Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Stoke WHL 7.45pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

All spurs so far this half but no real chances. Have a bad feeling about this....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

this has nil-nil written all over it. pffft

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Not liking the way this game is going for us,Arsenal ahead and Chelsea ahead.not good.

Think its time to switch off my phone. I just know ****ing well Arsenlol and Chelski mates are itching to start texting me:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

our corners cant even beat the first man

vdv has done nothing at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Come on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

FFS

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

that's about right

what an effort by bale. thats twice now we hit the bar, its one of those nights

**** sake

• Advertisement

What a fcuking surprise!

Bull Sh1te!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

balls, 1 nil down and cl hopes going down

dear god

Glebee wrote: »
    Think its time to switch off my phone. I just know ****ing well Arsenlol and Chelski mates are itching to start texting me:mad:

Phone just gone out the window

mickman wrote: »
    our corners cant even beat the first man

vdv has done nothing at all

Joke at this stage

yet another free by vdv that didnt beat the first man. he then chases down the fella and barges hiim over, and boots the ball away. yellow card for hiim

we are really f****d now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

**** me this is just getting depressing.

oooh Ryan 'game changer' Nelsen is coming on.
    Well whopp-de-f**king-do

****ing rubbish again tonight,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Yes, saved face

• Advertisement

Phew!! at last we get something out of it.

Lucky, Good goal though. City ahead by a goal as well

Its not over yet lads.
    Its still a terrible result and and even worse performance.

this is gone too far, something must be done to stop this rot and quickly

harry needs to step up to the plate and get confidence back, tonight was just shocking from start to finish.

long shots from outisde the box, very little good play, are we so dependant on lennon and adebayour? or are we just being found out for the team that we really are.

last game we played well was against a terribly under strength newcastle, if they had their full team that day we may not have beaten them at all

our set pieces are truly truly shocking, they are embarrassing. why players like modric and vdv cant beat the first man is just beyond me.

I cant see us getting 3rd at all now, we will be lucky to get 4th and if we lose saturday at the bridge then 4th will be in jeopardy also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Harry and his fcuking England , depressing stuff to watch:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Didn't get to see the match but I can't say I'm surprised. I really starting to worry for 4th now lads, never mind 3rd.

so end the night in 4th, 4 points ahead of Chelsea. Really cant afford to lose on Saturday
    18 shots on target and 71% possession, oh to have a 20 goal a season striker

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Regardless of the point, this is embarrassing at this stage. From 10 points clear of Arsenal, to 1 points behind. 3 losses and a draw, and not a good performance in ages. I'm genuinely worried that we will be caught by Chelsea, and lose our champions league spot. If that happens, bye bye Modric/Bale/Ade etc...

So god damn annoyed right now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Garbage.
    Not good enough.
    And we bring on a lad who hasn't been given a chance for months and months.. laughable.

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »
    Regardless of the point, this is embarrassing at this stage. From 10 points clear of Arsenal, to 1 points behind. 3 losses and a draw, and not a good performance in ages. I'm genuinely worried that we will be caught by Chelsea, and lose our champions league spot. If that happens, bye bye Modric/Bale/Ade etc...

So god damn annoyed right now :mad:
    Don't want them to sign Ade, he isnt consistent enough and hasnt scored a league goal in ages.
    Maybe Harry for England will be a blessing in disguise

Advertisement