Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ce scheme

Options
  • 21-03-2012 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

im currently doing a ce scheme and there is talk of me getting a second year, i haven taken any holidays from last year and wont be taken any this year. we close for the month of august, so how can i get the month of august off with pay?? can i carry on my holidays from last year or will i start from scratch as its a new contract??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And ce is?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

Im presuming its community employment scheme
    :-p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 galleyhowth

its a fas scheme

sorry yes it is a community employment

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the Work and Jobs forum instead then:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=10

• Advertisement

thank you didnt realise there was a separate one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

It wouldn't be normal to carry over holidays on a CE scheme but as regards your specific question, wouldn't yoube better addressing it to your supervisor?

i did and she said she couldnt answer that question properly for me

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

im currently doing a ce scheme and there is talk of me getting a second year, i haven taken any holidays from last year and wont be taken any this year. we close for the month of august, so how can i get the month of august off with pay?? can i carry on my holidays from last year or will i start from scratch as its a new contract??

Your holiday details,when where and what if, will be in your employment contract.It would be normal practice for holidays to be taken during the 12 months of your contract.

Take it to the proper forum, this isn't the place for it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement