Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to order from?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Try The Homebrew Company. I can't guarantee you'll get undented cans, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Throw my tuppence in and recommend the homebrew company. Delivered the next day, couldn't fault them!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Spike78

+1 for the Homebrew Company.
    I ordered after lunch yesterday then sent an email asking when I would receive delivery, got a reply in 5 minutes saying tomorrow.
    Got a text from DPD at 8.20 this morning saying delivery will be today.

I have no complaints with regard to other suppliers its just I have always found there customer service to be excellent and delivery very prompt, thats why I will remain a loyal customer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Spike78 wrote: »
    +1 for the Homebrew Company.
    I ordered after lunch yesterday then sent an email asking when I would receive delivery, got a reply in 5 minutes saying tomorrow.
    Got a text from DPD at 8.20 this morning saying delivery will be today.

I have no complaints with regard to other suppliers its just I have always found there customer service to be excellent and delivery very prompt, thats why I will remain a loyal customer.

+ 1 for homebrew company.... Fairly quick with responding to queries no matter how small the order...

Seems like they're in the lead...

Would still like to walk into a store though, but its probably cheaper using postal system in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I ordered from the the homebrew company on Wednesday night and received the order today. Very quick service. Now to read try my first homebrew :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement