Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Venom wrote: »
    Mike Vapes has a new squonking designed single coil RDA due out called the Recurve. Gotta admit it looks very promising and I like how you can squonk juice above the coil without it leaking.

Looks good all right. I received the pulse this morning. Threw in a SS coil came out about .5 ohms. It's vaping real nice on the squeeze. I prefer the way it squonks over the dead rabbit SQ. Flavour is pretty good also and zero leaks so far. Pretty impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

TinCool wrote: »
    Looks good all right. I received the pulse this morning. Threw in a SS coil came out about .5 ohms. It's vaping real nice on the squeeze. I prefer the way it squonks over the dead rabbit SQ. Flavour is pretty good also and zero leaks so far. Pretty impressed.

Whats the issue with the Dead Rabbit SQ?

Venom wrote: »
    Whats the issue with the Dead Rabbit SQ?

I'm using both in rotation but the SQ could be better in the flavour department. Also due to the post design, the juice has a fair bit to travel up the cotton to the coil so you can get issues with the cotton drying out if you're not squonking often enough.

The Pulse suffers none of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Today I ordered ....The LostVape Therion DNA 75C squonker ........ so now I'll go sit in the hall and wait for it to arrive . And when it does arrive I'll sit at my PC and wait for the new 'Replay' feature to arrive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Not so mush ordered but picked up a VooPoo Drag yesterday. It's an upgrade on my AL85. Loving it!

Recently bought an OBS Cirus 2 but having some trouble with burning coils. Bought some 24 gauge SS wire today so giving building my first go, hopefully SS will work better then the pre made coils I've tried (all pointers very welcome).

I'm only vaping about a month and already have bought my initial AIO, AL85 kit and 2 new tanks! Still cheaper then smoking :)))

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

My latest haul :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CreepingJesus

I was looking for the Tesla one max but just couldnt find it in stock.I wanted a big tube set up so ordered the Aramax Power 5000 mah.Only €39 so wont hurt if its not great.Not sure I like the look of the tank the send with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cosmiq

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

£300 of assorted Manabush Eliquid arrived yesterday :)

I’m just loving their flavours.

monkeynuz wrote: »
    £300 of assorted Manabush Eliquid arrived yesterday :)

I’m just loving their flavours.

**** man, that's a lot of money. Yes, they are good. Nokomis is my favourite. Unfortunate that they absolutely kills your coils though within a couple of tanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

TinCool wrote: »
    **** man, that's a lot of money. Yes, they are good. Nokomis is my favourite. Unfortunate that they absolutely kills your coils though within a couple of tanks.

I’m managing to get up to four ish days out of a nautilus 0.7 ohm coil on Nokomis/tamahaac/coyote coconut etc. obviously the ixcacao would kill a cool in a day.

I also use my Kayfun prime though so that’s a bit cheaper.

The new tamahaac flavour is delicious.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I was looking for the Tesla one max but just couldnt find it in stock.I wanted a big tube set up so ordered the Aramax Power 5000 mah.Only €39 so wont hurt if its not great.Not sure I like the look of the tank the send with it.

I just picked one of these up aswell. So far Im really enjoying the difference as its my first sub ohm tank / mod. Found it hard to get used to DTL.

Still using my Subtank and Cuboid at 1.2 ohm with it. Can probably see myself going fully sub ohm after using this though.
    The aramax is fixed wattage @ 55 watts so Ive had to adjust my nic content aswell..not a bad thing as I usually just but 18mg and mix it with vg to 6mg.

Still a bit too strong @ 6mg so ill go lower when I get more VG

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Rubberella

Looks like I've made a longterm commitment to vaping now. Was using a Zelos for a few months but wanted to step it up i.e more flavour and monster clouds. I spent ages online adding item after item to my shopping basket and then trying to cut it back to a reasonable amount. 'No, I can't leave that out'. 'But I'll need 4 of those'. 'I'll need that one in black to match....' Have just ordered eventually and now cannot wait. Sx Mini G class black and gold, Cleito 120, plenty Barista Brew & Zeus liquids, coils, batteries, charger, battery cases, battery wraps. Thought I had been saving money being off the stinkies but spent enough today on vaping to buy over 30 packs+ of stinkies. Plus will follow up on getting a Steamcrave Aromamizer as per top advice here. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭patnor1011

I went through hundreds of flavors only to find out I can't stand any of them with exception of simple lemon and grapefruit. Even those I cant vape shop sold bottles as there is too much flavor in them.
    I simply buy couple liters of unflavored 70:30 PG/VG and use few drops of flavor in 20ml bottle. Wife like it tastes stronger so I put double in her ejuice.
    Buying in bulk is extremely cheap 10ml bottle cost me cents really.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Rubberella wrote: »
    Looks like I've made a longterm commitment to vaping now. Was using a Zelos for a few months but wanted to step it up i.e more flavour and monster clouds. I spent ages online adding item after item to my shopping basket and then trying to cut it back to a reasonable amount. 'No, I can't leave that out'. 'But I'll need 4 of those'. 'I'll need that one in black to match....' Have just ordered eventually and now cannot wait. Sx Mini G class black and gold, Cleito 120, plenty Barista Brew & Zeus liquids, coils, batteries, charger, battery cases, battery wraps. Thought I had been saving money being off the stinkies but spent enough today on vaping to buy over 30 packs+ of stinkies. Plus will follow up on getting a Steamcrave Aromamizer as per top advice here. Can't wait.

Where did you order the g class? if you dont mind me asking

Where did you order the g class? if you dont mind me asking
    From Evolution. Hope I haven't made any mistakes!

Balls balls balls balls balls! Using DPD, my order aapeared to reach a depot delivery point on my way home. Got a message saying I had to top up my DPD account. Have been unable to the last few days. Still the same today. Whatever I try I just get 'error occurred' and no other details. I had left a message with them a few days ago and just got an email saying some customers are experiencing topping up issues. Must be down altogether but they are extremely slow to fix it. I called to the depot and they said my parcel is in the virtual address up north (despite me seeing from tracking saying it had hit Athlone the Dublin). Said to me it won't be released until I pay up, which I can't. And I was SO excited to get my delivery. Used to laugh when people posted about the frustration of waiting for deliveries and now it's all I can think about!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Rubberella wrote:
    Balls balls balls balls balls! Using DPD, my order aapeared to reach a depot delivery point on my way home. Got a message saying I had to top up my DPD account. Have been unable to the last few days. Still the same today. Whatever I try I just get 'error occurred' and no other details. I had left a message with them a few days ago and just got an email saying some customers are experiencing topping up issues. Must be down altogether but they are extremely slow to fix it. I called to the depot and they said my parcel is in the virtual address up north (despite me seeing from tracking saying it had hit Athlone the Dublin). Said to me it won't be released until I pay up, which I can't. And I was SO excited to get my delivery. Used to laugh when people posted about the frustration of waiting for deliveries and now it's all I can think about!

Ohhhhh that is a real pain. If you could find out which depot it's at would you be able to call and collect and pay there? Parcel Motel have a system where you register your debit/credit card to your account and payment is automatically taken when you use the service, might be worth checking if DPD offer the same for the next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

Ohhhhh that is a real pain. If you could find out which depot it's at would you be able to call and collect and pay there? Parcel Motel have a system where you register your debit/credit card to your account and payment is automatically taken when you use the service, might be worth checking if DPD offer the same for the next time.

im using DPD Parcel Wizard with my PayPal account linked up so no stress here, everytime when they getting my UK address parcels, it charging my account automatically

DPD update. Finally got my DPD account topped up. Went for the higher €19.25 amount as want to avoid difficulty on future orders. They had to send me a link in the end to pay by paypal thru interlink. Then they had to assign it to my account. My parcel has spent days up north and is coming via Athlone and will hit Dublin tomorrow. But I'll be away!!! Going early tomorrow and was hoping to vape my brains out with my new SX mini g class. It's torture (slight exaggeration) that I'm missing out on giving it a full test but I should finally have it when back. The recommendation from here to use DPD was spot on despite the fact that their system went to pot when topping up. Just an IT glitch but the helpdesk staff were v good. I'll just have to keep topped up for future orders.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ordered some Drip Hacks shortfills so should be arriveing today/tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

New tannk on the way (Crown 3) from Fast Tech. 30usd with 4 extra coils

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Ordered the vapefly galaxies mtl rta from Fasttech. It's getting good reviews and has a decent price, looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Drop RDA from fasttech, along with some fancy coils and cotton bacon prime (which comes with a pliers for some reason).

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Just ordered Oumier VLS RDA. Looking forward to trying vertical coils. Reviews of the RDA are all good, flavor said to be amazing. Will report back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Just ordered 2 x Breeze2 & 2 x packets of 0.6 coils,all going really cheap at VapeWild https://vapewild.eu/aspire-breeze-2-ultra-portable-pod-system/

It says €20.99 but on checkout the price dropped to €17.99...

These pod systems are selling for €35 elsewhere.

Great reviews,ideal for me while lying on the bed watching tv :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Just ordered 2 x Breeze2 & 2 x packets of 0.6 coils,all going really cheap at VapeWild https://vapewild.eu/aspire-breeze-2-ultra-portable-pod-system/

Never used Vapewild before, how quick are they for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Never used Vapewild before, how quick are they for delivery?

Next day delivery,they send out emails everyday if you subscribe with fantastic offers,hard to resist sometimes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Just ordered a Vaporesso Armour Pro can't wait for it to arrive.Got myself a Zenith tank, getting tired of the Nautilus 2 !

Should have kept the first one I bought, but it didn't fit on my Vaporesso Swag, the battery cap gets in the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Just out of interest, what juice are you going to use in the Breeze2? I presume nic salts, I've never really looked into salts, didn't think it would be my thing but, a device like that for out and about, or for sneaky stealth vapes might not be a bad idea to have in the jacket.

Advertisement