Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

TinCool wrote:
    No more splurging now for several months.

Hmmmmm......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Hmmmmm......:)

Haha, we'll that's the intention. Got to stop reading vaping forums!!!

TinCool wrote:
    Haha, we'll that's the intention. Got to stop reading vaping forums!!!

Vaping groups are more addictive than nicotine I find,no matter how hard I try to stay away I always end up going back and joining even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Yeah I went a bit crazy too, well a lot crazy. Now for the long, long wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

TinCool wrote: »
    Bought a **** tonne of stuff over Christmas.

1. A second eleaf invoke from fasttech
    2. Two 18650 batteries from Torchy for the above
    3. A baby pico from ebay for stealth vaping
    4. Coppervape DVARW 16mm MTL RTA tank for above from fasttech
    5. A 2nd naturevape true MTL tank for #1 above from naturevape
    6. A free Juul starter pack. Probably end up at back of drawer once I've used all the pods
    7. 200mls of juice from primevape when they were running 50% discount
    8. Atto mechanical mod with a couple of spare chips from fasttech

No more splurging now for several months.

Mind me asking, where or how did you get the free jul?
    Thanks
    Conor

• Advertisement

conjon wrote: »
    Mind me asking, where or how did you get the free jul?
    Thanks
    Conor

It was. £20 discount promotion thing they ran for a couple of days over Christmas. Meant you could order the starter pack for £19.99 and get it for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

I am waiting on this
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/9646508

I lose my vape ten times a day. I actually had to empty out the washing machine mid cycle because I thought I had shoved it in there by mistake.

This hopefully will be seen sitting on the table or mixed up with the washing, if only I could find a stick on tracker.......

Two tiny 18650 mods. The Atto in the pics is in 18350 mode.

Vapeasy Mini B and OFRF Gear RTA.

Atto Mech and Vario RTA.

18650 for size comparison.

20190115-135001.jpg

20190115-141336.jpg

20190115-165931.jpg

S30 Nano and Dwarv mtl.
    20190115-171929.jpg

Vapeasy Mini B and OFRF Gear RTA.

Just ordered the Gear also, loved the Sigelei Moonshot and this reminds me off it in size, looks a little easier to coil and wick also.

Just ordered the Gear also, loved the Sigelei Moonshot and this reminds me off it in size, looks a little easier to coil and wick also.

It's a great little tank and I mean LITTLE. Vape is very good, but it guzzles juice extremely quickly. Quite the looker too, even with bubble glass.

• Advertisement

20190115-165931.jpg

You need to clean those nails ;)

You need to clean those nails ;)

Ha yeah man. Was out weeding earlier lol.

What's the black mod? Looks cool. I'm waiting on a coppervape dvarw 16mm tank. Still sitting in some china postal office since 10th.

What's the black mod? Looks cool. I'm waiting on a coppervape dvarw 16mm tank. Still sitting in some china postal office since 10th.

It's an S30 Nano, but they can be hard come by these days. It has 1800mah (1600ish really).

White Evolve plus xl and doggy rta.
    Gold Evolve plus xl and Dwarv rta.

The white glows in the dark lol.

20190116-144045.jpg

Nice. Live small mods. That kind of size is right up my street.

Nice. Live small mods. That kind of size is right up my street.

I am always looking for stealth vapes and style wise, tube mods have always looked way cooler to me.

Those Yocan batteries are cheap as chips too. Think I paid less than €8 each. 1400mah is decent for 3 or 4 hours on mtl builds, so perfect for when I'm out and about.

My hope is for a below 82mm regulated 18650 tube mod. I think this could be the year :D

I am always looking for stealth vapes and style wise, tube mods have always looked way cooler to me.

Those Yocan batteries are cheap as chips too. Think I paid less than €8 each. 1400mah is decent for 3 or 4 hours on mtl builds, so perfect for when I'm out and about.

My hope is for a below 82mm regulated 18650 tube mod. I think this could be the year :D

Where'd you get them at that price?

Where'd you get them at that price?

I buy near everything from fasttech, they had a 15% off recently. I think the regular price is €9ish. Still cheap.

I'm gonna buy a few more as I'd imagine the button failing with time is a possibility. Nice to have spares.

Also little batteries like these are near impossible to find later after release, so I always grab a few.

What postal method do you choose as you cannot use epacket for batteries?

• Advertisement

What postal method do you choose as you cannot use epacket for batteries?

Registered Airmail via Hong Kong Post

Yesterday, Vsticking VK530 from Cigabuy, lightning sale E44. Gone back up to E70 at present.

OBS Cube mtl kit.

The tank is very good, but I prefer my Berserkers and primes.

The mod is really nice and smaller than I expected. 10/10

9684265-1.jpg

Looks nice all right. Lad in work has one. Very solid with a great fire button. A bit too chunky for my liking though. Did you get your Atto yet?

Looks nice all right. Lad in work has one. Very solid with a great fire button. A bit too chunky for my liking though. Did you get your Atto yet?

Got my 2nd atto today. Hard to beat that quality and style for less that €15. Bought a half dozen spare chips too.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Ordered a SX Mini SL Class, now just need to sell the Paranormal to pay for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

OBS Cube mtl kit.

The tank is very good, but I prefer my Berserkers and primes.

The mod is really nice and smaller than I expected. 10/10

I'm considering this for my next purchase. Do you find that topflow brings anything different besides better leak prevention?

I'm considering this for my next purchase. Do you find that topflow brings anything different besides better leak prevention?

Haven't used it much to give a fair assessment. The taste and throat hit are very nice. Very easy to build etc. I use Berserker and prime mostly and those things never leak a drop. It has been solid so far, but the 2ml capacity means it won't be my all day tank.

Really only wanted the mod, but I got the kit for an extra €5. It is a very good tank for sure.

Ordered a SX Mini SL Class, now just need to sell the Paranormal to pay for it!!

Really wanted one, but it's height and bulk is putting me off. I may grab it anyway. We'll see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Really wanted one, but it's height and bulk is putting me off. I may grab it anyway. We'll see.

I love the YiHi chips for temp control so I can live with the size of it. It will take 21700 so I guess it's going to be a bigger mod then most.

Advertisement