/4937202-authentic-tesla-stealth-100w-2200mah-rechargeable

Sadly that scale is no use for mixing, it only goes down to 1g, you want one that goes down to 0.01g and up to 300-500g. More like this one: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10024436/5291001-2-2-lcd-precision-jewelery-digital-scale-300g-0

oops...ordered the wrong one..!!!!

Lunch Lady is a beautiful mix, similar to Dinner Lady Lemon Tart if you've ever tried it, lemon/meringue flavour, Boss Shot concentrate is probably a little more sweet with each ingredient very obvious.
    Twister Lolly is one I haven't tried yet but reviews are good so I'll let you know the verdict on that one later.

yeah....very interested in these...seems to be more and more companies doing these mixes now....

kingaaa wrote:
    yeah....very interested in these...seems to be more and more companies doing these mixes now....

Bear in mind that they are 500 and 1000 ml bottles so make sure your happy with the flavour profile before you pull the trigger. :)

Bear in mind that they are 500 and 1000 ml bottles so make sure your happy with the flavour profile before you pull the trigger. :)

yeah...that's the only thing hoding me back....I've enough raw product's and flavours to make several variations now..just trying to find the right recipes. Already made about 500ml with fusionhaze concentrates, but thats basically just mixing VG/PG/NIC with the concentrate, looking at some recipes on e-liquid recipes.com. Here's anoth "one shot" company, gets decent reviews....

http://www.bestcigliquid.co.uk/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I ordered an Authentic Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA from Fasttech €29 including Ireland Express shipping...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYJaK_qn8V4

Advertisement