Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

going to be a daddy (round two)

Options
  • 21-03-2012 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

I announced about four years that i was going to be a daddy for the first time, i was over the moon and wanted to tell the world, well...... Im just as happy to announce myself and Mrs banger are expecting No:2. Happy day's:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

congrats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

That's you 1/4 of a mil down raising it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

You mean you had sex again? Awesome! :pac:

congrats and best of luck with it all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

How did that happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I announced about four years that i was going to be a daddy for the first time, i was over the moon and wanted to tell the world, well...... Im just as happy to announce myself and Mrs banger are expecting No:2. Happy day's:D:D:D

Congrats to you and mrs banger,hope everything goes ok, How is no 1 taking the news?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From After Hours.

Congrats OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Congrats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Kiera wrote: »
    They might give more of a shít over here.

no because you'd never get this type of reply over there. gotta love AH
    hondasam wrote: »
    Congrats to you and mrs banger,hope everything goes ok, How is no 1 taking the news?

seems excited....for now:D

come on!!!
    Why move?? :mad:

seems excited....for now:D

I bet until he finds out he is not the baby anymore.:pac:
    come on!!!
    Why move?? :mad:

Trust Ah's to spoil your moment in the limelight. :p

• Advertisement

Trust Ah's to spoil your moment in the limelight. :p

tell me bout it:rolleyes:, i wanted to tell the world and have a bit of craic.
    Only real people...serious people post in here:D No offence:p

tell me bout it:rolleyes:, i wanted to tell the world and have a bit of craic.
    Only real people...serious people post in here:D No offence:p

I can be serious when I have to be.

When is the ETA of baby no 2?

I can be serious when I have to be.

When is the ETA of baby no 2?

mid September, right as No:1 starts school. poor fella will think he's getting the boot:D

mid September, right as No:1 starts school. poor fella will think he's getting the boot:D

That was very bad timing between you and mrs banger, never have a second baby when the first is starting school. Poor wee boy will feel left out.
    You will have to compensate and buy him something special for his first day in school and when baby arrives.

That was very bad timing between you and mrs banger, never have a second baby when the first is starting school. Poor wee boy will feel left out.
    You will have to compensate and buy him something special for his first day in school and when baby arrives.

he's an independent little fella so hopefully he wont. He's a real daddy's boy so ill do all i can to make sure he dosn't feel left out.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Kildrought

Actually it's excellent timing....means you won't have the two of them at University at the same time! :)

Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Our eldest was 3 when our daughter was born so she brought a present of a big box of lego out of mammy's tummy for him ;)

Worked very well, helped him to bond with the baby and gave him something to do that kept him out of our hair a little when coping with the newborn.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Sleepy wrote: »
    Our eldest was 3 when our daughter was born so she brought a present of a big box of lego out of mammy's tummy for him ;)

Worked very well, helped him to bond with the baby and gave him something to do that kept him out of our hair a little when coping with the newborn.

Lego. Ouch! My sisters second kid brought a Thomas the Tank Engine as a gift for the older brother. That must have hurt coming out. ;)

Congrats to Bitemybanger and Mrs Banger!!

Advertisement