Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The first half of my Black Friday spending spree arrived today. Sxmini G class and Nitecore SC4 charger :)

wChPCafuPK24wsTBrhjt0pUuGLsrepMjNAUAv1G1rFBhgyPvLOLtaaVcQUk_BOdpYIWA90vIdARmlP-GVVv1UCFuqepFFw_pT0pvagD0eauI2o_VCphhQfsoFo70BW37VNNBOHOjlH_7I4_Tkf_n4CcAHwOoWXL4YXN5kuhR6qQ7Pw9Wa0QUFEMzON4waqTNRZCmOWZAyhVgVFwL2uKeOdIafg8v-VpIHw827YwhjgzI5DjhQCKp6oVBmjQ8TTNbwRIKkHJVFp1vGU2Q-7wJJUSCDa20XfOXdSpY4xySmAHj4zdr_vNIBOKC52agyFtaFUlfG3fgCTTYknmdS35SMAsIqZyvEGu4_U-Z6EvJtpVV2Bp1sD5pzuoAJbMB5uW7usb0lk33DOuhsdZw_7KNBpzrHYVMV5Ch82Xuy4B6ZFOLLmumn58BQLnZ_t-HoAqUvfQZP0OfUi0JUJCftEr9asji3u7Dg8dLz486iriARwwmYyhDfofIVkm2Ru6y5xcbqCwWpqudF6Eo_omskVA92yyZh1RR7TYj9trmzBOXaVAzaH5OtW6sokEghpbqJUG23uNoVtQRqBiIpH3YYXVo9WdGaLWqH_tcqpsSzhpoWA=w737-h982-no

Now the waiting game begins again for my Geekvape Zeus and Digiflavor Drop :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Venom wrote:
    The first half of my Black Friday spending spree arrived today. Sxmini G class and Nitecore SC4 charger

Very nice.

Very nice.

Yeah its pretty sweet tho took me about an hour to get it sorted out the way I want due to coming in ECO mode which freaked me out at first as I couldn't get any tank I put on it to vape.

It's surprisingly heavy :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Venom wrote: »
    The first half of my Black Friday spending spree arrived today. Sxmini G class and Nitecore SC4 charger :)

wChPCafuPK24wsTBrhjt0pUuGLsrepMjNAUAv1G1rFBhgyPvLOLtaaVcQUk_BOdpYIWA90vIdARmlP-GVVv1UCFuqepFFw_pT0pvagD0eauI2o_VCphhQfsoFo70BW37VNNBOHOjlH_7I4_Tkf_n4CcAHwOoWXL4YXN5kuhR6qQ7Pw9Wa0QUFEMzON4waqTNRZCmOWZAyhVgVFwL2uKeOdIafg8v-VpIHw827YwhjgzI5DjhQCKp6oVBmjQ8TTNbwRIKkHJVFp1vGU2Q-7wJJUSCDa20XfOXdSpY4xySmAHj4zdr_vNIBOKC52agyFtaFUlfG3fgCTTYknmdS35SMAsIqZyvEGu4_U-Z6EvJtpVV2Bp1sD5pzuoAJbMB5uW7usb0lk33DOuhsdZw_7KNBpzrHYVMV5Ch82Xuy4B6ZFOLLmumn58BQLnZ_t-HoAqUvfQZP0OfUi0JUJCftEr9asji3u7Dg8dLz486iriARwwmYyhDfofIVkm2Ru6y5xcbqCwWpqudF6Eo_omskVA92yyZh1RR7TYj9trmzBOXaVAzaH5OtW6sokEghpbqJUG23uNoVtQRqBiIpH3YYXVo9WdGaLWqH_tcqpsSzhpoWA=w737-h982-no

Now the waiting game begins again for my Geekvape Zeus and Digiflavor Drop :pac:

Good luck with that Venom.. nice looking mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Can't see your picture. What colour did you get?
    Class looking mods. I am considering getting blue camo one. Trying not to give in though. I've spent way too much money the last 2 months.

• Advertisement

Can't see your picture. What colour did you get?
    Class looking mods. I am considering getting blue camo one. Trying not to give in though. I've spent way too much money the last 2 months.

I went for the classic black kevlar limited edition from Creme de vape. I was very tempted by the urban camo version but figured it would be harder getting tanks to match it.

All of the colour options are pure class looking. Enjoy it mate. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

conjon wrote: »
    Good luck with that Venom.. nice looking mod.

No pic here either but good luck with it...

Sometimes when I quote,the pics do appear.

Didn't work,it's not just yours that doesn't appear,I tried it on all 4 browsers I use & nothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

No pic here either but good luck with it...

Sometimes when I quote,the pics do appear.

Didn't work,it's not just yours that doesn't appear,I tried it on all 4 browsers I use & nothing...

I googled it as I hadn't heard of the mod :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

conjon wrote: »
    I googled it as I hadn't heard of the mod :)

I just wanted to see the actual colour in a photo,I've seen many reviews & it seems to be a classy mod...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Well to be fair it is not lacking, it is/was a conscious decision by samsung. They chose mah over amperage. It's a great choice for anyone not looking for high wattage.

I'm sure they will produce another more suited for higher wattage in the near future.

I never go above 30/40 watts myself. For me that battery is brilliant. ;)

Interesting, might have to grab that Samsung battery, the Sanyo i got is fairly short lived.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Got myself a WISMEC P80 from Fasttech. Really nice single 18650 mod, perfect for low wattage MTL. Display on it is cool. Not bad for £20 odd.

My Digiflavor Drop finally arrived.

knZNKtDJmLe3XV8e0aX4XFBC2Qw2v_znyuC7l-1Dz5nNX4qmXoPQI2nNnbF-oye8MVcpX2744zxYzgQshhPRCdc1HmWMQQR68S27r-f8k4SFFEgsd0QqTfum6ChrDo4Bo00IVTvl3Mn8BpoC8Z0gj5UJ8AaOMqJaF1i2dN7k1rO9sitSZsv0-xRpxywD1NlyB4fu-LJnMqyKq4eRzoXkkNEKo0yYoHKjLBsr7Kzsuv1ifyT9KZHMGKZ86gkEFxMnecr-YRPE7aX7JsFI6nmTm2T1zdID70H-cML9_yE0NHkvR-g-B0BCoYBBsGgcuSP92c0ccXfr11U4aMBgFxK3NjfjoGwgbfjLIWW8Rnag2t8AiYTBCI_ix5i7lK5392F2f0gpQb4PtXsbuhvZtPzSPWAIDsze9E5j0fSkqGx0EYFHpOqR3YEIW21VpRdRXMLNo6G_zUthOtTTv6EjOyIAEJgQDDaU3NekcH0aSfsYTO2e0A4fa_2bJ8u7RI1Y3YAMH5BtpFtWhc9XplYCRbwP21C5LwdCSZOV8vPzxGWbGiqb2TENyBW3OQQtO7f1WP-gLfNOQEme5HXfeMF3jgTkI-HbKTrsIt5UzWhXuCWfdw=w737-h982-no

I screwed up bigtime by ordering from Ecigwarehouse.co.uk which are a China based company pretending to be in the UK, so I ending up paying UK prices for China levels of delivery and had to get Paypal onto the guy to even get a tracking order.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

Thanks for the heads up on Ecigwarehouse, that's good to know. This RDA is one I've had an eye on, just might pick one up.

judas1369 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up on Ecigwarehouse, that's good to know. This RDA is one I've had an eye on, just might pick one up.

It's seems their well known for this and I just failed to check them out first on trustpilot. I ordered the Drop on 9th of November and only got it today which is not bad for China but pretty crappy considering it's a UK based site or ment to be and charge UK prices :mad:

As for the Drop, it's super easy to build on (way more so than my Goon 1.5) and the flavor from it is awesome. The build quality is top notch but I did have to really juice up the o-rings as they came super tight. Airflow is off the charts. Deffo worth a buy imho.

Thanks for the info on the Drop, will definitely pick one up. I will probably pick one up from Fasttech as they will be announcing an xmas/ new year sale shortly although with MAP its $24 at the moment. I also got the SX Mini G Class classic black kevlar limited edition from Creme de vape. I have it a while now and paired it with the Aromamizer plus in 5ml mode, simply superb. Expensive but in my opinion well worth it. Anyway enjoy the new toys!

Thanks for the info on the Drop, will definitely pick one up. I will probably pick one up from Fasttech as they will be announcing an xmas/ new year sale shortly although with MAP its $24 at the moment. I also got the SX Mini G Class classic black kevlar limited edition from Creme de vape. I have it a while now and paired it with the Aromamizer plus in 5ml mode, simply superb. Expensive but in my opinion well worth it. Anyway enjoy the new toys!

I'm loving my G class :) Such an epic bit of kit.

How you finding the Aromamizer plus? Was thinking of picking one but went for the Geekvape Zeus as I wanted a more leak proof tank.

The Aromamizer Plus is probably one of the more versatile tanks I've got. It comes standard with 10ml capacity, but you have options to buy a 5ml glass kit or a 20ml glass kit with chimney extension. I got both of the options, the 20 ml is VERY tall and flavour is subdued compared to the 10 or 5ml. Usually I use the 5ml mode but you also have the option to remove the glass and chimney to convert into an RDA which is very tasty indeed. I got this tank specifically to match up with the G Class, it fits like a glove with zero overhang.
    I like Aromamizers and have the 23mm version on a Pico. They are very easy to wick, much like an RDA. The problems with wicking and leaking can be completely sorted by bottom filling rather than top fill. When top filling it can leak even with juice/air controls turned off because it creates a lot of pressure forcing the liquid out as soon as you open air and juice controls. Bottom filling is just a matter of turning the tank upside down and squirting juice into the ports on either side of the deck, closing up and done- no leaks. I have had similar issues with tanks like the Bellus and this was the remedy to that. The Plus is sitting on my G Class over a week and I can put it in pockets, hold upside down or just leave sitting on my desk- no leaks whatsoever.

I can't decide which one of these to get. The only thing holding me back from the G class is the height. Tough choice, both are stunning.

authentic-sxmini-g-class-200w-tc-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-camouflage-ocean-5200w-2-x-18650.jpg

9618783-2.jpg

I can't decide which one of these to get. The only thing holding me back from the G class is the height. Tough choice, both are stunning.

The G class is not that tall. Here's mine next to a 120ml bottle of juice.

Kn81C3qp78mJq_O8WjZplgvS69eSTeR3Qpzs-Hu-WQ9gaKWq5YP5mmr2wu3CLkQS3CakoWqTwj700iiWehnZoAMI-w-NyJGyBJN8YMSWQox2r_JB-G6VKtSzQMwrXfOHBv4fm8jyPVEjwvlFpHzQ8KoU225kejEvz6-T6awlcnuuQ8CR_q5Gsh3n2inC9AuqXvQ9FJrvODqo9MsLj6p12Edi9TSSaJ8BzZumU0F1uqpCRkraGcrlfBDu7yasKyVEzsHVWiD_YXAjxFOZkK6_Iy3Z_j1rfRc_l78JcPhKqhQxAibM0CAra11EZB_BOY9FPYXip7ZjO2I3-FHiW2J1iMLg5Eku3MssAZ9c7__4J8sv7fVkXIQ3GNVOkap_UUsPmB5IcYKbcWxCeGyW71jkX5IQNqJ1MkwM9tySXKz8GbMzS96rhwPcd-DSlcn4mfE3PWOt2jcdwjR2nKRW4-B6Il6V91X6k3m0Yii07Tlbmm3ogVEAGEIiLrVfrYpufTP8jobiYGsqWbwcbWHeRmLx0yalLKwwaSFWzD2Lt9jpjBX10kxyvGyZkQKoHB4LxlTUxiBU0jgK3cNuv1CCCz7UQoK_ssLyW2eufBKDJQtjcQ=w737-h982-no

Dunno what that other mod is tho.

• Advertisement

The G class is not that tall. Here's mine next to a 120ml bottle of juice.

Kn81C3qp78mJq_O8WjZplgvS69eSTeR3Qpzs-Hu-WQ9gaKWq5YP5mmr2wu3CLkQS3CakoWqTwj700iiWehnZoAMI-w-NyJGyBJN8YMSWQox2r_JB-G6VKtSzQMwrXfOHBv4fm8jyPVEjwvlFpHzQ8KoU225kejEvz6-T6awlcnuuQ8CR_q5Gsh3n2inC9AuqXvQ9FJrvODqo9MsLj6p12Edi9TSSaJ8BzZumU0F1uqpCRkraGcrlfBDu7yasKyVEzsHVWiD_YXAjxFOZkK6_Iy3Z_j1rfRc_l78JcPhKqhQxAibM0CAra11EZB_BOY9FPYXip7ZjO2I3-FHiW2J1iMLg5Eku3MssAZ9c7__4J8sv7fVkXIQ3GNVOkap_UUsPmB5IcYKbcWxCeGyW71jkX5IQNqJ1MkwM9tySXKz8GbMzS96rhwPcd-DSlcn4mfE3PWOt2jcdwjR2nKRW4-B6Il6V91X6k3m0Yii07Tlbmm3ogVEAGEIiLrVfrYpufTP8jobiYGsqWbwcbWHeRmLx0yalLKwwaSFWzD2Lt9jpjBX10kxyvGyZkQKoHB4LxlTUxiBU0jgK3cNuv1CCCz7UQoK_ssLyW2eufBKDJQtjcQ=w737-h982-no

Dunno what that other mod is tho.

You're supposed to be talking me out of spending €200 damnit. :D

Other mod is an Sbody Legend DNA75. I bought the red one last month and love it.

That blue camo G class keeps calling to me though.

Did you get the beauty ring with it, and if so, why the hell are you not using it? It looks great.

You're supposed to be talking me out of spending €200 damnit. :D

Other mod is an Sbody Legend DNA75. I bought the red one last month and love it.

Check out the GTRS Vboy 200w then. 90% of the features of the G class at 1/4 of the price using a cut down version of the Yihi chip.

Didn't get the beauty ring as its 20 quid more and can mess up the airflow on bottom airflow tanks.

Check out the GTRS Vboy 200w then. 90% of the features of the G class at 1/4 of the price using a cut down version of the Yihi chip.

Didn't get the beauty ring as its 20 quid more and can mess up the airflow on bottom airflow tanks.

No mate I think that thing is ugly as sin. Think I'll bite the bullet next week and just get the G Class, otherwise it will keep knawing away at me. :(

Do you know the best/cheapest place to buy it?

No mate I think that thing is ugly as sin. Think I'll bite the bullet next week and just get the G Class, otherwise it will keep knawing away at me. :(

Do you know the best/cheapest place to buy it?

I got mine from Cremedevape for £179 which was the cheapest I could find from a high scoring shop on trustpilot and with top notch feedback. It arrived 5 days later along with a felt bag,stickers and some sweeties added for free :) One thing to keep in mid is it's a solid built mod with a good bit of weight behind it but also my first dual battery so not sure how it com pairs to other dual battery devices weight wise.

https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/SXMINI-G

I got mine from Cremedevape for £179 which was the cheapest I could find from a high scoring shop on trustpilot and with top notch feedback. It arrived 5 days later along with a felt bag,stickers and some sweeties added for free :) One thing to keep in mid is it's a solid built mod with a good bit of weight behind it but also my first dual battery so not sure how it com pairs to other dual battery devices weight wise.

https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/SXMINI-G

Thanks, and the weight doesn't matter to me. I'm buying it purely for its looks lol.

A just for your information, I just weighed the G Class and it comes in at 266.00 grams with two batteries and no tank. The only other two battery mod that I have handy for reference is the Sigelei Fuchai 213, this comes in at 233.30 with two batteries and no tank. Again using the Fuchai as a reference, the G Class is 93mm in height and the Fuchai is 88mm. Not a lot in them in terms of weight and height, the real difference is in the quality of manufacture and finish. Once you actually hold one you'll know what I mean. The YiHi SX 550J chip is not too shabby either.
    I know its a lot for one mod and I had to have a good think about spending that much but now that I have it, I'd say yeah its worth it.

Just another thing, I got this on pre order so it had the first version firmware. This would let you dim the brightness of the big illuminated SX Mini logo on the back but not turn it off. Not exactly stealthy! Firmware upgrade allows you to turn it off but I guess the later firmware is already installed on the ones on sale now. Other upgrade on later firmware allows Bypass mode and a couple of bug fixes. The latest stable firmware is SXmini G Class(Latest upgrade version-2017/4/21)V5.500. there is another firmware which is in beta-
    SXmini G Class V6.700 Beta version this sorts some more bug issues, adds another clock face and some more wallpaper and improved the lock/unlock function which was problematic on earlier firmware. I've been using this latest version and have had no issues so may be beta but is stable.

Just another thing, I got this on pre order so it had the first version firmware. This would let you dim the brightness of the big illuminated SX Mini logo on the back but not turn it off. Not exactly stealthy! Firmware upgrade allows you to turn it off but I guess the later firmware is already installed on the ones on sale now. Other upgrade on later firmware allows Bypass mode and a couple of bug fixes. The latest stable firmware is SXmini G Class(Latest upgrade version-2017/4/21)V5.500. there is another firmware which is in beta-
    SXmini G Class V6.700 Beta version this sorts some more bug issues, adds another clock face and some more wallpaper and improved the lock/unlock function which was problematic on earlier firmware. I've been using this latest version and have had no issues so may be beta but is stable.

The latest firmware is V7.209 and comes on new G class mods. It's not up on the Yihi site yet tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Just got a Veco one solo and using the ceramic euc coil, its impressive. Getting respectable clouds and excellent flavour, full 10 second draws and chain vaping, not a single problem.

Just ordered the Veco one plus with 3300mah battery and 4ml tank form gearbest for under €20 delivered, you wouldn't even buy a tank for that money so bargain. Had to get the plus as I'm filling the solo 5 times a day and 1500mah won't last me 3 hours chain vaping.

Have the swag kit under the Xmas tree, much nicer than the pico and the omniboard is getting decent reviews. I'll test that before grabbing a revenger.

Picked up the priv v8 the other day, it's decent with a different tank, and the swappable battery is handy, but the tfv8, or any Smok tank from my experience, is rubbish. 5 second draws and dry hit, clouds are nowhere near as big as with the cleito 120, even at 80w.

Not sure what to get next, any suggestions would be welcome. Hearing some good stories about the dead rabbit, but I don't have the time for building so might judge the nrg tank on the swag kit and if it's decent I'll grab the 4ml.
    Also tried the Valyrain at work and I was seriously impressed, but coil price is off putting.
    I have enough mods but like everyone here I get the urge for something new and shiny, so I can't see me getting to the end of the month without grabbing yet another pretty looking mod that I'll never use.

Sorry for the long post guys, don't think I've posted here before so I'll make up for it now :)

Advertisement