Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer/ Frontman available

• 21-03-2012 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Im a singer from Co.Offaly and available for work have my own transport and have gigged in many of the countries top venues. If you need a singer to front your band PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 martinitram

Hi, are you interested to sing with cover band based Co. Kilkenny? If yes, I'll send you our band's webpage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 butchmusic88

Hi, are you interested to sing with cover band based Co. Kilkenny? If yes, I'll send you our band's webpage
    Yeah lad send on the webpage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

Are you near Edenderry?Have nothing on at the minute but am finished college next week and am interested in getting something going.Im a guitarist.What kind of music you into?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Jimmy Blanchfield

Are you interested in an originals band?

Advertisement