Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Is that the same Vape wild who made the forum uglier with their advertising up top?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Is that the same Vape wild who made the forum uglier with their advertising up top?

Lol ya, I have to say it annoys me that this forum has a perpetual witch hunt for vendors posting as normal folk, but gives a whole sticky forum to one of them. $$$ I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Steve666 wrote: »
    Lol ya, I have to say it annoys me that this forum has a perpetual witch hunt for vendors posting as normal folk, but gives a whole sticky forum to one of them. $$$ I guess.

Precisely, it made a bit of a mockery of their clampdown on vendors. I don't blame Vape wild for taking the opportunity, the option is there because Boards allow for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Precisely, it made a bit of a mockery of their clampdown on vendors. I don't blame Vape wild for taking the opportunity, the option is there because Boards allow for it

The forum being sponsored by Nicorette patches was worse :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I felt the clampdown was more about stopping vendors advertising their wares without us knowing who they were . Plus this is a commercial site so advertising is one of their ways of paying wages, that kinda goes out the window if vendors just post in here .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,227 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

jonski wrote: »
    I felt the clampdown was more about stopping vendors advertising their wares without us knowing who they were . Plus this is a commercial site so advertising is one of their ways of paying wages, that kinda goes out the window if vendors just post in here .

Yeah, If I read a review of something here I want it to be an honest review.

Adding. Today I ordered a tool kit from gearbest. 15 quid. Also ordered a few empty bottles. I haven't been able to find anywhere I've walked into that had 30ml bottles on sale. Or any bottles really. So I ordered some with those needle tips.

Grayson wrote: »
    Yeah, If I read a review of something here I want it to be an honest review.

Adding. Today I ordered a tool kit from gearbest. 15 quid. Also ordered a few empty bottles. I haven't been able to find anywhere I've walked into that had 30ml bottles on sale. Or any bottles really. So I ordered some with those needle tips.

Almost did this myself as I loathe having to use 10ml bottles but found some sweet juice lines that come in 120ml bottles instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Just ordered a Kayfun Prime from Creme de Vape. Silly money but I love my kayfuns. They're the only tanks I use.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

TinCool wrote: »
    Just ordered a Kayfun Prime from Creme de Vape. Silly money but I love my kayfuns. They're the only tanks I use.

The Kayfun 5 finally pushed me over to direct lung vaping and I can't imagine going back other than giving a Tobecco clone a try . Plus with the likes of the Berserker out and around quarter of the price it's a bit of a hard sell . Did I hear rumours of P Busardo and the Greek getting ready to release a MTL rebuildable ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

TinCool wrote:

Very nice purchase, it's on my list also, would you let me know your thoughts on it when you get it going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,227 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Venom wrote: »
    Almost did this myself as I loathe having to use 10ml bottles but found some sweet juice lines that come in 120ml bottles instead :D

I ordered 120ml bottles of White lightning, I just hate carrying it around. Filling a 30ml bottle with it would be perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

TinCool wrote: »

Just had a browse on creme de vape and..wow.

I never realised there were tanks that expensive.
    Are they that good?

Just had a browse on creme de vape and..wow.

I never realised there were tanks that expensive.
    Are they that good?

Some of the American and German made tanks can cost up to €200 :o

Venom wrote: »
    Some of the American and German made tanks can cost up to €200 :o

Ouch.. Why is that? Are they that good much better?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

I can only speak for the Pico tank (my fav tank ever btw) that I paid €98 for. I bought a €12 clone of it and it is exactly the same. :(

I guess it may depend on the tank and who clones it, but there are some amazing clones out there.

Edit: Some bad ones too. :)

I think it would be down to production costs, smaller production runs and quality of materials used for the non China made stuff which is kinda understandable.

Some Mech mod manufacturers limited how many they produce to keep prices high but some companies do pull the old designed in America but made in China lark which is BS imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

TinCool wrote:

Very nice purchase, it's on my list also, would you let me know your thoughts on it when you get it going.
    Yeah will do. Should have it tomorrow.

It supplies a niche market for high end hardware, machining on tanks is impeccable,but the glass on a 100 euro tank breaks identical to a 10 euro clone, I've had an authentic Kayfun Mini V3 and a clone of the same tank and tbh I couldn't notice any difference in the quality of vape using the same juice in both. I sold the authentic and still use the clone which is nearly a year old.

I can only speak for the Pico tank (my fav tank ever btw) that I paid €98 for. I bought a €12 clone of it and it is exactly the same. :(

I guess it may depend on the tank and who clones it, but there are some amazing clones out there.

Edit: Some bad ones too. :)

Any good clone manufacturers to look out for?

Any good clone manufacturers to look out for?

SXK are good, you'll find a lot of their stuff on Fastech.

• Advertisement

I shouldnt but I might have a peek...

Why not :) their Kayfun clones are very good.

What he said. Also fasttech is brilliant, too good actually. That site has made me spend way more money over the years than I should have. Too many bargains. :D

What he said. Also fasttech is brilliant, too good actually. That site has made me spend way more money over the years that I shouldn't have. Too many bargains. :D

Yes, that it has. Youre not alone there.

While you're having a peek, check to see if they still have the Wotofo Conqueror rta for 8 euro, best value I've got from FT in a while and a fantastic tank.

While you're having a peek, check to see if they still have the Wotofo Conqueror rta for 8 euro, best value I've got from FT in a while and a fantastic tank.

They do.

They do.

I'll get another so, it'd be a sin to leave it there at that price :)

They do.

Have you a link? Cant seem to see that one

Ordered 2 IJOY CAPO 100 100W today with samsung 21700 batteries 4800mah.
    8803506-2.jpg

Also ordered 4 Eleaf iKonn Total 50W.
    ELIKTL-4.jpg?1493400172

• Advertisement

Advertisement