Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union Loan

Options
  • 21-03-2012 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi guys.
    just wondering what you reckon the chances are of me securing a CU loan, i'm looking for about 1500 to buy a car, i currently have a 600 euro loan from the bank that i ahve almost completed repaying. I'm 19 but have steady employment . I haven't used my credit union account since primary school, i think there's maybe 100 euro in the account.
    Anyone have any opinions on wheter or not i could get the loan?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sallyr

re_wired wrote: »
    hi guys.
    just wondering what you reckon the chances are of me securing a CU loan, i'm looking for about 1500 to buy a car, i currently have a 600 euro loan from the bank that i ahve almost completed repaying. I'm 19 but have steady employment . I haven't used my credit union account since primary school, i think there's maybe 100 euro in the account.
    Anyone have any opinions on wheter or not i could get the loan?

Cheers.
    Well u probably have a better chance of getting another loan from the bank since u have proved u have the ability to pay it back and also have secure employment.. The credit union i reckon will be less likely to give u a loan as they have no record of u lodging money on an ongoing basis.

Advertisement