Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

No doubt it will be awesome. It is perfect to me style wise. Just a tad bigger than I'd like. It is pretty small considering it does take a 21700. Only other that is shorter that comes to mind is the Joyetech espion solo 80W, which while a fantastic mod, visually it doesn't float my boat.

Lovely little set-up.

20190121-163931.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Nails are looking good :P

TinCool wrote: »
    Nails are looking good :P

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Toromo

Ordered simple "Just Vape" Kit today cause I'm a starter... Seemed like a good deal... I just want to go for quality and reliability for now, no leaks and stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

4 x 18350 / 2 x Beserker Mini.

Time to dig the Stingrays back out for Stealth vaping on nights out.
    "Acceptance" of vaping seems to have dropped over the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Still have my 4Nine mod that I used to use all the time. Smallest 18350 mod I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Bloody vaping just progresses too fast.

I started about 6 years ago and am still pretty much vaping what I always have and still using iSticks and Kayfun RBA's.

From time to time I want to 'git current' but I often get discouraged. Well, i'm going to have to learn now as my hardware is finally on the way out, the mods at least.

But the creeping changes in vaping... After RBA's
    .. things seem to have taken a turn towards momentum with RDA's and dripping and that was never my bag. With this came the super high VG, low nic craze and I switched off from there as I seem to have a difficulty with high VG liquids (I seem to only tolerate 40/60 or 50/50 mixes).

It can be hard to find liquid now too, as it all caters for dripping, or for high wattage vaping. I build my coils around 1.2 and vape at 8 odd watts. So low nic liquid is out too (I prefer around 10mg) and the calculus for the nic shots thing never seems to make sense.

I really like the look of the OBS Cube mtl kit mentioned above and so was just looking into that there and now I see they are talking about nic salt. Wtf is this now?! I have some research to do.

Anyone reccomend any newer websites? Ive mostly been using the old favourites like TheBestShop, e-smoke ireland etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

J Mysterio wrote:
    I really like the look of the OBS Cube mtl kit mentioned above and so was just looking into that there and now I see they are talking about nic salt. Wtf is this now?! I have some research to do.

Nicotine salts are basically Freebase(standard) nicotine with the PH level reduced. The PH level in standard nic gives the throat hit, higher the PH the harsher it is on the throat.
    Nic salts give a smoother throat hit as a result of a much lower PH level,meaning you can vape a juice containing nic salts with a much higher per centage of nicotine without the harshness on the throat. Nic salts are also absorbed into your system much quicker but there is the danger of nicotine overdose as it is a much easier juice to vape with a high nic content.
    I think 20mg is the max available in this part of the world but I believe 50mg is available in the States.
    Personally it's not for me, I stick to freebase,3mg for DL and 9 or 12mg for MTL.

J Mysterio wrote:
    I started about 6 years ago and am still pretty much vaping what I always have and still using iSticks and Kayfun RBA's.

With regards to tanks, I would highly recommend 2 that I use constantly. Vapefly Galaxies rta and EHpro True rta. Both single coil, excellent for flavour, wide range of air flow options to suit your style of vaping, airy or a tighter draw.
    Mods, hard to beat the Pico from Eleaf or if you want to stay with built in battery then check out the Aspire Zelos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Thanks a lot for the help Dr Bill!

Just wondering are there any websites you might reccomend RE where I might pick up the aforementioned?

Ive just had a look through most of the Irish shops and am somewhat surprised that the mod selection still seems pretty basic and the iStick still seems one of the better choices.

Trying to find the OBS Cube too but looks like it may have to be Fasttech for that? I'm not to keen to wait two months for whatever I might plump for.

Wouldn't advise ordering anything from China atm, they're shut down till basically the end of the month for New Year!! After that you could use the epacket option from Fastech, usually delivered within10 days.
    Other good options are Greyhaze and Ecigone,both very reliable online UK based stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for the help Dr Bill!

Just wondering are there any websites you might reccomend RE where I might pick up the aforementioned?

Ive just had a look through most of the Irish shops and am somewhat surprised that the mod selection still seems pretty basic and the iStick still seems one of the better choices.

Trying to find the OBS Cube too but looks like it may have to be Fasttech for that? I'm not to keen to wait two months for whatever I might plump for.

I'm starting to sound like the Cigabuy rep. You'll get the cube mod on Cigabuy shipped from within Europe, so you'll have it quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

conjon wrote: »
    I'm starting to sound like the Cigabuy rep. You'll get the cube mod on Cigabuy shipped from within Europe, so you'll have it quicker.

How do you select european warehouse. Every item ive ever clicked on says location china and cant see how to change it

How do you select european warehouse. Every item ive ever clicked on says location china and cant see how to change it

Under categories, EU direct is the final option. They ship from Germany, some bits from the UK. I had an order from Jan 22nd arrive yesterday from China.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

conjon wrote: »
    Under categories, EU direct is the final option. They ship from Germany, some bits from the UK. I had an order from Jan 22nd arrive yesterday from China.

Yeah at main menu i select categories and eu direct but says no matched results. Im probably being stupid lol

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Yeah at main menu i select categories and eu direct but says no matched results. Im probably being stupid lol

On the main page, click the last tab that says Europe Express. It doesn't have as many options though, so maybe that's why you're finding nothing if searching for something specific. Just click the tab and browse through the available items.

https://m.cigabuy.com/product/list/euexpress

https://m.cigabuy.com/product/list/category/177

Hmmm, not sure if I like it or not.
    Mod itself if very nice looking, but seems to be a bit bulkier than it needed to be. The menu is a bit messy, I much prefer the DNA chips, but I have had zero performance issues to be fair with the SL.

Also I find it hard to find an atty that looks right on it.

20190221-153959.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Hmmm, not sure if I like it or not.
    Mod itself if very nice looking, but seems to be a bit bulkier than it needed to be. The menu is a bit messy, I much prefer the DNA chips, but I have had zero performance issues to be fair with the SL.

Also I find it hard to find an atty that looks right on it.

I love YiHi chips but am finding the SL a little awkward myself too. It just doesn't fell very comfortable to use.

• Advertisement

Received the Reload S today. Been trying to find a leak proof squonk atty, I have a tendency too over squonk. Well, I think I've actually found it!

40204654073_ef3bdd3dc6.jpg

No matter how hard I try to get this to leak I cant!

I love YiHi chips but am finding the SL a little awkward myself too. It just doesn't fell very comfortable to use.

Man is there a way to lock just the joystick? When I do the 3 clicks lock it locks the fire button too. So dumb.

Man is there a way to lock just the joystick? When I do the 3 clicks lock it locks the fire button too. So dumb.

No. Never found it a problem though. If I'm only using power I tend to use novice mode. Means the only thing that can be adjusted is the wattage. Hold the joystick to the left for a couple of seconds to switch to it.

No. Never found it a problem though. If I'm only using power I tend to use novice mode. Means the only thing that can be adjusted is the wattage. Hold the joystick to the left for a couple of seconds to switch to it.
    Thanks! That is much more streamlined and I rarely use tc, so suits me Sir. :)

YFTK Stratum Zero.

Takes both 18650 and 21700, comes with 22mm and 25mm top-caps and all at 75mm tall.
    The mod uses a mosfet chip for extra safety. As with any mosfet mod, care an caution is advised and spare chips are essential imo.

Note: This is a clone.

9689942-1.jpg
    9689942-3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Nautilus-aio

Going to use it for my cbd
    Handy to keep in my bag

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

Today I ordered new e-juice uk in new marketplace, this time it's smooth banana with lashings of cream. Delicious! I'm glad that I've found this marketplace with large variety of vaping stuff and competitive prices. I often order new e-liquits 'coz I like to try smth new.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Zurbaran

Swapped the smokes for a Smok nord two weeks ago and pretty sure I’m going to stick to the vaping now so after a bit of research I’ve ordered the kroma a zenith. Anybody use one of these, or the tank alone?

I tried vaping a few years ago but it didn’t do it for me. I think the main thing that has made me change is nic salts. Free base is extremely un pleasant for me. Tried 12mg again a few days ago after a fella in a shop said there shouldn’t be much difference. It was horrible. 20mg nic salts seems to do the trick.

Might get the isub b tank for home use and if I like that get a mod that takes batteries.

Advertisement