Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ben and Jerry's flavours

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Edible wrote: »
    anyone tried the new Winter Berry Brownie yet?
    Not new exactly, moreso a discontinued flavour (Bohemian Raspberry) brought back and renamed. It's also available in Scoop Shops under the name Raspberry Brownie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

The berry white one is amazing.. Very rich though, it took a little while to get used to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Looking at the ingredients and this whole coffee/non coffee core. I don't think the coffee extract is in the core since it's also listed on the ingredients on the plain cookie dough flavour.

Both me and my granny like the new flavours. It was actually her fist time to taste Ben & Jerrys ice-cream and she was very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

I had to stop myself from buying the karmel sutra. I had found myself getting through two cartons a week. Not good for the waist line.

I seen a new flavour last night (well new for me anyway) The Vermonster. Has anyone tried this one yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I seen a new flavour last night (well new for me anyway) The Vermonster. Has anyone tried this one yet?
    Yep, it's nice – the caramelised pecans are lovely – but it's not my favourite. It needs to have some sort of chocolate element if it's to feature among the best for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

Edible wrote: »
    anyone tried the new Winter Berry Brownie yet?

Yeah its not bad. Tastes much like Vanilla/Raspberry Ripple. They need to bring back Cherry Garcia.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lazy girl

thought the kramel sutra was delicious but still nothing beats phish food!!!!yum yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Wouldn't be into paying the ridiculous price for these ice creams, particualrly not in these recessionary times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

love ben n jerrys but my new fave ice cream is bannalicious from lidl.. omfg..

21exnwk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

ASDA have Cherry Garcia, don't know if that's a new thing - hopefully it'll make it down here! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement