Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gareth Keoghan in Trim

Options
  • 21-03-2012 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend the above. I see great reviews here but I went to him a while ago- nothing so far has come true. My friends want to organise to see him now but I don't know if he is actually good?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

imho.. he got me completely wrong...

but got some stuff right with my sis.. like 30%

i would not recommend him in a milion years.. he tells people they are going to die when they havent.. that is dispicable in my opinion... under mediums code of practice you are not to fortell the future or predict health problems never mind deaths!! we all have free will

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

well I went to Gareth last May and he was absolutely spot on. It was an amazing experience. I had lost my brother suddenly at age 22 and he cam through straight away and told me everything we shared between us, details nobody could have ever known or guessed. He is the real deal but as another poster has said he is a medium first and foremost although he did predict stuff that has come true for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sexy bomb

I Gareth my name is Sarah Jane I was just wondering if I can come and see u.... Me and a friend names Shannon lynch would like 2 get our fortune done by u... 2 see what lies for us in the next few month 2 a year. Is it possible 2 book an appointment 2 see u in a few week when it suits u...

All my thanks

Sarah Jane dunee

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sexy bomb

If some one has his number could I have it plz

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭nickkinneg

Can someon pls PM me his number
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 mp93

i went to see this chap about four yrs ago,he was bang on and the stuff he was able to tell me well theres no way he could have guessed.hes the real deal alright.my friend went to him but he couldnt read her,he didnt charge her and from what ive read on other threads thats not uncommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BOLT24

Myself and my friend are trying to get to see Gareth...she has seen him before and siad he is brilliant ..Can someone please PM me with his contact details ...Thanks

Advertisement