Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispute Resolution Procedure?

Options
  • 21-03-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

I see numerous references to the 'disputer resolution proceedure' and something about CMods, but a search of the site only turns up this document which has a broken link.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63892329

Can someone point me in the direction of where you can dispute a mods decision to close a thread or the procedure which you need to follow?

I would like to say I did PM the mod in question first, as I did see where that was a requirement.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

If you looked a little bit higher than the new thread button here in Help Desk you'd see there is an entire forum dedicated to Dispute Resolution threads.

Here's a direct link for your convenience :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

CptSternn, if this has something to do with your instance on discussing Travelers, then don't bother with the DRP.
    You will not be getting your way on this and there will be no threads turning into flame bait.
    If you need to understand why we take this stance, try replacing the word Traveler with Blacks, to understand what I mean.

If you have a problem with a person in your area, go to the Garda instead of the internet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement