Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

TinCool wrote: »
    How do you find the macro. I've been considering one myself.

Canceled the Macro, Not impressed with a single 18650 on the DNA 75.

Going for a Therion 166 instead. Anyone have experience with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

morritty wrote: »
    Canceled the Macro, Not impressed with a single 18650 on the DNA 75.

Going for a Therion 166 instead. Anyone have experience with them?

All the Lost Vape mods are excellent,solid performers. Only issue I have with the Therion is the first battery in can be a little tricky to get out when your swapping around. Other than that it's superb.

Ok, thats ordered. £93 from vapeclub.co.uk Hopefully have it by the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I was at that site yesterday morning & it was pre-orders only but I see they are in stock now,thanks for the link,I'll probably get another one anyway & the panels are cheap,must check out some spare bottles as well...Cheers

I ordered from the second site on Saturday, used 2-5 day Royal Mail post option, it came to my Parcel Motel today- have been using it since around midday. Easily worth the money, build quality is a lot more than it ought to be, very very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

ibFoxer wrote: »
    In case things go awry, here's an alternative

It seems you might be right about ecig warehouse,I ordered last Friday & I presumed it would be Monday before they shipped,Tuesday came & got an email & said my order is pending,Wednesday came & it was shipped to DPD Wizard but hasn't arrived there yet,I'll contact them on Wednesday if it doesn't arrive Monday or Tuesday,they do say 3-5 working days for delivery,so I can't really contact them before Wednesday...

• Advertisement

It seems you might be right about ecig warehouse,I ordered last Friday & I presumed it would be Monday before they shipped,Tuesday came & got an email & said my order is pending,Wednesday came & it was shipped to DPD Wizard but hasn't arrived there yet,I'll contact them on Wednesday if it doesn't arrive Monday or Tuesday,they do say 3-5 working days for delivery,so I can't really contact them before Wednesday...

I just checked my own order from them and it’s also marked as shipped. Time will tell, see in a weeks time if it lands.

I just checked my own order from them and it’s also marked as shipped. Time will tell, see in a weeks time if it lands.

I just got an email from Royal Mail to say that they tried to deliver today but nobody was at home,DPD office N.I. doesn't open at Weekends,I had to get it re-delivered on Tuesday.

I just got an email from Royal Mail to say that they tried to deliver today but nobody was at home,DPD office N.I. doesn't open at Weekends,I had to get it re-delivered on Tuesday.

Mine is actually with PM, so i guess i was a bit hard on the crowd. Still, i think i might look elsewhere in future, as a precaution

Mine is actually with PM, so i guess i was a bit hard on the crowd. Still, i think i might look elsewhere in future, as a precaution

After all that filling in the form bollax for Royal Mail & arranged for them to redeliver Tuesday(today),they delivered it yesterday to DPD Wizard,I'm happy DPD got it but what is the point in giving a dedicated day that I'll be home.

DPD says my Pulse BF Box will be in my collection store this morning.

Ecig warehouse is very slow to ship things out especially if you order close to the weekend,always order on a Mon or Tues,before 2pm,I'll try that next time...

Did you get yours ok,I've forgotten,what did you order...LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

After all that filling in the form bollax for Royal Mail & arranged for them to redeliver Tuesday(today),they delivered it yesterday to DPD Wizard,I'm happy DPD got it but what is the point in giving a dedicated day that I'll be home.

Ecig warehouse is very slow to ship things out especially if you order close to the weekend,always order on a Mon or Tues,before 2pm,I'll try that next time...

Whats the verdict on the pulse bf mod or are you still waiting lol?

• Advertisement

Whats the verdict on the pulse bf mod or are you still waiting lol?

Thanks for asking,I got it ok on the following Tuesday,the hold ups were Ecig Warehouse,they took over 2 days to post my Pulse & it arrived on Friday at the N.I. P.O.so the RM decided to deliver it to a courier(DPD) firm on a Saturday,you would think that the Royal Mail would know that courier firms are closed at weekends.
    So I arranged for RM to deliver the parcel to DPD on Tuesday & what do you think,they delivered it on Monday,I'm thinking to myself,what is going on:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::D:D

Anyway,what a fantastic squonker,cheap as chips & works flawlessly,the bottle is very soft,with my arthritic hands,I find it difficult to connect the tube to the 510,so I bought a 30ml refill bottle that screws into the 510 & it fills my squonk bottle.https://www.ebay.ie/itm/SQUONK-510-REFILL-BOTTLE-30ml/152656682318?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=452187880201&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

I'm using a 24mm Pulse RDA with a single 3mm-6 wraps-22 gauge Kanthal coil at .4 & works brilliantly.

Thanks for asking,I got it ok on the following Tuesday,the hold ups were Ecig Warehouse,they took over 2 days to post my Pulse & it arrived on Friday at the N.I. P.O.so the RM decided to deliver it to a courier(DPD) firm on a Saturday,you would think that the Royal Mail would know that courier firms are closed at weekends.
    So I arranged for RM to deliver the parcel to DPD on Tuesday & what do you think,they delivered it on Monday,I'm thinking to myself,what is going on:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::D:D

Anyway,what a fantastic squonker,cheap as chips & works flawlessly,the bottle is very soft,with my arthritic hands,I find it difficult to connect the tube to the 510,so I bought a 30ml refill bottle that screws into the 510 & it fills my squonk bottle.https://www.ebay.ie/itm/SQUONK-510-REFILL-BOTTLE-30ml/152656682318?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=452187880201&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

I'm using a 24mm Pulse RDA with a single 3mm-6 wraps-22 gauge Kanthal coil at .4 & works brilliantly.

Yeah the joys of couriers and royal mail.

Thats great, like the idea of those refill bottles. Glad its working for you. Seems to be a great box by all accounts. Will be ordering one in the coming weeks for sure.

Will pair it up with my goon if it ever arrives lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Whats Ecig Warehouse like to deal with these days? Was gonna order the new Drop RDA from them but found nothing but people complaining about them online so didn't pull the trigger.

Venom wrote: »
    Whats Ecig Warehouse like to deal with these days? Was gonna order the new Drop RDA from them but found nothing but people complaining about them online so didn't pull the trigger.

That was the first time I have ordered from them,they are a little slow in shipping things out but they do specify 2 to 3 business days for despatching items out.they do email to let you know when the item has been shipped.
    If they are selling something very reasonable or something they have & can't get anywhere else,I will use them again.
    My problem was with Royal Mail again,they fukced me up with AddessPal,once bitten,I now use Parcel Motel & DPD Wizard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Long time no see folks. After a brief return to cigarettes I'm back vaping. Currently back with my trusty uwell crowns v 1. Did a bit of shopping today.

2x Clietos, uwell crown 3 and a siren v 2 . Plus a Minikin reborn.

Sort of want then aeronaut v 2.5. so it begins again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

Bought a good bit on Friday first was a smok t-priv kit for myself got it in rainbow because hey why not? Then I got to smok v8 big baby beast kits one black one rainbow for gf and a mate, a few bottles of cosmic fog in different flavors as I heard good thing but I'm not too impressed TBH, two bottles of cloud niners one lime/peach and a mango one nicshot each and the flavor is unreal imo. 4 battery's for the t-priv charger for them, 4 packs of coils q2-eu and two extra glass tubes for the big baby beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Bought a good bit on Friday first was a smok t-priv kit for myself got it in rainbow because hey why not? Then I got to smok v8 big baby beast kits one black one rainbow for gf and a mate, a few bottles of cosmic fog in different flavors as I heard good thing but I'm not too impressed TBH, two bottles of cloud niners one lime/peach and a mango one nicshot each and the flavor is unreal imo. 4 battery's for the t-priv charger for them, 4 packs of coils q2-eu and two extra glass tubes for the big baby beast.

Nice haul there, only Cosmic Fog juice I’ve tried was Nutz, horrible stuff, Cloud Niners is top class, very fond of the pineapple in particular. Your well setup there for a while anyway.

Got both within a day or so of each other, haven't put the damn thing down since.

Got both within a day or so of each other, haven't put the damn thing down since.

Nice one,great little squonker,what rda did you get...

Nice one,great little squonker,what rda did you get...

Dead Rabbit- it’s a great squonk atty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Went a bit crazy on Fasttech this month.
    Still waiting on 2x Ijoy Capo, 2x ikonn Total, 2x Melo 4 25mm
    and about €300 in coils, drip-tips, batteries etc.

Funny enough, out of the many mods I have,
    the Ikonn Total @ €14 is probably my favourite. :D

Hotcig SMART Tank. (Smallest non rebuildable tank in the world as far as I know, 2ml, 22mm and 33.9mm high from pin to top of drip-tip)
    2.jpg

Sbody Legend Resin DNA75.
    4.jpg

Hcigar VT75 Stainless Steel & Hotcig SMART Tank.
    3.jpg

Sbody Legend & Vaporfi Rebel 3 Tank. (30mm, 5.8ml, height 45mm, takes ego one coils)
    1.jpg

Ikonn Total & Melo 3 Tank. (22mm 4ml. Total height of mod is 80mm from base to top of drip-tip, think Istick Pico and add a drip-tip)
    5.jpg

Size comparisons.
    6.jpg

Ijoy Capo 100 with Melo 4 25mm tank, next to Istick Pico with 22mm Pico tank for size comparison..

Untitled_1.jpg

Love your glass skulls & excellent photography...

Love your glass skulls & excellent photography...

Thanks mate. I got the skulls on fasttech for something live a fiver. 120ml. :)

Thanks mate. I got the skulls on fasttech for something live a fiver. 120ml. :)

I need those bottles lol

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Ordered an iJoy Capo 100 kit for only €40 on monday from ecigone. Was on sale. Should be here tomorrow, cant wait. Have been using a horrible set up for a while - Alien 220w and Cleito Exo. The Alien is the worst mod i have ever owned, have been having ohm misreading issues since I bought it, opening it and re-seating the 510 connection has not rectified it either. And the Exo is awful with old old style cleito coils.

The capo is a lovely (obnoxious) yellow too :D Delighted. Also ordered a Sanyo 20700.

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Ordered an iJoy Capo 100 kit for only €40 on monday from ecigone. Was on sale. Should be here tomorrow, cant wait. Have been using a horrible set up for a while - Alien 220w and Cleito Exo. The Alien is the worst mod i have ever owned, have been having ohm misreading issues since I bought it, opening it and re-seating the 510 connection has not rectified it either. And the Exo is awful with old old style cleito coils.

The capo is a lovely (obnoxious) yellow too :D Delighted. Also ordered a Sanyo 20700.

My one criticism of the Capo is it has no lock for wattage, other than that it is fantastic. I have a Samsung 4800mah 21700 battery in it for all day vaping. Just don't go over 60 watts with that battery if you ever decide to use it.
    I like the mod so much I bought 2. :)

Ordered 500ml of Red Astaire and 500ml of Mango Freeze from Vapegoo for 70 pound, then a couple of fancy coils (aliens and fused claptons) from crazy wire. Thought about getting a VapeDroid C2D1 off Fasttech but im really at the stage where ive no need for any new hardware.

I guess that's not a bad thing.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

My one criticism of the Capo is it has no lock for wattage, other than that it is fantastic. I have a Samsung 4800mah 21700 battery in it for all day vaping. Just don't go over 60 watts with that battery if you ever decide to use it.
    I like the mod so much I bought 2. :)

Nice to hear.
    Ya the last few mods i have used have been up around the 200w area but have never really bothered with higher wattages. So should be ok. Surprised to hear the Samsung battery is lacking though, i have read about the iJoy battery 21700 issues.

• Advertisement

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Nice to hear.
    Ya the last few mods i have used have been up around the 200w area but have never really bothered with higher wattages. So should be ok. Surprised to hear the Samsung battery is lacking though, i have read about the iJoy battery 21700 issues.

Well to be fair it is not lacking, it is/was a conscious decision by samsung. They chose mah over amperage. It's a great choice for anyone not looking for high wattage.

I'm sure they will produce another more suited for higher wattage in the near future.

I never go above 30/40 watts myself. For me that battery is brilliant. ;)

Advertisement