Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baikal IZH-27 U/O

• 21-03-2012 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I am selling my Baikal u/o the gun is only 3 year old and there has only been about 300 rounds fired.its a nice tidy little gun.Its the same as the one Duffys in galway are selling on www.shoot.ie Im looking for 350 euros ovno.Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cyberblade 918c

throw up a few pics fella - you'll get a lot more interest. You shouldnt have much bother selling her at the price. good luck with sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Pics please?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LOUTHSHOOTER

Pics please?
    @ Drifter no matter what i do i cant seem to put up pics,if u go on to shoot.ie and look at the Baikal deal its the same as that.Its in very good condition i only used it for one season.I will keep trying to get some pics up

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

would be interested in a photo too if you get a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Davin123

where are ya in ireland ? im looking for my first gun , is it left or right handed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LOUTHSHOOTER

Davin123 wrote: »
    where are ya in ireland ? im looking for my first gun , is it left or right handed?
    Im just outside Drogheda,im right handed and used it no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Davin123

pm sent

Advertisement