Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Nice one Jonski & congrats to your boy...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Today I ordered..

my family, friends, life partner, and my dog away. I'm gonna die when I see my bank account after all of my orders have been charged. Up to around €150 of DIY liquids and mixing tools. I just keep convincing myself that this will be cheaper in the long run :pac::pac::pac:

It will be a lot cheaper as long as you don't get the shinyitis bug like most of us did,but it was worth it :D:D:D

Just bought another 2 x Dripboxes 160 for €35 each from Smkd & 2 x Pulse RDA's for €20 each from FT...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I ordered an Innokin Coolfire Pebble in white from creme de vape. I do like my small mods as I'm not a cloud chase and quite happily vape at 12-14w

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Finally got my hands on a Digiflavor Siren 22mm. Best MTL vape I've ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭justinbellford

Just picked up the Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast and Baby Beast tank at an incredible price. This is my second time ordering from these guys since I 've been back in Dublin and I have had zero problems receiving my shipments. Highly recommended.

I eventually found one in stock,I needed a mod that could handle a 30mm RDA/RTA...

https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/secb76d3f4207/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/GEEKV-AEGIS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

I eventually found one in stock,I needed a mod that could handle a 30mm RDA/RTA...

Let us know your thoughts on this when you get it yds...a lot of good stuff being said about it.

Let us know your thoughts on this when you get it yds...a lot of good stuff being said about it.

I've watched this mod nearly being murdered but it would not die,Jai Haze was the only reviewer that killed it,after all the torture he gave it,he ended the mods life with 20 blows from a hammer:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll let you know Doc...

• Advertisement

I've watched this mod nearly being murdered but it would not die,Jai Haze was the only reviewer that killed it,after all the torture he gave it,he ended the mods life with 20 blows from a hammer:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll let you know Doc...

Cheers YDS...I won't go to any extremes on it but it's always handy to have one with you that you know can take a fall:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

40sn0yQ3XIu7u6zN2xzZ1dp5KSgey3yPMry9iPvNO5HYaUr6xBb2AffdXF5S9OtLzDheeXtTd24k4NYbixi3lOgln2VLEhs-UK5FwkK01vp5x8O_6mUzf1Pcskz55TB_SrnRLqQS0JV_A7_aqA6ZdMlMhdsLlczYeY5vtNpsc2XKxQhOWqiPnLGodnGJPPfbiIX51oXH8c77GoW2P-9TnUTxKprGA_9vBUwPjZerwLvGzR8y430XTYpaoau2mZQmXYSyAq9bpjYDXH0nifqZGGDtIkPNkbFA_rOqFZbNbYos2Xhk8KztNdHgUIFEsDUw3fEp2I9dtGJTld4YleTwY24OYlL8uQgC_DUlz5x8_hW3d2ocuLAoe_XyCPsU1-Yk3YRbBj8Bt-e3D8eVTzJslzaLvh3YBi1YLPl1HHsr8czaqw0unmsM0XVngzkxRVO0RInKxpfJWGUDESroUz4kVq9h0iQfZiQd9VXMVlcWyUpD81fGywNFROjEQ07aUIBJ0cDu4IrIqvu3nzn0BBZSPTbe9Vo620fXqqcJtc6M288P5u3R3tHlcEhlCRJrGr7DZsT8QAp7w9_Oi2RAniJWl59wTPPibZYCtTVfsM8UQqT0lWTlzY0Q5234=w740-h986-no

Picked up a Goon 1.5 to see what all the fuss is about :)

Cheers YDS...I won't go to any extremes on it but it's always handy to have one with you that you know can take a fall:)

Got this Aegis Wednesday morning,I only ordered it on Sunday,Royal Mail & DPD Wizard were certainly on top form this week.
    So far,I love the solidness of it & the super fast firing response,I normally reach for a mod & fire it straight away & it's ready to vape by the time it reaches my mouth,I can't do that with the Aegis,I'll be burning juice the length of my arm to my gob:D:D:D:D
    I've only used the 26650 which I bought separately,it's the easiest battery door I've used with this damn arthritis.
    I've tried a number of tanks on it & sitting flush,my 30mm tank fits perfectly & room to spare,SS TC & Power mode working brilliantly,a great mod for thumb & trigger firing,fits beautifully in the hand,the leather feels real & the stitching looks the business,I have the Gunmetal colour with black/white flecks leather & I would say it is slightly duller looking than the Silver/Brown ones I saw on YT,I reckon the all Black would be similar to mine,the light Brown leather looks good to me but they were out of stock at the time,if you come across a Silver/Brown one in stock somewhere,let me know Doc,definitely buying another one.
    The menu is as easy as the RX200s if not easier & better,in SS temp mode,the screen also shows what the TCR settings is for SS,haven't tried it in Ni200 or Ti yet.
    I know it's only a 100w mod but it suits me great,my max would be 70w anyway & I use TC more often than Power & there is a curve on the screen to bump up your wattage,the best things I like is the 510 up to 33mm tanks,easy menu & no-sub menu's to remember,there is 2 shortcuts to increase/decrease the brightness of screen.
    I think I got most things mentioned...

Good review Youdipstick, sounds like a decent mod to have in the arsenal. Like that it'll take the bigger tanks/rda's with no overhang. Most of the uk vendors have the silver/brown on pre order so it'll probably be another week or so. I've asked for notification from GreyHaze when it's in stock as they're usually on the ball and are competitive on prices. Think I have a discount code for them also. I'll let you know when I see it's in stock. Thanks again.

GreyHaze is good,they send out their news letters everyday & especially if they have something new in...

Good review Youdipstick, sounds like a decent mod to have in the arsenal. Like that it'll take the bigger tanks/rda's with no overhang. Most of the uk vendors have the silver/brown on pre order so it'll probably be another week or so. I've asked for notification from GreyHaze when it's in stock as they're usually on the ball and are competitive on prices. Think I have a discount code for them also. I'll let you know when I see it's in stock. Thanks again.

Hiya Doc,just to let you know that I just ordered a Silver/Brown Aegis & a 26650 battery for €72.93 & delivered to DPD Parcel Wizard....https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/HomePage#/ from https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/secfc4de27a4d/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/GEEKV-AEGIS

Hiya Doc,just to let you know that I just ordered a Silver/Brown Aegis & a 26650 battery for €72.93 & delivered to DPD Parcel Wizard....https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/HomePage#/ from https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/secfc4de27a4d/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/GEEKV-AEGIS

Nice one,tell me,is the 26650 included with the mod?

Nice one,tell me,is the 26650 included with the mod?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I see that GEEKVAPE Aegis 100W Box Mod for €35:54 on Gearbest on their mailshot today .

I ordered this mod on Thursday in the UK & just got a message this evening at 4pm that my parcel is ready for pick-up at my local Eurospar,that is the fastest delivery I have ever had from the UK,I'll pick it up in a couple hours & treat myself to Fish n Chips on the way back:):):):cool:

• Advertisement

I ordered this mod on Thursday in the UK & just got a message this evening at 4pm that my parcel is ready for pick-up at my local Eurospar,that is the fastest delivery I have ever had from the UK,I'll pick it up in a couple hours & treat myself to Fish n Chips on the way back

Nice one....the fish and chips that is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Ordered the ammit 25 today. Hearing great things about it. Looking forward to getting it now. Anybody else using one at the min?

I've been using one a while, fantastic for flavour and very easy to coil, wicking is a little tricky,can be difficult to get the balance between too much and too little cotton. My best build so far has been an 8 wrap, 3mm ID SS spaced coil with the cotton snug in the coil, cut to the edge of the deck, well fluffed and packed loosely into the juice wells making sure they are full of cotton. It's a bit of trial and error but once mastered it's a fantastic rta.
    Should mention to cut your strip of cotton for wicking twice whatever your coil ID is.
    The Scottish Roll wicking seems to work best for this rta also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I've been using one a while, fantastic for flavour and very easy to coil, wicking is a little tricky,can be difficult to get the balance between too much and too little cotton. My best build so far has been an 8 wrap, 3mm ID SS spaced coil with the cotton snug in the coil, cut to the edge of the deck, well fluffed and packed loosely into the juice wells making sure they are full of cotton. It's a bit of trial and error but once mastered it's a fantastic rta.
    Should mention to cut your strip of cotton for wicking twice whatever your coil ID is.

Still waiting on mine to arrive :(

How's the tank for juice consumption seeing its only a single coil jimmy jammie?

Venom wrote:
    How's the tank for juice consumption seeing its only a single coil jimmy jammie?

I only use it with the 2ml tank as I think it gives better flavour so it does need filling regularly even at low watts where it seems to perform better. It's a real flavour chasers tank with a ton of air on the deck.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Yeah i heard that about the wicking. Bit worried about that cause i struggled with wicking when i first started rebuilding a few months back.

I use the scottish roll technique myself and it works a treat so hopefully i can get to grips with the ammit.

Just hope it sits ok on my alien 220w.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Ordered a VGOD Pro Mech on Sunday from the company themselves, shipped today, thinking of sticking a Druga on it when the time comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I only use it with the 2ml tank as I think it gives better flavour so it does need filling regularly even at low watts where it seems to perform better. It's a real flavour chasers tank with a ton of air on the deck.

Can you stop ! now ! please !

I'm settled on my Serpent SMM , bought the second one and said, "thats it now, no more" .

So Stop! now! please!

• Advertisement

jonski wrote:
    Can you stop ! now ! please !

LOL no more........ for now

Advertisement