Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax returns

Options
  • 21-03-2012 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Having received a letter from Revenue before Christmas, about not paying enough tax, I wrote to my local office in Rosslare and requested tax return forms for years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012. I explained that I wanted to be totally tax complient as a result of their warning letter to me. Almost three months passed now and I still have not received any forms or details from them.

What are they playing at. I have written to them again. In view of the fact that they are the one,s who started this you would expect them to show some interest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Having received a letter from Revenue before Christmas, about not paying enough tax, I wrote to my local office in Rosslare and requested tax return forms for years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012. I explained that I wanted to be totally tax complient as a result of their warning letter to me. Almost three months passed now and I still have not received any forms or details from them.

What are they playing at. I have written to them again. In view of the fact that they are the one,s who started this you would expect them to show some interest.

Perhaps the letter was not received. Sometimes post does not get to its destination. Maybe ring them and ask them if they got it. They cant be responsible for the post.

I would do it soon also as if they show no response to their investigation then they could push it further. I understand you sent a letter back but if they didnt get it what can be expected from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

probably better to just call them on 1890 444425 and ask for a p21 for each year. revenue in contrast to social welfare actually answer phones.

Advertisement