Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Just out of interest, what juice are you going to use in the Breeze2? I presume nic salts, I've never really looked into salts, didn't think it would be my thing but, a device like that for out and about, or for sneaky stealth vapes might not be a bad idea to have in the jacket.

Never tried nic salts,I'll be using my own mix 70vg or 80vg at 9mg,reviews have said that 80vg works great as long as you don't chain vape,I love restricted DL vaping,so the 0.6 coil will do nicely.

The 1.0 coil can be used for MTL using our own mix,it does say nic salts only but it works with any liquid.
    I must try these nic salts the next time they are going cheap but buying 10ml bottles is a bit urgh !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Never tried nic salts,I'll be using my own mix 70vg or 80vg at 9mg,reviews have said that 80vg works great as long as you don't chain vape,I love restricted DL vaping,so the 0.6 coil will do nicely.

The 1.0 coil can be used for MTL using our own mix,it does say nic salts only but it works with any liquid.
    I must try these nic salts the next time they are going cheap but buying 10ml bottles is a bit urgh !!!

Not one for buying juices myself, I'm 100% |DIY, but 3 for £10 seems alright as I'd only be using it occasionally: https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/nicotine-salt-c104

They have dinner lady on there which would be decent enough

Not one for buying juices myself, I'm 100% |DIY, but 3 for £10 seems alright as I'd only be using it occasionally: https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/nicotine-salt-c104

They have dinner lady on there which would be decent enough

Seems reasonable for that price,,I wonder how strong is 20mg in nic salts is...

Just out of interest, what juice are you going to use in the Breeze2? I presume nic salts, I've never really looked into salts, didn't think it would be my thing but, a device like that for out and about, or for sneaky stealth vapes might not be a bad idea to have in the jacket.

Just got the Breezers 10mins ago,using the 0.6 coil,airflow wide open & using some shortfills I got cheap,mixed nic in to 9mg,DL is slightly restricted but that's the way I love vaping,loads of flavour & clouds,when I DL the Nautilus2's & they are a tighter draw than the Breeze.
    Still using the 0.6 coil & closed the airflow down to a small hole & I am getting a great MTL draw & a decent throat hit with the 9mg,12 or 18mg would be perfect.

A right little gem these coils & mod,perfect fit for a jeans front pocket...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Never used Vapewild before, how quick are they for delivery?

I've noticed on a couple of occasions that an post get confused by the labels on the packages. For some reason vapewild put a 'from' and 'to' section on their label so it seems someone in a sorting center is just seeing the 'from' part and sends the package back to vapewild. You can tell it's happening when you end up having to wait a week to get your package and the 'from' section has been furiously scribbled out and extra highlighting put on the 'to' section. I ordered some liquids 9 days ago and only arrived yesterday, that is package coming from vapewild in Blanchardstown to south Dublin and package shipped shortly after I ordered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

Hello, guys. I have already used vape about 4 month. I am regular customer of vapestore ( service is good, same as usual) But now I found new vape market – vawoo, where I have already ordered – Mi one.  Mi-One is a pocket sized AIO (All In One) vape kit, from the makers of the Mi-Pod. Have you ever use Mini & Nano Box Mods?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

CastielJ wrote: »
    Hello, guys. I have already used vape about 4 month. I am regular customer of vapestore ( service is good, same as usual) But now I found new vape market – vawoo, where I have already ordered – Mi one.  Mi-One is a pocket sized AIO (All In One) vape kit, from the makers of the Mi-Pod. Have you ever use Mini & Nano Box Mods?
    I use mods from time to time. Vaporesso Tarot Nano is my favorite now. Tiny, 80w, better battery life than any of my other minimods, centre-mounted 510, and customizable firmware. It hits all the marks. I also found it on vawoo recently.

Eleaf Amnis finally arrived to match up nicely with my Coilart Salt RTA. Extremely stealthy setup

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Eleaf Amnis finally arrived to match up nicely with my Coilart Salt RTA. Extremely stealthy setup

Nice little mod. I'm rocking a couple of joyetech exceed 1100mah batteries which go perfectly with my kayfun mini v3's as a very pocketable vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Order a Freemax Mesh Pro and some of the triple coils.

I have the Fireluke Mesh and it's a savage yoke. The wash through is something else, you just swap a flavour and within a quarter/half of a tank the new flavour is dominant*

*Excludes that horrible Dripd Jam on Toast. That took a couple of tanks to remove that gunk!

• Advertisement

Ordered some more juice from https://www.primevapes.co.uk/ who are doing 50% off for November. BLACK50.

A bottle of limesicle and tennessee reserva. I've already pretty much blitzed through a bottle of tart au citron and was suitable impressed to order some more from them. Plus rude not at those prices. I have high hopes for the tennessee reserva as I do like my tobacco vape.

I'm well out of the loop on vape gear, still using my old Cleito 120 with the RTA deck and an Engine RTA - have yet to try the V2 of that. I haven't bought coils in ages - but with the new Cleito 120 pro release, came new mesh coils - so I have just ordered a couple of those to try in the original 120. Sometimes I do get tired of re-wicking. My partner bought the Freemax mesh pro tank and is loving it, I've been tempted to get one myself so I can steal her coils :D it's bloody huge though! And heavy too. The last tank I bought was the Horizon Falcon resin, and the the resin AFC fell apart after a few weeks! It still works fine, I just can't adjust AF, which is ok as I only ever use tanks wide open, but it now looks a bit odd.

Now it looks like a subtank :D:D

Now it looks like a subtank :D:D

Lol, I have seen uglier ones that's for sure. I do know that I will never again buy a s***ty Acrylic anything! SS all the way.

Just ordered the Kylin V2 from Cornish Liquids, they're doing it for about 21pound. Cheapest I've seen apart from Chinese sites. Anyway I'm a bit confused because when I went to put in my parcel wizard address thinking it would be cheaper the price increase to about 25pound. I changed it to an Irish address and it went back to 21pound. Postage is free either way so I'm guessing no customs tax is applied for shipments outside the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Just ordered the Kylin V2 from Cornish Liquids, they're doing it for about 21pound. Cheapest I've seen apart from Chinese sites. Anyway I'm a bit confused because when I went to put in my parcel wizard address thinking it would be cheaper the price increase to about 25pound. I changed it to an Irish address and it went back to 21pound. Postage is free either way so I'm guessing no customs tax is applied for shipments outside the UK?

I have it coming from China. Cigabuy are pretty decent on their pricing for pre-orders. Reviews are really good for it.

I finally got around to ordering from yaeliq as they've 20% off.

Ordered a True MTL RTA by Ehpro & Naturevape. I doubt it'll replace my kayfun mini v3 as my all dayer, but at 25 beans I thought I'd give it a go as it's getting decent reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Picked up an Innokin Ares MTL today in Hale at the end of Grafton St for 24 euro. First venture into the world of MTL. Must say I'm very impressed with the build quality and extras that come with the RTA. Running one of the included 1 ohm kanthol coils at 15 watts and getting a nice throat hit from it. Super easy to wick which is always good. Looking forward to experimenting with some different builds.

Also, although not ordered today I received my QP Designs Juggerknow mini in the post this morning and have to say it's an amazing RTA. The flavor I'm getting from it is so intense and that's with a plain round wire build. I think this one is going replace my OBS Engine as my daily banger.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Ordered a Wotofo Serpent Elevate RTA and a Coily tool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Venom wrote: »
    Ordered a Wotofo Serpent Elevate RTA and a Coily tool :)

The coily is a great bit of kit. Takes the guess work out. Jfyi: if you join their website you can get a list of attys and leg lengths..

Vandy vape included their version with the Kylin 2.

• Advertisement

conjon wrote: »
    The coily is a great bit of kit. Takes the guess work out. Jfyi: if you join their website you can get a list of attys and leg lengths..

I remember not too long ago certain youtube reviewers boycotting Voopoo over the dispute between them and Vandy Vape. Then VV rip off the coily tool and not a peep out of them. What ****ing double standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

conjon wrote: »

I've been meaning to pick up a Coily for a while but any site that had them in stock was charging £12ish P&P, which boosted the price up to silly money for just a lump of plastic. The same P&P cost spread over a tank and the Coily made picking up both a no-brainer:)

I remember not too long ago certain youtube reviewers boycotting Voopoo over the dispute between them and Vandy Vape. Then VV rip off the coily tool and not a peep out of them. What ****ing double standards.

Mike Vapes for one, **** on Vandy Vape for adding their rip off version a few times when included with atty's and I'm pretty sure Vaping with Vic did as well. Vandy Vape is also getting crapped on over how quickly they release upgraded versions of mods and tanks as nothing more than out and out money grabbing such as the Pulse squonk mods, by most of the US and UK vape reviewers with a fair proportion of the bigger US reviewers no longer reviewing VV stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,205 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I have these coming from Gearbest

Uwell Nunchaku 80W TC Mod
    https://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_1582123.html?wid=1433363

Geekvape Creed RTA - SILVER
    https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_009928490143.html?wid=1433363

I want to get a small mod that's easy to carry around. There aren't really that many out there.

Just got stung with customs for that^

Plus side, I'll have it this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Ouch^

I've only really ordered from Fasttech and keep the orders fairly low value, 20ish euro, just in case. Still, not so bad if it only happens on occasional orders. Nice setup!

I ordered the Vaporesso Revenger X 200W kit from Vapewild on Sunday. It then went on sale on Monday....

https://vapewild.eu/vaporesso-revenger-x-220w-vape-kit/

I was originally looking to get a squonker or an RTA, but when a button packs it in on your daily mod then priorities change...

I hear the NRG tank that comes with this kit takes various coils from different brands so could be interesting to try a few stock coils again for a change.

Phill_M wrote: »
    Ouch^

I've only really ordered from Fasttech and keep the orders fairly low value, 20ish euro, just in case. Still, not so bad if it only happens on occasional orders. Nice setup!

I ordered the Vaporesso Revenger X 200W kit from Vapewild on Sunday. It then went on sale on Monday....

https://vapewild.eu/vaporesso-revenger-x-220w-vape-kit/

I was originally looking to get a squonker or an RTA, but when a button packs it in on your daily mod then priorities change...

I hear the NRG tank that comes with this kit takes various coils from different brands so could be interesting to try a few stock coils again for a change.

I have that already. The mod stopped working after a while but the tank is really nice.

My order arrived. It's a nice setup. I'll probably post a photo in another thread later.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Grayson wrote: »
    I have that already. The mod stopped working after a while but the tank is really nice.

My order arrived. It's a nice setup. I'll probably post a photo in another thread later.

I'm hoping it'll last fairly long, but mostly got it cause it's compact for a dual battery mod.

Did you try any other brand coils in the tank? I heard it's part of a family of around 10-15 tanks that are all mostly interchangeable e.g. a lot of the Baby Beast coils should fit the NRG.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Got a nice Christmas present, I won Wotofo elder dragon RDA from healthcabin give away.
    I ordered Stentorian RAM BF Squonker mod and Sigelei Snowwolf Squonk Vfeng 120W Mod Kit.
    Can't wait to try them out.

A Lost Vape Paranormal 250C. My only other duel batteries 510 is gone a bit wonky so need replacement.

• Advertisement

Bought a **** tonne of stuff over Christmas.

1. A second eleaf invoke from fasttech
    2. Two 18650 batteries from Torchy for the above
    3. A baby pico from ebay for stealth vaping
    4. Coppervape DVARW 16mm MTL RTA tank for above from fasttech
    5. A 2nd naturevape true MTL tank for #1 above from naturevape
    6. A free Juul starter pack. Probably end up at back of drawer once I've used all the pods
    7. 200mls of juice from primevape when they were running 50% discount
    8. Atto mechanical mod with a couple of spare chips from fasttech

No more splurging now for several months.

Advertisement