Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Just got a pulse bf mod from gearbest for €21 inc delivery. Couldnt argue with that price.

Now just wait a month or so for it to land lol

Great little mod,did you get the rda as well? You might have to wait a bit longer as I think it's Chinese New Year at the moment. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Great little mod,did you get the rda as well? You might have to wait a bit longer as I think it's Chinese New Year at the moment. :(

+1 ordered a week ago and still no sign of it being posted. My first squonker.. really looking forward to getting it as I've juice steeping at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

conjon wrote: »
    +1 ordered a week ago and still no sign of it being posted. My first squonker.. really looking forward to getting it as I've juice steeping at the minute.

China is pretty much closed down untill the end of Feb due to holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

No im gonna go for the dead rabbit i think. No leaks is a big plus for me with this setup cause i want something small enough for out and about.

mOeDtx9SGziDcZPxrA_ACcImctyOVHyJQB56YNN3MPKUg8C0iXV-N-yayfMGnV3bjhS0zZ5udDwUzGdtWVjkgUbN18vwTILtUCIq27iEw4VJQ2Eivk7RHwApgnwWzhDO_qDCmvCBdfdTYgEPRyEQn06_wtm6WY-wglhJjyZhJ5HFMB_v7qcAruPeiex_yT8zYLmmJZLOGA_cSEhqhkAUg7zWmEUBvlNFn5OwLYSmsDbWTYW2_SZI0Vm5Vs8lbC6Nx9yb2NkGA0L49cduhq6CUmFBWchozxqPL94vmPWXUOj1BHYU1EjM3_oLExBAUWEjX9JoHYR5hlPXlvd9JzHt0QkwonwRomNTUxWLKcMwQzOlH0nidD-FipxmMiXWOA9jKQCTwN1bTGHc6b1R7D4cfL9nmQ4CnRJH4f_qAfnERAv9Kz4QP1HUVm3cSVEgE7ozVMaxtzVRVJi3MrUMg9m_9Wssc8xKsn4pox8Yg0l2KyEXIuRsg-TUvnngoy10nnVx6ghA4MsuxLZeMXjUDhIPp2aw_S4LXXuc3AdktQf_LizrzH2tEG4qr5PyUudSjx4CUb2ObHETMd0t1_atTIv8XYhvWjg2wnMNLbsVdt4=w737-h982-no

Modefined Lyra with matching drip tips for some matchy matchy goodness :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

@Venom,

Your picture ain't working bro, at-least not for me anyway.

I've had my eye on that mod too. Did you get the ultem version? I'm hoping they bring out a frosted or clear one, if not I'll get the ultem. Are you happy with it, any issues?

@Venom,

Your picture ain't working bro, at-least not for me anyway.

I've had my eye on that mod too. Did you get the ultem version? I'm hoping they bring out a frosted or clear one, if not I'll get the ultem. Are you happy with it, any issues?

That's weird they show up for me, anyone else having issues?

As to the mod, yeah it's the black and ultem one. No issues thus far and it feels good and solid in the hand with a bit of weight to it but due to it being ultem, there is a more plasticy feel to it than say a metal based mod.

Picture of it on photobucket below as don't want to spam up the thread.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f84/redmondjpJounar/lyra_zpssciohvxh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Cheer mate, it looks great.

I just ordered a Zeus too, I hope it is as good as it looks. :)

Cheer mate, it looks great.

I just ordered a Zeus too, I hope it is as good as it looks. :)

The Zeus is a great RTA but it can be a right bitch to get the deck back on at times due to how it goes togeather.

Venom wrote:

Nice looking mod, haven't heard of that one.

• Advertisement

Venom wrote: »
    That's weird they show up for me, anyone else having issues?

As to the mod, yeah it's the black and ultem one. No issues thus far and it feels good and solid in the hand with a bit of weight to it but due to it being ultem, there is a more plasticy feel to it than say a metal based mod.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f84/redmondjpJounar/lyra_zpssciohvxh.jpg

Venom: pic is coming up for me on the phone.

@irish: the Zeus is easily my favourite tank. I've been so impressed with it, that I've ordered a second. The flavour from it is unreal. It does however drink juice. I'd highly recommend watching some of the YT video reviews of it. They say not to go above 50w on it...

The Zeus is a great RTA but it can be a right bitch to get the deck back on at times due to how it goes togeather.

Yeah my airflow sides on the deck were rubbing the inner chamber which made it a bitch to screw in. Few tweeks with a pliers and several swear words later and it goes together perfect.

Cracking tank paired with some staggered claptons from Chris Grimes. Its doesnt half plough through the liquid but its worth it.

Yeah my airflow sides on the deck were rubbing the inner chamber which made it a bitch to screw in. Few tweeks with a pliers and several swear words later and it goes together perfect.

Cracking tank paired with some staggered claptons from Chris Grimes. Its doesnt half plough through the liquid but its worth it.

Stuart, you mind me asking what you pay for those Chris Grime coils? Worth the money?

I'v ordered the new Digiflavor Themis which is a dual coil Zeus style top airflow RTA but with nearly all of the niggles I have with the Zeus sorted out.

conjon wrote: »
    Stuart, you mind me asking what you pay for those Chris Grime coils? Worth the money?

Got three sets for around 21 sterling plus delivery. They are absolutly flawless and Chris is a gent. Dm him on twitter with what your after and he will give you some options.

They are worth every penny. Blown away by how nice the vape is.

I'v ordered the new Digiflavor Themis which is a dual coil Zeus style top airflow RTA but with nearly all of the niggles I have with the Zeus sorted out.

Thinking of the themis or the advken manta next myself

Thinking of the themis or the advken manta next myself

Manta is superb, flavour heaven,stubby drip tip isn't to everyone's liking but personally I love it. One of the best rta's out there.

Got three sets for around 21 sterling plus delivery. They are absolutly flawless and Chris is a gent. Dm him on twitter with what your after and he will give you some options.

They are worth every penny. Blown away by how nice the vape is.

Thanks Stuart

Manta is superb, flavour heaven,stubby drip tip isn't to everyone's liking but personally I love it. One of the best rta's out there.

Yeah im planning on getting the dead rabbit to go with the pulse bf so im thinking the spare 810 drip tip that comes with that would fit the manta nicely because i know that short drip tip would annoy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Anyone tried the Smok Prince tank yet. Tempted to get it as I love my TFV8 Big Baby and it's a decent price with the mag mod on Cigabuy.com

http://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-smok-mag-225w-8ml-tfv12-prince-kit-black-red-p-11510.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Blackgator wrote: »
    Anyone tried the Smok Prince tank yet. Tempted to get it as I love my TFV8 Big Baby and it's a decent price with the mag mod on Cigabuy.com

http://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-smok-mag-225w-8ml-tfv12-prince-kit-black-red-p-11510.html

The Youtube reviewers say that the TFV12 is a better tank than TFV8...

Code: 2018
    That'll get you 7% off site wide till Tuesday..

Didn't go for the tfv12 prince.
    Have been using the Merlin mini this last few days and loving the flavour off this single coil setup, so I decided to go for the Kylin Mini.
    Hear good things about the flavour off this single coiler and VapingWithVic says best single coil rta ever.

Didn't go for the tfv12 prince.
    Have been using the Merlin mini this last few days and loving the flavour off this single coil setup, so I decided to go for the Kylin Mini.
    Hear good things about the flavour off this single coiler and VapingWithVic says best single coil rta ever.

Lets know how you get on with it. Far to many said its one of those wicking needs to be 100% perfect or else tanks which put me off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Firstly, I got a Serpent SMM ... Jeeze it kicks ass. Flavor is intense and clouds for days. Better than the Goon RDTA or Avocado 22/24 (in single coil modes) and the best thing is its 4.5ml (once you take the silly silicone TPD compliance bung out).

This is IMHO the easiest RTA to get working perfectly and everything i have wanted in a tank. Large Capacity, Single coil, Easy to build, awesome flavor AND massive airflow if desired.  

Secondly, I got a Wasp Nano RDA. Mainly I just wanted something to test juices out and did not want to spend a fortune. But now I'm finding that I'm using it more and more when kicking around the house. 
    Ultra small, great build deck, and crazy enough (for an RDA) zero leaks, even with a full juice well, 1.5ml of thereabouts, which it can empty in no more that 5 or 6 long drags I might add. 

It takes a little getting used to the (lack of) drip tip, but the top cap heats up absolutely ZERO which feels awesome.

Massive Clouds wide open and amazing flavor when half closed - a regular 510 tip can be added, but I found distracts from the intensity of the flavor quite a bit.

Genuinely I feel like a have just re-discovered a ton of flavors I have avoided for a long time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just ordered myself a Smok Priv V8 Kit for less than €30 :D should arrive in the next couple of days :)

Got my Kylin mini today.

Thoughts:
    -Great single coil tank
    -Amazing flavour (seriously amazing)
    -Loads of airflow. I usually vape all my tanks wide open airflow but this one is to much. Have it open between 1/2 and 3/4 and it's perfect.
    -Easy to install coil. I'm using a 3.5mm alien coil and it fits no problem. Could easily go 4mm.
    Was a little different to coil as screws tighten sideways on the coil so legs needed to be twisted but was no problem.
    -Have it in regular mode at the minute and will try the bubble glass tomorrow.
    -Easy top fill, huge holes.

Have a 5 wrap alien coil in it, reading 0.6Ohms and vaping it at 45watt.
    So far I'm loving it.

Looking forward to putting so huge crazy could in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭lostboy75

Today, Some 18650's and charger, thanks to @Dr Bill V1.5 for his assistance, and the heads up on the 15% Friday discount on fogstar.
    Previous weeks order was a Pico squeeze, and a dead rabbit sq. No coils for it yet. But that's a little more reading I have to do yet.
    Looking forward to trying to make my own, but not yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I've caught the squonking bug. I've ordered another pico squeeze, 10 spare bottles and a MTL bottom feed RDA - Strike 18. All from fasttech.
    So that along with the dead rabbit for DTL vaping, think I'll be set down flavour street. I'm wondering will I be retiring my kayfun mini V3? Time will tell.

• Advertisement

Just got a pulse bf mod from gearbest for €21 inc delivery. Couldnt argue with that price.

Now just wait a month or so for it to land lol

Stuart mine arrived this morning. I can't get over how light it is..

Advertisement