Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Just Ordered 3x10ml 12mg bottles of that Drakes Burley.. can't wait :-)
    What do you think guys?

Not a tobacco flavour vapor,I was put off tobacco flavours about 9 years ago,I was trying to match the rollies I was smoking but the flavours then were just crap & the hardware was the same.
    Maybe I should try again,when it arrives,let me know what it's like & the tank & coil your using.
    Too expensive for Direct Lung (DL) vaping,I could use that 30ml in a day easily:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Just Ordered 3x10ml 12mg bottles of that Drakes Burley.. can't wait :-)
    What do you think guys?

Yeah, it's good all right. It's certainly different in taste to other non-NET tobaccos. I'm using it in a kayfun prime with a 1ohm space kanthal coil. I do find it kinda gunks up the coil in a few days, but a spaced coil alleviated that. Prior to that I was having to change out my cotton every day with a non-space coil. It does taste lovely though. It doesn't whack you in the face with flavour so I do find after vaping it pretty much exclusively for the past few weeks that the flavour becomes muted. I'm now alternating between it and some manabush nokomis which is a lot more in your face with flavour.

I wouldn't be putting this in a sub-ohm tank as you'll piss your way through 30mls in no time.

They also do 50ml shake and vape bottles, which makes it a bit cheaper works out at £44 for 100mls of zero nic juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Was in the market for new dripper after stripping thread on troll v2. Was raging as i never used it really and did bit of research on how to setup well etc.

Dusted it off and popped coil in and noticed one wouldnt tighten. Ah well.

Really wanted the 2 goons and the csmnt but didnt want to fork out 60 odd quid on one incase i wasnt a fan.

Stumbled across tvp's video of the clone comparisons and he seemed blown away by how good they were.

So i bought all three lol. And few more packs of cotton bacon v2 and 2 rolls of geekvape fused clapton wire to try. 47euro for everything which is much cheaper than one dripper so im delighted with that.
    Hope i made the right choice and the customs gods are watching over me.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

I ordered CDBfx from an irish site. - I was really pessimistic.

Having gone through a bottle i can say that it does actually have a relaxing effect on the body. I'm quite frankly amazed, i thought it was a homeopathic hype train.

Ill get more but not the CDBfx brand, far too expensive.

Just ordered a Vandy Vape Pulse Sqounker Box...€36.45 inc shipping to DPD Wizard NI.

http://www.ecigwarehouse.co.uk/vandy-vape-pulse-bf-squonk-box-mod.html

• Advertisement

Just ordered a Vandy Vape Pulse Sqounker Box...€36.45 inc shipping to DPD Wizard NI.

I have been thinking of one of these for my first squonk. Are they in stock or still pre order?

I have been thinking of one of these for my first squonk. Are they in stock or still pre order?

There's 33 left in stock...

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Went for an SBody Macro and a Goon 1.5 yesterday. Recently had 2 SVA clone squonkers from FT, one mech and one DNA 75 with a Narda and a Dead Rabbit RDA

Now to find a decent stelth-ish tank for the Macro. and more liquid.

morritty wrote: »
    Went for an SBody Macro and a Goon 1.5 yesterday. Recently had 2 SVA clone squonkers from FT, one mech and one DNA 75 with a Narda and a Dead Rabbit RDA

Have you used your dead rabbit yet,the reviews I've seen says it is very difficult to over sqounk,what do you reckon...

Have you used your dead rabbit yet,the reviews I've seen says it is very difficult to over sqounk,what do you reckon...
    I've had no issues with it yet, airflow its quite high up, and its points down at an angle, the deck is extremely shallow so i wouldn't take the barrel off. Anyway I must say, I'm a fan for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Just curious have you ever ordered from them before? Their rep isn’t great

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Just curious have you ever ordered from them before? Their rep isn’t great

No,never used them before,I hope I'm one of the lucky ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

morritty wrote: »

How do you find the macro. I've been considering one myself.

TinCool wrote: »
    How do you find the macro. I've been considering one myself.

It hasn't been shipped out yet, I'll let you know once the slow boat arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

No,never used them before,I hope I'm one of the lucky ones...

In case things go awry, here's an alternative

Just watched another review. Looks really good to me.

https://youtu.be/Y9tT8-LNQmI

Just watched another review. Looks really good to me.

https://youtu.be/Y9tT8-LNQmI

I'm glad he gave his approval on the mod because I always take heed of his advice & also Vaping with Vic.
    I took a chance & bought the mod just before his review came out but it was dirt cheap,I've been using Mechanicals for years,so any little customisations I had to do,I would.
    I've been using 2 x 22mm Pulse RDA's on my other squonkers,I do over squonk sometimes & these Pulse's never leaked once,best RDA's I've used,so I'll get myself a 24mm Pulse for my new squonker & thanks for putting the video up...

ibFoxer wrote: »
    In case things go awry, here's an alternative

I was at that site yesterday morning & it was pre-orders only but I see they are in stock now,thanks for the link,I'll probably get another one anyway & the panels are cheap,must check out some spare bottles as well...Cheers

I'm glad he gave his approval on the mod because I always take heed of his advice & also Vaping with Vic.
    I took a chance & bought the mod just before his review came out but it was dirt cheap,I've been using Mechanicals for years,so any little customisations I had to do,I would.
    I've been using 2 x 22mm Pulse RDA's on my other squonkers,I do over squonk sometimes & these Pulse's never leaked once,best RDA's I've used,so I'll get myself a 24mm Pulse for my new squonker & thanks for putting the video up...

No problem. Let me know how you get on with it if you dont mind.
    I think i will get the pulse 24 when im ordering this later in the year as well.

Diy liquid is next priority lol.

I was at that site yesterday morning & it was pre-orders only but I see they are in stock now,thanks for the link,I'll probably get another one anyway & the panels are cheap,must check out some spare bottles as well...Cheers

Apparantly they are releasing the silicone bottles in other colours as well if that interests anyone.

I think there is plans for other panels than plain resin. Real carbon fibre would be nice imo.

• Advertisement

No problem. Let me know how you get on with it if you dont mind.
    I think i will get the pulse 24 when im ordering this later in the year as well.

Diy liquid is next priority lol.

For sure I'll let you know how I get on with Box & RDA...

Hope you get some of that 72 Nic,leave a post in the for sale thread & ask if someone has too much 72 nic,bound to be someone who over ordered...

For sure I'll let you know how I get on with Box & RDA...

Hope you get some of that 72 Nic,leave a post in the for sale thread & ask if someone has too much 72 nic,bound to be someone who over ordered...

Yeah I have done but nothing so far. Its not the end of the world if i cant as I will just use nic shots if I have to.

Will only be mixing 3mg max for myself and 6mg for herself so should be managable and still come in cheap enough.

Yeah I have done but nothing so far. Its not the end of the world if i cant as I will just use nic shots if I have to.

Will only be mixing 3mg max for myself and 6mg for herself so should be managable and still come in cheap enough.

3 or 6mg is not too bad with those nic shots,you probably already seen the Nic calculator I posted...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057795766

3 or 6mg is not too bad with those nic shots,you probably already seen the Nic calculator I posted...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057795766

I did thanks again. Just trying shopping around for the cheapest and easiest place to get the nic shots now.

I did thanks again. Just trying shopping around for the cheapest and easiest place to get the nic shots now.

On my travels around the net,I've seen them here for €1.99 & the UK was £1.49...

On my travels around the net,I've seen them here for €1.99 & the UK was £1.49...

Yeah thats kinda what im seeing. Darkstars are great value at £16 for 18 but dont seem to ship nic direct to Ireland. Everything else they do and it all seems nice and cheap.

Id prob have to use my parcel motel but trying to figure how to use the northern address to get it down south cause ive never done it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Yeah thats kinda what im seeing. Darkstars are great value at £16 for 18 but dont seem to ship nic direct to Ireland. Everything else they do and it all seems nice and cheap.

Id prob have to use my parcel motel but trying to figure how to use the northern address to get it down south cause ive never done it before.

Just enter your northern address at checkout for items purchased in UK and it’ll be delivered to your nominated collection point.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Peixesapo

Maybe this has been treated already but I am new to Ireland and I am not really aware of the TPD situation here.

Is it ok to order devices overseas? I guess liquids would be seized by customs but what about mods and tanks? I saw a mech mod that I would like to try but I dont want to spend a lot of money since I am guessing that I would stick to my regulated mods.

Btw, can you order 0 mg liquids from outside europe to ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Seen some of you talking about Squonkers and thought I would mention the Ijoy Capo 100 watt VW squonker. Takes an 18650, 20700 or the new 21700 battery, the bottle is hard, but is squishy where you pump it. The mod takes 25mm tanks and you get the safety that comes with a regulated mod. It's quite stylish too for me as I am a fan of the Pico style. Can be had for as cheap as €25/€30 online.

IJOY-CAPO-100W-Squonker-MOD_003816f36240.jpg

• Advertisement

Peixesapo wrote: »
    Maybe this has been treated already but I am new to Ireland and I am not really aware of the TPD situation here.

Is it ok to order devices overseas? I guess liquids would be seized by customs but what about mods and tanks? I saw a mech mod that I would like to try but I dont want to spend a lot of money since I am guessing that I would stick to my regulated mods.

Btw, can you order 0 mg liquids from outside europe to ireland?

The TDP restrictions are a pain,the biggest problem is the Nicotine,it can only be bought in 10ml & the concentration of the Nic is 3 times weaker than the 72% we are use to,if you vape between 3 & 6mg then it's not too bad.
    Another restriction is the tank capacity must not be over 2ml but some tanks come with a spare 4ml tank,they are all looking for loop holes in the regulations.
    The next is eliquid,we can only buy 10ml bottles with a max of 18mg.

Not sure about buying liquids outside the EU,the Customs are always lurking but you can buy any amount of 0mg from the UK & Ireland.

Couple of Chinese sites we all use but delivery can take a month,they are a lot cheaper than here & the Customs hardly ever touch us if we keep the orders around $30 for each order & always free shipping.Here's 2 Chinese sites we use all the time...

https://www.fasttech.com/category/3099/electronic-cigarettes/

https://www.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes-c_11281/

Buying devices overseas is ok,except for the USA,the Customs will get you.

Hope this helps,ask anything here,you are always welcome...

Advertisement