Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

conjon wrote: »
    Stuart mine arrived this morning. I can't get over how light it is..

Happy days!

Still waiting for mine...

Happy with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Happy days!

Happy with it?

Thrilled. It's unbelievably light.

Here it is with the GV mech mod which also arrived today.

https://ibb.co/m40L7n

Happy days!

Happy with it?

Very nice. Have my new vtc5a's here just havent got around to ordering a dripper to suit it. Might use the goon v1.5 while im waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Got myself a couple of Sony VTC5A's from fogstar for my pico squeeze with this very cool wrap.

odbwhalething_808a14c3-f729-47e0-80ac-e5abb3b6704a_1024x1024.png?v=1521110564

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭lostboy75

TinCool wrote: »
    Sony VTC5A's
    Snap, again.. :-)
    Thankful I didn't order the same wrap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

lostboy75 wrote: »
    Snap, again.. :-)
    Thankful I didn't order the same wrap though.

Can you just order in those batteries from UK to Ireland? or do you use AddressPal

dragona wrote: »
    Can you just order in those batteries from UK to Ireland? or do you use AddressPal

Yep. I ordered 4 vtc5a's from fogstar and some new wraps. Used parcel motel and was here in two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭lostboy75

dragona wrote: »
    I used Parcelmotel ordered Friday, collected it this morning on my way to work.
    No issues at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Ordered the Dead Rabbit SQ from FT for about €20 ........no idea why, I said I wasn't going down the squonking route..........

• Advertisement

Stuart mine arrived this morning. I can't get over how light it is..

Mine arrived today. Its tiny, wasnt expecting it to be this small.

Ordered the wasp nano in black and the new obs crius 2 dual coil. Got both for a steal on fastech.

Vick gave the new obs a glowing review, if you havent seen it yet check it out.
    Just make sure if you are ordering one that you select the one with dual coil in the description because its called the crius 2 as well which was vicks only negative point.

Cant wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I ordered a Smoant Cylon mid last week, it's not shipped yet from FT, but it does say shipping on the 20th, which is tomorrow.

Some people are getting stuff from China as quick as from Irish vendors these days. I'm not having good experience with the Irish side, delays, hikes in postage and general pricing, they make it hard to 'keep it at home'.

I ordered a Smoant Cylon mid last week, it's not shipped yet from FT, but it does say shipping on the 20th, which is tomorrow.

Some people are getting stuff from China as quick as from Irish vendors these days. I'm not having good experience with the Irish side, delays, hikes in postage and general pricing, they make it hard to 'keep it at home'.

My two orders from fasttech said the 20th for shipping but just got email now to say they are shipped.

Gearbest taking about 3 weeks or so for me. Could be a week sitting in customs though by
    looks of the tracker.

Fasttech usually a bit quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Fasttech usually takes about a week for me, one of the benefits of living in the UK. Should have my 2nd pico squeeze and strike 18 RDA tomorrow. Looking forward to chucking some Nokomis juice in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Agree with that,postage prices here has gone crazy lately, if you can get something in the UK with free postage within the UK it's actually very good value to use Addresspal or Parcel Motel for delivery,and add to that another phenomen that has popped up lately, post going missing :mad: I've had 2 mods and 2 rta's disappear lately and neither has turned up yet. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I've had 2 mods and 2 rta's disappear lately and neither has turned up yet. :(

I would not be happy with this at all, would a rogue employee or two be taking them perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I've had 2 mods and 2 rta's disappear lately and neither has turned up yet. :(
    jonnycivic wrote: »
    I would not be happy with this at all, would a rogue employee or two be taking them perhaps?

Probably An Post :P :D:D:D

The mind boggles guys but it's gonna be registered post from now on for me anyway, bit more expensive but at least it's covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

delivery times from FT are pretty much ok but from Gearbest takes forever to get anything, same as from Geek which I blame our post :)

• Advertisement

Agree with that,postage prices here has gone crazy lately, if you can get something in the UK with free postage within the UK it's actually very good value to use Addresspal or Parcel Motel for delivery,and add to that another phenomen that has popped up lately, post going missing :mad: I've had 2 mods and 2 rta's disappear lately and neither has turned up yet. :(

Had a couple of packages go AWOL over the years, the vendor usually takes it on the chin and sends out another, but it should never happen. AddressPal were actually responsible for one going missing from DarkStar, they pretended to be helpful at first, said they were searching for it, but stopped answering me and I never did get any word back.

Ordered from P'n'M Monday last week and it didn't get here until yesterday morn. They put their postage prices up and now it takes longer? :/

delivery times from FT are pretty much ok but from Gearbest takes forever to get anything, same as from Geek which I blame our post :)

My missus is still waiting on a package from Ali-express nera 2 months now! :O I have waited up to a month from GB, they are very slow.

My Fasttech order has changed to 'restocking' and the ETA ship date has changed from the 20th to 23rd ... so when it should have shipped yesterday, it's switched to tomorrow ... until it changes again I suppose :rolleyes:

Mine arrived today. Its tiny, wasnt expecting it to be this small.

How are you finding it Stuart? I've been using mine a fair bit in the evenings. I think it was a bargain for 20 quid. It looks like the proposed 80w one ain't going to be released now.

How are you finding it Stuart? I've been using mine a fair bit in the evenings. I think it was a bargain for 20 quid. It looks like the proposed 80w one ain't going to be released now.

80w will be out just not for a while and it will have vandy vapes own chip instead of the gene.

Yeah i really like it just the only squonk dripper i have is the goon 1.5 and with two stainless micro coils at around .24 its quite a cold vape and struggles to ramp up. I have the wasp nano on route . Just not sure what coil will work best in it.

Yeah i really like it just the only squonk dripper i have is the goon 1.5 and with two stainless micro coils at around .24 its quite a cold vape and struggles to ramp up. I have the wasp nano on route . Just not sure what coil will work best in it.

About 0.15 to 0.18 standard ss coils will give good performance. 0.24 is a little high.

About 0.15 to 0.18 standard ss coils will give good performance. 0.24 is a little high.

Yeah that sounds good. Dual coil in the goon is not ideal i dont think. Dunno bout using single coil in it though

Yeah that sounds good. Dual coil in the goon is not ideal i dont think. Dunno bout using single coil in it though

Make sure your battery is good for that build, Sony vtc5a is a good option. That dual build in your Goon should be fine. You'll get a much faster ramp up which should give you a much better vape quality.

80w will be out just not for a while and it will have vandy vapes own chip instead of the gene.

GB have a new sale on. The wasp is down to 8.16, so I've just ordered one. I'd highly recommend the dead rabbit if you're looking for another dripper. This is a personal opinion but I prefer it to the drop.

Make sure your battery is good for that build, Sony vtc5a is a good option. That dual build in your Goon should be fine. You'll get a much faster ramp up which should give you a much better vape quality.

Yeah i got my hands on some vtc5a's from fogstar. Might try one wrap less on each coil and hopefully it drops it under the .2 mark.

• Advertisement

FFS, found out the reason why my Cyclon was stuck at the pre-shipping stage .... they didn't have the colour I chose ... I don't give a hoot about the colour :rolleyes: Told them, yes, the all black is perfectly fine just get it sent! Hopefully that'll move it along. I originally had chosen the silver/red leather but black is always fine with me.

Advertisement