Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

searching for healthy Tomcat

• 21-03-2012 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello there, a unusual inquiry from my side: my cat is in heat and I am in search for a mate for her. Since a lot of stray toms do have feline aids I am searching for someone who has a healthy tomcat at home that is not (yet) neutered. I really don`t care for colour or anything the like only that he doesn`t have any sexually transmitted disease. I live near kanturk and would be greatful for any reply! thanks, Andromache

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

There's a fantastic idea, add to the already hundreds upon thousands of homeless cats and kittens in the country. There are going to be kittens all over Ireland in a few weeks desperate for homes, why do you want to add to that? Please go do the responsible thing and get your cat neutered. There is absolutely NO good reason to let her have kittens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

We don't allow looking for studding for dogs so I don't see why we should allow it for cats either, sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement