Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is GAME (Eglinton St.) still open?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Shutters were up this morning, looks like they are stocktaking today.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Surrealean

Gave them a quick ring there, they suggested there are three stores left open in the North, or otherwise it'll be the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭tenacious-me

I hope the staff get sorted with proper payment and find new jobs!

As an aside, selfishly, I have a €100 voucher for there unspent, any idea what I can do with that if anything than use it as a coaster?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭celty

As an aside, selfishly, I have a €100 voucher for there unspent, any idea what I can do with that if anything than use it as a coaster?

All you can do is visit one of the five shops in Northern Ireland which have escaped the chop.

Galway shop was closed this morning when I went by. Manager said no sit-in taking place there.

http://pwc.blogs.com/midlands/2012/03/-the-game-group-plc-game-stores-group-limited-gameplay-gb-limited-game-stores-limited-games-station-.html
    You are a creditor of the company - you can lodge a claim for your €100.

If there is any money left after the secured creditors are paid back you might get a few euros back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

An awful shame. Bit of an ironic slogan in the bottom-right corner: "GAME: You can't lose"

dQv8g.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST0esEcyevc4xmxMvR2lACsX3i2BoF0Rq5KZfd9J1Rb1GJz70SNg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Surrealean wrote: »
    Gave them a quick ring there, they suggested there are three stores left open in the North, or otherwise it'll be the UK.
    An awful shame. Bit of an ironic slogan in the bottom-right corner: "GAME: You can't lose"

http://i.imgur.com/dQv8g.jpg?1

The nearest one i know of is Enniskillen now.

Advertisement