Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

lankz92 wrote: »
    Couple of places in the uk had the 3ml one around £10. All sold out very fast tho. Keep an eye out over the next few days still some stock at full price about. Also think someone said they had one from a kit they didnt use in the last couple of pages of the for sale/bargain thread.

Im in full bargain hunt mode lol yet iv managed to not buy much. Cleito and tfv8 are still on my list, Other than that might grab some cheap stuff to make up free postage prices.

Cleito is only 10er in the site you linked in the ba thread :) ah I'm in no rush for the beast but I'll keep my eye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Cleito is only 10er in the site you linked in the ba thread :) ah I'm in no rush for the beast but I'll keep my eye :)

Yeah im hopeing i can grab it on an irish site sometime next week, nothing else i really wanted off there. Plus i think it was only gold left.

Get a few last minute orders in next week and that'll be my buying done for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Been a long time since I posted here but today I ordered the Aspire Cleito 120 for €22, 10 bottles of elements eliquid for €20, and a 50ml of witchcraft apple pie for €15.

The only mod o have atm is the Coolfire IV 40 watt.

Would it show the 0.16 coil as a short on that mod?

I think I need to sell it and get a better mod on here.

Doge wrote: »
    Been a long time since I posted here but today I ordered the Aspire Cleito 120 for €22, 10 bottles of elements eliquid for €20, and a 50ml of witchcraft apple pie for €15.

The only mod o have atm is the Coolfire IV 40 watt.

Would it show the 0.16 coil as a short on that mod?

I think I need to sell it and get a better mod on here.

Dont have one myself but lowest 0.3 according to google. You'll probly want 60-80w if not more at 0.16 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,656 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

40 watts won't get you anything out of the Cleito 120, 0.16 coil needs at least 70 watts to get anything out of it, was running mine at 100w.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

It might run at 40w but it'll be a weak vape. You can get a decent mod for about €40 these days, or, if you're comfortable building coils you can get an RBA deck for the Cleito 120. I use that in mine, usually build around 0.3, but you could build some 0.5 coils just as easily.

Ordered a tfv8 and some nautilus 2 coils.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Got a bottle of Berry Blast by White Lightening. God it's lovely! It's doing my head in because it tastes like something from my childhood but I can't remember what. I could nearly pop the dropper off the bottle and drink it :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Toots wrote: »
    Got a bottle of Berry Blast by White Lightening. God it's lovely! It's doing my head in because it tastes like something from my childhood but I can't remember what. I could nearly pop the dropper off the bottle and drink it :p

Yeah I picked up a bottle of wick liquor - boulevard and it's so nice I could drink it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Having a looksie through the Irish Vendors for anything going cheap & I did,bought 3 x VTC Mini's with tanks €17.25 each...
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/646-joyetech-evic-vtc-mini-vw-full-kit.html

And I bought another Arymi Gille Tank & coils,been using these for 6 months,great flavour & no leaks,coils can be dry burned & the cotton replaced,coils last about 2 months...
    https://www.e-lixor.com/collections/clearance/products/arymi-gille-tank

Curiosity got me going on this buy,Ehpro Evileye 30mm RTA for a fiver...
    https://www.e-lixor.com/collections/clearance/products/ehpro-evileye-30-rta

• Advertisement

A k4 kit in pink. Just wanted the cleito.

A clieto 120.

A joytech cubis.

Some bvc coils and pre coiled wire.

All from thebestshop

Forgot to add cotton to the order lol.
    Not to worry, im sure i'll have another order of stuff i dont need in friday. Stupid sales haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Ordered a couple of Anyvape Furytank 3 at half price from e-cigarety-shop.cz. I had ordered a pair of Aspire Tritons from another vendor but they tell me they have none left. The Furytank uses Aspire coils and is 5ml instead of 3.5ml, which suits me fine.

Sales costing me a fortune. Another order lol.

Another joytech cubis (not for me)

Moonshot rta

Mutation x v4 rda

Mutation x rta

Nautilus 5ml

And i remembered the cotton this time lol

Thats the pre tpd budget gone. An order of juice is all i can afford friday now but i have a pile of stuff to keep me going for a looong time haha

Mt triton tank and isub v tank arrived this morning :) Now all I'm waiting on is my cleito :)

Ordered a bunch of juice from thecaptainsreserve and eclearvape

Probly about 400-500ml in total. Sales are too tempting. Glad its over lol.

Mostly zombie juice and a couple of dinner lady from eclear.
    Thecaptainsreserve do their own juices.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Over the last 24 hours ordered 3 tanks - Kanger Pangu, Cleito and the Baby Beast with a set of coils. Hummed and hawed over whether to grab a Vaporesso Tarot Mini kit for ?28 (I love the colours) but by the time I decided to go for it, it had sold out :( I see Fasttech have them though...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Toots wrote: »
    Over the last 24 hours ordered 3 tanks - Kanger Pangu, Cleito and the Baby Beast with a set of coils. Hummed and hawed over whether to grab a Vaporesso Tarot Mini kit for ?28 (I love the colours) but by the time I decided to go for it, it had sold out :( I see Fasttech have them though...

Is there any voucher code for fasttech?

Never ordered off them but thinking of getting few bits.

Is there any voucher code for fasttech?

Never ordered off them but thinking of getting few bits.

Try MAP works on some items but not all.

They normally have a 10% off code or deal every month or so. Have a look on their forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

lankz92 wrote: »
    Try MAP works on some items but not all.

They normally have a 10% off code or deal every month or so. Have a look on their forums.

Thanks. Didnt seem to work but only spent 30euro so not to upset lol.

Got the v8 baby and the rba. Also got the kanger mini rba plus with the bigger holes for my subtank mini.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

• Advertisement

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3024/10018992/7178300 ooooh look how pretty it is!!

self control....failing
    must resist :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I got a smok skyhook in the TPD madness. Very nice device.

My type of AIO

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭nobodys_hero

Just ordered an Obs Engine in black this time from Gearbest http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_426548.html?wid=3

Offer open until the end of the week.

I've also noticed a lot of UK sellers still selling large capacity tanks despite the tpd.

I also want to get my hands on the Joyetech cuboid tap http://www.joyetech.com/product/cuboid-tap/. At last they've come out with a mod that will take a 25mm tank. It's going to have to wait for a while though. I've spent more than I should have in the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

Authentic Cthulhu Mods Gaia RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer
    It's " in stock" and I went with E-Packet +$2.75. Stopwatch is running. :rolleyes: Always thought a BF RDTA would be perfect, I'm a Squonker with L-Plates still. So 7ml squonk bottle + 2ml tank, :eek: that should satisfy TPD. :o

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭justinbellford

Thinking about getting some liquid. I just ran into this company out of Cali, anyone heard of vapor authority before? Prices on liquid seem pretty reasonable: https://www.vaporauthority.com/collections/clearance-e-liquids-select-sizes-50-off

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Thinking about getting some liquid. I just ran into this company out of Cali, anyone heard of vapor authority before? Prices on liquid seem pretty reasonable: https://www.vaporauthority.com/collections/clearance-e-liquids-select-sizes-50-off

Shipping and possibility of getting hit by customs would put me off

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

41M3TE8qG8L.jpg
    LB-501 Scales from Amazon US via Amazon UK

Price flucuates constantly from about £27 - £35
    Excludes delivery of £6.72
    UK Only so Parcel Motel, AddressPal, etc required also
    Should run to about €44.40 all in.
    Long delivery time though 2-3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭justinbellford

Shipping and possibility of getting hit by customs would put me off
    I can understand that. I'm here in the states so I didn't have to worry about customs. Spent around $80, got free priority shipping. I'm stocked up for a while now haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ordered 3 x Vandy Vape Pulse RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer...

https://www.fasttech.com/p/7638601

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Today I ordered ....well over the last few days ....

Lostvape Therion DNA 75C
    Obs Engine Nano
    Serpent Mini SMM version from Fasttech

Courtesy of the 3rd Vape anniversary and Fathers day :) and also because I am down 3 mods and 3 tanks due to trying to convert my son from smoking to vaping, successfully I might add .

Advertisement