Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

The dirty dogs,that's what happened to me a few months ago,they will drop in price again.

No need to bother about wraps for the batteries,they don't rip in these sort of mods where you push the batteries up a tube type sledge,those mods with metal contacts at the top & bottom that rips your batteries.

This Pico can fit up to a 22mm tank,the new model can fit up to a 25mm which is selling now in Ireland.

I know it's too late now but the free shipping for any amount was during the Xmas - New Year week.

Must look into the newer pico especially as a standby when i,m charging my eleaf istick power,its crazy how long it takes to charge.A half empty or should i say half full battery takes around 7 hours to charge :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

damon5 wrote: »
    Must look into the newer pico especially as a standby when i,m charging my eleaf istick power,its crazy how long it takes to charge.A half empty or should i say half full battery takes around 7 hours to charge :eek:

7 hours? What are you charging it with?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

7 hours? What are you charging it with?

With 5000mAH battery 7 hours sounds about right if using a low amp charger

Charging with the 1amp lead and plug that came with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Charging with the 1amp lead and plug that came with it..

My Coolfire 4 (no idea the mah) takes ages to change but not that long so it could be right due to the size of the lipo in you're mod? One thing to note, never use phone fast charge chargers. Read on so many places it destroys lipo batteries.

18650's charge much faster if you ever move up to them.

• Advertisement

Venom wrote: »
    My Coolfire 4 (no idea the mah) takes ages to change but not that long so it could be right due to the size of the lipo in you're mod? One thing to note, never use phone fast charge chargers. Read on so many places it destroys lipo batteries.

18650's charge much faster if you ever move up to them.

Cheers would only charge if i was in for the day,would never leave alone charging if i wasnt there,same as a lighted candel........

Yeah I just never remember mine taking that long at half full. Maybe if it was dead, I thought it took about 5ish hours from flat but its been a long time since I used it tbf.

Cracking mod though, loved that thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Here is a link to the new Pico if you are interested http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/955-eleaf-istick-pico-25-85w-mod.html

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Got my blue Sbody today and while initially delighted with it, I later found a quite sizable chip near the base. If I have to send it back then so be it, but is there a possible fix for this that anyone knows, maybe something I could use to fill it? I would have tried glue and polish back on the missing piece only it was not in the box, which leads me to believe this happened during manufacturing. Such a shame because it is an absolutely stunning mod.

:(

26610306_1059545624203957_1585550540_o.jpg

26543744_1059545704203949_984564945_o.jpg

SXK Doggy Style just arrived. Incredible mtl rta for just around $10, blows away other more expensive tanks, will be ordering more!

437711.jpeg

• Advertisement

SXK Doggy Style just arrived. Incredible mtl rta for just around $10, blows away other more expensive tanks, will be ordering more!

437711.jpeg

Waiting on 2, should be here any day now. Quite the looker too. Do you have the airflow ring removed?

Waiting on 2, should be here any day now. Quite the looker too. Do you have the airflow ring removed?

Yeah took it off because I leave it fully open anyway and it makes it easier to unscrew the tank from the mod. Also have since replaced the drip tip with something a bit longer. Build quality isn't the best but I can live with that considering the price and flavour.

I ordered the SJYM versions. Build quality is supposed to be very good. I ordered 5 of the clear glass as I prefer it to the included frosted. I'll post here with my opinion once they arrive.

My first Kayfun Prime. So far so good, very nice vape, although I think my Berserkers have it beat, but it is close.

Also you can see, or hopefully "not really see" where the resin on the mod has been repaired. :)

26543644_1059789430846243_2059084869_o.jpg

Also got a coolfire 4 today, pictured here with a hastur mtl rta. Any idea if I can get rid of this gap between the mod and tank? I've tried a few tanks on this mod and they all seem to have a bit of gap, I guess the contact pin the 510 pin connects to is sitting a bit high but I'm afraid to physically force it down :confused:

437746.jpeg

If the 510 is secured with a nut inside the mod and you can get to it, you should be able to drop it down a thread or two. If it is press fit then you will have to leave it. Normally a decent mod will have a raised 510 leaving a gap to insure the mod doesn't get scratched from screwing and unscrewing tanks, but that gap is a bit large alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

My first Kayfun Prime. So far so good, very nice vape, although I think my Berserkers have it beat, but it is close.

I use my kayfun Prime daily. Have that on the go along with a kayfun mini v3, both authentic. I'm not sure which one I prefer. I think the Prime has a smoother vape overall and the mini v3, is more in your face. Have tobacco type eliquid in the v3 and non-tobacco in the Prime. Both serve their purpose well.

TinCool wrote: »
    I use my kayfun Prime daily. Have that on the go along with a kayfun mini v3, both authentic. I'm not sure which one I prefer. I think the Prime has a smoother vape overall and the mini v3, is more in your face. Have tobacco type eliquid in the v3 and non-tobacco in the Prime. Both serve their purpose well.

Yeah it's a great tank for sure and paired with an Ikonn Total 50W and 4ml extension kit it is sexy as all hell.

26610569_1060304677461385_2079751462_o.jpg

Just a picture to show how tiny the Eleaf invoke is for a dual battery mod. The tank sitting on it is a Doggy tank and from bottom to the top of the drip-tip it stands 110mm high.

For size comparison, I placed an Eleaf Pico with a Pico RTA tank by its side, both of which are regarded as very small.

The Doggy tank is great and tastes and looks very much like a Pico tank, but with a much easier and better build deck.

Untitled_1.jpg

Yeah it's a great tank for sure and paired with an Ikonn Total 50W and 4ml extension kit it is sexy as all hell.

Where'd you get the extension kit?

• Advertisement

Where'd you get the extension kit?
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/9561300

Just a picture to show how tiny the Eleaf invoke is for a dual battery mod. The tank sitting on it is a Doggy tank and from bottom to the top of the drip-tip it stands 110mm high.

For size comparison, I placed an Eleaf Pico with a Pico RTA tank by its side, both of which are regarded as very small.

The Doggy tank is great and tastes and looks very much like a Pico tank, but with a much easier and better build deck.

My invoke arrived today as well, what skin is that you have on it? Is that the sjmy doggy tank on it? Do you use it for mtl or dtl vaping? How does it compare to sxk if you've used that yet?

My invoke arrived today as well, what skin is that you have on it? Is that the sjmy doggy tank on it? Do you use it for mtl or dtl vaping? How does it compare to sxk if you've used that yet?

The skin is just a PS4 wrap I bought from amazon and used a scalpel to fit it to the Invoke. Turned out pretty clean.

Yeah it is the SJMY Doggy. I use it for mtl. Machining and quality is great and awesome flavour. Doggy imo beats the Kayfun Prime for flavour. I do not have the sxk Doggy to compare them.

My top 3 mtl tanks.
    1. Berserker in short mode
    2. Doggy.
    3. Kayfun Prime

All fantastic tanks tho.

Order a few bottles of each of these 2 tobaccos https://indigeneeliquid.com/

It's a new line by the guy who does manabush and the go my who does the bread of heave line. Looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Order a few bottles of each of these 2 tobaccos https://indigeneeliquid.com/

It's a new line by the guy who does manabush and the go my who does the bread of heave line. Looking forward to it

Pity they are only 50/50 I used to love a few of the HOL tobaccos, but just couldnt keep bying them as a coil only lasted a day or two with them.
    Would love to try a a nice tobacco again, sick of the flavour crazes where you go months on end of every company basically offering similar ranges of flavours.

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Pity they are only 50/50 I used to love a few of the HOL tobaccos, but just couldnt keep bying them as a coil only lasted a day or two with them.
    Would love to try a a nice tobacco again, sick of the flavour crazes where you go months on end of every company basically offering similar ranges of flavours.

They do high VG shortfill versions

https://indigeneeliquid.com/collections/frontpage/products/tamahaac-0mg-shortfill-high-vg?variant=3445061943319

Doesn't give a ratio but I'd imagine 70/30.

I've just blitzed through a 10ml bottle of the Tamahaac. It's a real nice tobacco juice, certainly different. It's slightly similar to some of the b-juice range if you've ever tried that. What I'm also liking about the juice is that it doesn't gunk up your coil which is definitely a positive point.

I've had a couple of tanks of the Kona Paka. This looks to be using the same base flavours with a tinge of coffee. It's also quite nice. I'll certainly finish it but I think I'll stick with the Tamahaac and will be ordering a couple of shortfill bottles at the end of the month.

Just to note, they messed up my order. I had originally ordered 30ml of Tamahaac and 10ml of Kona Paka, but they only sent 10ml of each. Sent an email, within a couple of minutes I had a reply apologising for the mix up. This morning I got another package with 30mls of Tamahaac. Brilliant customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

QVH8S9ENlyjq7lmreYaTeGk5FDgZYE1fyaNoupZLWg3P5lGOyumMXHTroDYWUxJFnlDL5AiS44AWmHSJi7Cdvcjns3QDjYadlYV46RHAAUZmM7xaJRB7V9fEzVc1k4dItX2JCDszs4Mmjc_PjS_7Y5-pU5P8qqq9mkC98ly_cOvQKwVLyRZnBvRAwmDQA1-GHh6FA0qm23fjYT2f1V0EV1JRDVQj-E17QbxHzX6gJdtdrmd7gBbF1CN5Dv2lda1_YHomYeI7Nium_vwtYdEtlQliBjjZb3boMigmpr3ipTAJfrGQuyxKuc3SyNIF7l14hjIXsmY5qUddaaghOysHseualGPJrSgjheZQVQNFTisdMaTEPiZ-juZ8rlWfujmBgbzIxF56hjdPNmKkMD2zdKsSz5l2W9jYevAkZv_aLMbXvvwdLlCuYDCIqUdFeWJwZzJnLctpVyVxLfJIVGAO_3OXbgs1GxTTsQaKPTLzd1XzdBnbZ7SgsxNQfBsgQCPjosvR_8eDOwtEG2FquRNdCSgRkGRhaDKuo0-0O70tNdNbh-fMn3Qf8wSOoTKjXI5jUYBUPPn4_NAJYRzqE5tmoNHyqM2k7IPElAiJujw=w737-h982-no

Is so weird going back to such a small tank after using 24 and 25mm ones for so long :)

Also got a coolfire 4 today, pictured here with a hastur mtl rta. Any idea if I can get rid of this gap between the mod and tank? I've tried a few tanks on this mod and they all seem to have a bit of gap, I guess the contact pin the 510 pin connects to is sitting a bit high but I'm afraid to physically force it down :confused:

437746.jpeg

I know I know, a bit late, but.......

Here mate, these should fix that gap nicely. :)

https://www.fasttech.com/category/0/search/-/p/0?f=-&keywords=Heat%20Insulation%20Gasket%20&&sort=p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Well I bought an Authentic Innokin Cool Fire IV 75W TC VW APV Box Mod

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011135/5435200-authentic-innokin-cool-fire-iv-75w-tc-vw-apv-box
    and the immediately thought no, I want something orange :D so have also bought Original Vaporesso Swag 80W Mod
    https://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_756918.html

One of them will be up for grabs, not sure I need two!

• Advertisement

Just got a pulse bf mod from gearbest for €21 inc delivery. Couldnt argue with that price.

Now just wait a month or so for it to land lol

Advertisement