Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 12 Scheduling **Thursday-Monday**

Options
  • 21-03-2012 2:38pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

San Francisco (adro76) @ (ali g no1) St. Louis

Philadelphia (rizzo412) @ (LargeTacoFries) Dallas

Chicago (p4ddy31) @ (Eamonn87) Detroit

New England (CPU) @ (Berty44) New York

Seattle (CPU) @ (ShaneCos11) Arizona

Buffalo (DangerDavo85) @ (Chicharito1014) Miami

Tampa Bay (StevoIRE) @ (CPU) Carolina

Minnesota (CPU) @ (asmosis7) Oakland

New York (etloveslsd) @ (SwankyTortoise) Washington

Jacksonville (CPU) @ (Notyalc666) Atlanta

Cleveland (DaftDave41) @ (kaiche) Tennessee

Pittsburgh (CPU) @ (Specsy) San Diego

Green Bay (Ben SFC) @ (CPU) New Orleans

Houston (Pudsy33) @ (Sundalic) Indianapolis

Cincinnati (BigBadRob83) @ (micmclo) Baltimore

Kansas City (CPU) @ (Daflood) Denver

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Madalig, when suits you for this? I'm around from 9pm tomorrow or the same time on Monday, either of those suit you? I'm not around over the weekend..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Philadelphia (rizzo412) @ (LargeTacoFries) Dallas
    Chicago (p4ddy31) @ (Eamonn87) Detroit

Cleveland (DaftDave41) @ (kaiche) Tennessee
    Houston (Pudsy33) @ (Sundalic) Indianapolis
    Cincinnati (BigBadRob83) @ (micmclo) Baltimore

Key games above, we havent had too many previews this season :eek:
    Big games in AFC South and North!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Pudsy, I'm away Friday and Saturday. Available to play tomorrow at 9.30 or on Sun/Mon evening from 6.30 (maybe earlier on Sunday, not exactly sure what time I'll be back home).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Bengals @ Ravens

Mike, I'm available:
    Thu - all evening from 6
    Fri - evening from 4-8
    Mon - all evening from 6

Let me know if something suits

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dave i'm around tomorrow and friday evening.
    Probably most of the weekend too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

McG wrote: »
    Pudsy, I'm away Friday and Saturday. Available to play tomorrow at 9.30 or on Sun/Mon evening from 6.30 (maybe earlier on Sunday, not exactly sure what time I'll be back home).

think tomorrow night should be ok for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

6 on Thursday is good for me

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    think tomorrow night should be ok for me

cool, I'll be on as soon as I get home from football. Probably on around 9, 9.30 at latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Dave i'm around tomorrow and friday evening.
    Probably most of the weekend too.

Tomorrow, say 2100ish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

CPU :( League will be advanced tonight when the last game is completed :)

• Advertisement

cool, I'll be on as soon as I get home from football. Probably on around 9, 9.30 at latest.

no problem, free to start any time really

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Nala Damp Warehouse

im controlling the redskins would you mind changing it from cpu

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Paddy/linebacker, any chance you are about during the day tomorrow or Friday?

SantryRed wrote: »

any idea what time that will be? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

The Saints are awful. You should hammer them. I have no idea how they managed to score 26 points against me.

Its so tough now. I feel as if I have to support you to win all your games now. So that you have the division sown up before you play me. It really pains me.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    any idea what time that will be? :)

Think they're playing at 10:30 so probably about midnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Raoul wrote: »
    Paddy/linebacker, any chance you are about during the day tomorrow or Friday?

I might be able to play at lunch time Thursday not around friday

Tomorrow, say 2100ish?

It's a date :pac:

Jahvid Best will be taking you downtown to Browntown!

some quick stats from LM

Can Colts defence keep the Texans passing game in check?
    Texans #2 passing offence
    Colts #2 passing defence

Will either team be able to move the ball much?
    Colts #2 total offence allowed
    Texans #5 total offence allowed

Can the Texans reinvigorate their rush game and keep the Colts defence honest?
    Colts #6 rush offence
    Texans #31 rush offence

Do the Colts have the edge in attack?
    Colts #3 total offence
    Texans #15 total offence

some quick stats from LM

Can Colts defence keep the Texans passing game in check?
    Texans #2 passing offence
    Colts #2 passing defence

Will either team be able to move the ball much?
    Colts #2 total offence allowed
    Texans #5 total offence allowed

Can the Texans reinvigorate their rush game and keep the Colts defence honest?
    Colts #6 rush offence
    Texans #31 rush offence

Do the Colts have the edge in attack?
    Colts #3 total offence
    Texans #15 total offence

Looking at those stats, i was scratching my head wondering how I'm not doing better then I am, but it may be something to do with my 25 interceptions.

• Advertisement

Huge game in the AFC North. Only a few weeks ago you would put put your house on one of these two winning the division but they seem to be conspiring to give the Browns and the Steelers a shot having won just 2 games between them in their last dozen.

The numbers from this pair haven't been up to the standards of seasons past, the Ravens are #27 in offence and #14 in defence while the Bengals are #23 and #27.

A slight edge for the Bengals may be the balanced approach of their offence which will keep the Ravens guessing. The Bengals have passed for 1168 and rushed for 1160 so far this season. The Ravens however have relied more on Sam Bradford's passing for 1477 and rushing for 692 to this point.

This game could very well come down to who protects the ball better, The Ravens and Bengals have both had too many interceptions this season (#3 and #6 respectively in number of INTs thrown).

Maybe the Browns will be watching and hoping for a tie as they sit only one game behind both.

EDIT: felt I should try call it one way or the other as normally this is how previews end.... it's close but I'm going with Bengals -2.5. They just score more points than the Ravens this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

adrian522 wrote: »

Madalig, when suits you for this? I'm around from 9pm tomorrow or the same time on Monday, either of those suit you? I'm not around over the weekend..
    9.30 tomorrow should suit me.

Washington aren't CPU any more Heli.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

mikemac1 wrote: »
    6 on Thursday is good for me

Cool, cya at 6 tomorrow Mike.

Let the AFC North battle royale begin!

Washington aren't CPU any more Heli.

rosters sync'd and the OP updated

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

im controlling the redskins would you mind changing it from cpu

When suits you to play? I'm pretty much free from 8pm each night. Should be around all weekend too.

With at least one of the two teams ahead of the Browns in the AFC North bound to lose this week (or better yet, both to tie!) this is a great opportunity for the men from northern Ohio to close the gap. To do so they'll need to pick up a win against a Titans team that is among the very best in the AFC on current form with 5 wins from their last 6 (only losing to divisional rivals, the Colts). The Browns form hasn't been so impressive of late but they're only 1 game back from the Bengals and Ravens and have a decent 3-1 divisional record so will be happy to know they're still in the hunt for the play offs.

the Titans have the #12 offence to this point in the season and have showed good balance in how how they go about gaining yards (1308 passing and 1405 rushing).

The Browns are #30 in offence and are a pass first team (1225 passing and 810 rushing) and may struggle to move the chains.

Both the Titans and Browns are better on defence currently sitting at #6 and #8 respectively in total offence allowed. The Browns have been particularly good at stopping the pass and are #1 in passing yards allowed.

Both these team take risks and are #2 and #4 in picks thrown. A patient approach may pay off in this one and in this regard the Titans seem better set up. Jahvid Best has shown he can dominate games and if he gets going the Titans will lean on him and minimize the Browns opportunities to show their strength against the pass.

As much as I'd like to see a Browns win (to keep things interesting in the AFC North while making them much less interesting in the AFC South) the Titan's should be too strong for the Browns. Titans -9.5

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Santryred did u forget to remove me from the franchise

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

madalig12 wrote: »
    9.30 tomorrow should suit me.

cool, see you then...

Advertisement