Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a carpenter for office/bedroom in Mullingar area

Options
  • 21-03-2012 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I'm looking for a carpenter in the Mullingar area to build a corner home office with built-in wardrobes and shelving also. Also, does anyone know what price range to expect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

I'm looking for a carpenter in the Mullingar area to build a corner home office with built-in wardrobes and shelving also. Also, does anyone know what price range to expect?

Hi I can do that for you no problem at all! I will be in mullingar tomorrow evening as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Sent you a PM with my details

Advertisement