Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friend Missing in Whistler, BC Canada. (David Christian)

Options
  • 21-03-2012 10:18am

Hey guys,
    The situation has advanced rapidly so I'm going to request that this be closed out of respect for the family.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved from After Hours to United States as I couldn't find a specific forum for Canada general discussion.
    Sorry OP but AH doesn't cover missing people abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

.... and moving to Canada/ USA Travel forum as we really don't get many Canadian residents visiting the USA forum.

Right lads this is important, so anyone in the region - could you please share around on facebook etc, the quicker we act the better

I don't mean to spam but I just want to clarify that this is an Irish lad from Dublin who was working over there temporarily.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭orgaz

Rojomcdojo is there a link to a Facebook Missing page for him that we can share?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ayoung

Just want to give this thread a bump.

Does anyone know anyone who is living in Whistler or Vancouver who might be able to spread the word?

Is there perhaps somewhere a bit more prominent we could put this thread?

Yeah, mods if there is anywhere that's suitable for this thread that will get a bit more traffic could you please possibly discuss with the relevant mods and have it moved there? It would be massively appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I'll move this to the Living Abroad forum as that's where I'm putting most of the Canada threads. Can't vouch for the traffic, but it should get the right audience there. I can't stick a link at the top, but I'll leave it there as long as possible.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Yeah, mods if there is anywhere that's suitable for this thread that will get a bit more traffic could you please possibly discuss with the relevant mods and have it moved there? It would be massively appreciated!

Hi Rojomcdojo, I posted about David on twitter and facebook, my sister is a friend of the family. Hopefully he will be found alive and well.

Cheers
    Jimbob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boomchicawawa

It is very regretfully that I read that Davids body his been found today. RIP to and sympathy to his friends and family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Deepest sympathy to family and friends. V sad indeed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

In the wake of the sad news that David's body has been found, I'm closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement