Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool game tonight

Options
  • 21-03-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Staying here in kk tonight lads anywhere that will show the game?cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I don't think it's on tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭skinnyboy

ft9 wrote: »
    I don't think it's on tv?

Yea don't think any of the main stations are showing it,thought a pub might have it on one of the forigen channels,ah what harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Rafter Dempsey's on Friary St used to show them stations before, not sure if they still do, might be worth a shot. I'd say everywhere will have City Chelsea on anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭skinnyboy

ft9 wrote: »
    Rafter Dempsey's on Friary St used to show them stations before, not sure if they still do, might be worth a shot. I'd say everywhere will have City Chelsea on anyway.

Ah right cheers I'll check there anyhow,yea they prob will and prob be a better game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

skinnyboy wrote: »
    Ah right cheers I'll check there anyhow,yea they prob will and prob be a better game lol
    If they have more than one telly they'll probably show both.

• Advertisement
Advertisement