Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 12 Scheduling **Thursday-Monday**

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dave I havent counted it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Browns win the toss and elect to kick first,
    Brian Westbrook catches gets tackled and then fumbles and the Browns run it in to the endzone.

Titans mix it on the air and make some good gains including a baffling Finley catch, Best catches but settle for a FG

7-3 Browns

Browns run it, but the Titans D hammers them however on 3rd down they go to the air after the QB gets out of the pocket
    Shockey is causing me problems but the Browns get into the end zone on a throw over the middle

14-3 Browns with 5:35

Titans move the chains but go 3 and out and half to punt with 3:47 on the clock,
    Browns cant do much and have to punt and the Titans get it with 3:04 in the half.

Titans move it well and Best outpaces the defence on a run for a short TD
    14-10 Browns
    Titans then give up a penalty

Browns gouge the Titans on a draw play and get to my 40 yard line.
    They then throw it and in the confusion the WR gets a lot of yards, a FG is a certainty unless the Titans get a turn over.

Browns do some good moves and get into the end zone for a TD

21-10 Browns with 49 in the half.
    Westbrook makes up for his fumble slightly and gets to the the browns 38 yard line on the return.

Titans run out of time and have to settle for a FG

21-13 at the half

Shockey makes a key reception to get the browns some yards.
    And again..
    Titans D makes it to the pocket and Newton throws it away and gets flagged for the penalty and leaves the Browns on 3rd and 18 and the dont make the play and punt.

The game dies as dave gets disconnected up 21-13 and the Titans have the ball with 4:41 in the third

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Just lost my connection to Heli.
    Up 21-13 with 4:41 keft in the 3rd?

Do I go exit and count, or exit and don't count? Or how do we replay this?

Just lost my connection to Heli.
    Up 21-13 with 4:41 keft in the 3rd?

Do I go exit and count, or exit and don't count? Or how do we replay this?

I think there's plenty of game left Dave.. but im happy for the commish to decide

I was just wondering how to get out without saving the result, then we can just recreate the score/time. There was 12minutes of playing to to go, was anyones game yet.

Just do punt return formations or whatever to get the score back to 21-14 and then run the clock down to the 3rd quarter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

I think there's plenty of game left Dave.. but im happy for the commish to decide

if you're not even in 4th Q I think you recreate the score and possession and go again

I was just wondering how to get out without saving the result, then we can just recreate the score/time. There was 12minutes of playing to to go, was anyones game yet.

Just do punt return formations or whatever to get the score back to 21-14 and then run the clock down to the 3rd quarter?

Yeah I can do that, however when we discussed it before the score was just recreated and the game played from that point. I think with the 11+ minutes of game time left adding in more isnt going to make too much difference.

commish... we need a ruling :D

Do we need a ruling if both of us are happy to go back to the same time and score?

Do we need a ruling if both of us are happy to go back to the same time and score?

No.. however sitting around waiting for 20 mins to pass is going to be awful boring :)

Dave, I can let you get a TD and 2 point conversion and we can play the rest of the game and you'll still have the 8 point lead.
    However I know that still leaves pretty much the entire game for the me to claw it back so i'm happy to let you make the choice as you were in the lead

• Advertisement

Ok, I guess we can start again.

Had the lead once so I should get it again :pac: :(

Ok, I guess we can start again.

Had the lead once so I should get it again :pac: :(

Ok give me an invite when your ready

Pudsy, it's going to have to be Sunday or Monday. Too late now for me to start a game; I've got a deployment to manage (working from home) at 11 and I need a bit of time to prepare.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

McG wrote: »
    only seeing this now. Try be on by 10, I have to be finished before 11

sorry, I'm stuck out of the house. Looks like sunday is best

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

No.. however sitting around waiting for 20 mins to pass is going to be awful boring :)

Just encase this happens again, this is the right thing to do.

Raoul wrote: »

recreate score and play full game or wait and recreate score and time?

So we re-create the time remaining aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

So we re-create the time remaining aswell?

Mmm I'd just recreate the score and play on

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, that's what I'd do as long as both are happy to do that.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Yeah, that's what I'd do as long as both are happy to do that.

we should probably set the rule rather than an "if both are happy" case. we don't want people feeling they were pressured into something they didn't want. Need a time limit too.

• Advertisement

Pudsy, I'll be back in about 2 hours and should be free most of the evening. When suits you?

Lads can someone stick up a thread with the next game week fixtures, won't be near a computer for a while

McG wrote: »
    Pudsy, I'll be back in about 2 hours and should be free most of the evening. When suits you?

does 8 30 work? Have college work to do before I get on the xbox. I'll let you know if I finish earlier.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    does 8 30 work? Have college work to do before I get on the xbox. I'll let you know if I finish earlier.

just in the door. 8.30 suits fine, see you then

On now

Advertisement